Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Palace of St. Bevelle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:48 pm

*These just bounce right off of his armor.*

~Hitomi is out of MP!~

*Luna gathers energy in her spear tip & dashes forward, stabbing it into Senthose's chest with all of her might.*

<Did you really expect to-->

*Senthose is cut short as a loud wooshing noise sounds & darkness gathers all around them, pushing in on him. It clears with a sound like a muffled explosion & Senthose is left lying crumpled on the ground, his armor now gone, his limbs bent at odd angles, his skull & torso cracked open with insides seeping out, & wide, empty-looking pupils. Luna staggers back, putting a hand over her mouth.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm

"Damn... you fucked his shit Luna" Zephyr says flatly and walks to her side.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:52 pm

*Hitomi shuts her eyes and looks away from the peach cobbler that is now Senthose.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:58 pm

"Let's...let's go get the Aeon & get out while we still have the chance. We're heretics now, after all."

*She heads for a staircase with a landing that has a machina control panel.*

~Everyone obtains 1000 Gil~
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:12 pm

"We'll need to find a new item, weapon, and armor supplier then probably" Zephyr gives Luna a few reassuring pats in the hopes of making her feel better.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:22 pm

*Hitomi collects her book that Shiva presumably dropped when she was destroyed and follows the group walking further back than usual.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:31 pm

*At the bottom is the doors to the Chamber of the Fayth. As though sensing the severity of the issue, no sooner does she open the door than the shimmering form of a boy in a blue hood walks out. He has a wheel-like symbol on his back.*

"You want us to leave now?"

*He turns around & nods before disappearing. When they're all on the landing, Luna hits the "up" switch.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 pm

"Whats wrong Luna?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 pm

<Feeling a little guilty?>

"Holy shit!"

*Senthose was standing atop the landing, the upper half of his robes destroyed, a sword in his right hand. One of his eyes was blotched red in the sclera, his left arm was still bent in a few places, & his hair was practically dyed red from blood, but otherwise, he was okay. Pyreflies occasionally flew into him, restoring a patch of his robes.*

<I don't see why. You had no problem wasting Lilith & Gilgamesh when they went against you! It's as I said, a world with Sin cannot exist, which is why it always ressurrects. OR DID YOU FORGET THAT?!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:36 pm

*Hitomi doesn't look at Senthose.*

[Of course he wouldn't be dead.]
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:37 pm

"I think we're going to need more fire power Luna."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:28 am

<You should realize by now that you can't possibly defeat me. Just accept it & do what must be done!>

*Valefor flies into the air. Senthose raises his sword to block, but at that moment, it explodes into a cloud of Pyreflies. Senthose turns his open palm towards him & stares into it.*

<What?!>

*A scantily clad woman walks towards them from the Highbridge.*

"High Summoner Yunalesca?"

Yunalesca<Banishment. A very rare power to dispel Aeons that even Sin doesn't possess.>

Senthose<And what good does that do you? Even if you managed to reduce me temporarily to the level of a mere summon, you can't banish me if I have no Fayth to return to!>

Yunalesca<You're not the only one who can work through a summoner, Senthose.>

*A glowing Yevon glyph appears on Senthose's chest. Out of it white chains of energy burst forth, binding his arms to his body. Senthose's feet begin to unravel, forming a disc on the ground & petrifying, an effect which moves up his legs.*

Senthose<You think this is the end?! You suspected I had plans, but you couldn't prevent them, & you couldn't kill me! Now--you think that--this stupid--Banishment trick will be the end of me!?>

*As he speaks, he struggles against the chains, one of them snapping. He wriggles an arm free & rips more off, but they rebind themselves around his arms as he tears at them, tying them behind his back.*

Senthose<Yevon can't put an end to me! It can't even keep control of its own territory! I will return!>

*Finally, a tornado of Pyreflies forms around Senthose, forcing him into the dome, which closes as Luna looks away from it, closing her eyes. In the end, it just leaves a translucent crystal statue with a sneering Senthose superimposed over Sin's image inside. Warrior monks flood into the temple, then scatter when an airship hurtles into the room, Yuna hastily dismissing Valefor before the Aeon is rammed. Masked Al Bhed jump out & begin firing into the room. One turns their gun on Luna & another crosses over, waving his hands.*

???<Tuh'd cruud! Tuh'd cruud!>

*Moments later, the Al Bhed retreat, forcing the statue & the confused party onto the ship. The doors close & it takes off.*

~To Be Continued....~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of St. Bevelle   The Palace of St. Bevelle - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Palace of St. Bevelle
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17