Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gooood morning, angels!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
General Derangement

Gooood morning, angels! Empty
PostSubject: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:58 pm

I was so inspired and stuff by Neo's shout-out that I just had to come make an account. It brought joy into my cold, barren heart to know that little old me was singlehandedly responsible for the forum having a good long run. He didn't actually say it was me all by myself, but I'm sure he was thinking it. I can picture him now, sitting there, writing that e-mail. Putting much thought into each word, contemplating exactly what all this meant and how it affected all of us personally and deeply. Perhaps he shed a tear for the old forum and old friends, but a small part of him rejoiced, for he knew in his heart that this was the birth of a new era, one which would surely be as glorious as the last. When he finally hit "send", he leaned back in his luxurious leather armchair, raising his glass of Scotch in a silent toast that went something like "Here's to General Derangement.... one hell of a man."

Or something.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:10 pm

He actually probably pressed "Send all" and went to take a dump.
Back to top Go down
General Derangement

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:26 pm

But it's not nearly as interesting as the apparent fact that Neo's some classy rich guy.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Hugh Hefner. Harley can be a bunny chick.
Back to top Go down
General Derangement

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Hugh Hefner, Neo Bahamut. Of course! Damn our stupidity, why didn't we see it before?! Both names have LETTERS! Some of them even the SAME!
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:52 pm

I don't see what you did there, and therefore do not approve of it. Calling Harley a whore should be something to praise, thank you.
Back to top Go down
General Derangement

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:56 pm

The praise was implied when I talked about something else instead of mocking it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:58 pm

He's telling the truth, you know.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
General Derangement

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:02 pm

About you being Hugh Hefner or about you taking a dump? Or about you taking a dump while being Hugh Hefner?
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Why are you obsessed with Neo's shit?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 pm

None of the above. Except maybe the Hugh Hefner thing. But that's not what I was referring to.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
The Thief

The Thief

Quote : Why do seagulls live by the sea? 'Cuz if they lived by the Bay, they'd be bayguls! :DD

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Email? Did I receive this?
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:09 pm

I sure as hell didn't.
Back to top Go down
General Derangement

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:23 pm

The Thief wrote:
Email? Did I receive this?
Let me answer that question with a question: Did you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning, angels!   Gooood morning, angels! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gooood morning, angels!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: Meet & Greet-
Jump to: