Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heathen Frolic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Heathen Frolic - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 am

Ark: <Seing how most Unsent are apparently evil and we seem to end up fighting them all, I kinda get what she was thinking.>

*He too observes to see what effect the spell has on the Unsent.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

*The Unsent just stands there & lets the water wash over him.*

<No.>

*Pyreflies start to emerge from him & float towards the sky. As the Fayth behind him glow, the Pyreflies start to circle the torrent of energy in the sky.*

<You literally set my plans back by several years. The selection of a new Ronso Maester could take anywhere from a month to a decade, & I must attend to it, so I do not have the luxury of time, or else I would simply kill you all where you stand. At the same time, I do not feel comfortable relying on Yunalesca.>

"And the point of your little monologue is...?"

<To distract the only Summoner present who could have stopped me from making that.>

*He jerks his head upwards, indicating a swirling black vortex in the sky. Some of the water from the pool begins to bubble up towards it, & then the top of the mountain breaks off, spaghettifies, & flies into it. As they watch, the pull just continues to get stronger, until Hitomi starts to float slowly up towards it.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:06 pm

*Hitomi tries to get away, casting Thundara on the Unsent as it's presumably wet.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:44 am

Ingrid was a bit shocked, "Well, I stand corrected." Seeing Hitomi start to float away Ingrid runs towards her and extends her stave towards Hitomi so she could pull her back down to the ground. "What is going on up there?" Ingrid asked, not really expecting an answer. At the same time she casts Scan on the unsent, also, not really expecting to get anything, as the spell had proved useless every time she used it prior.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:03 am

Ark: <Luna, stick your spear into the ground!>

*He leaps upward and stretches one arm down trying to grab Luna's hand and the other up going for Hitomi's anckle.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Atomos. A unique summon who does only one thing: Teleport its victims through space with powerful gravity. Invincible, but possessing a short life span.

"There are no useless spells. Only idiot users."

*Soon everyone's floating. Luna tries stabbing in the ground, but it barely sinks in, due to the thick permafrost. The distance between them & the portal closes exponentially. Soon they're above the mountain's very summit. Once they get about ten feet from the monster black hole, the closest items to it begin stretching out & disappearing into it almost like a cartoon. The Unsent's voice becomes distorted, sounding lower in pitch in one ear & higher in another.*

<Rejoice. Where you are going, Sin is no longer a threat. Yevon is no longer a threat. And you are no longer a threat to them. Your nonexistence is what is best for everyone. But if you must curse your fate, then curse your own foolish choices that led to this moment.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Ark: <You fucking bastard, I am going to--Luna!! What the hell are we supposed to do now!?>

*He starts whipping his arms and legs around in an attempt to pull away from the hole.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm

"Nothing."

*Hitomi just clutches her book to her chest and stares down at the ground below.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:04 pm

*He widens his eyes and stares at Hitomi, terrified.*

Ark: <What? No!! No, we have to do something! Help me think of something!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Blackness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heathen Frolic
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Mysteries of the Machina War-
Jump to: