Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+2
Loki
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

God Yet Lives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:05 am

"No, but whoever they are, they're very interested in our old boss. I've been letting bits & pieces of the Arrancar information trickle out, but most of the Hollows Gillian and below who've undergone the process have disappeared, replaced by small amounts of this Reitsu."

*He gestures to the scorch mark that used to be Gevurah's body.*

"Having witnessed the Gates of Hell many times, it wasn't hard to figure out where they were coming from. As for Sab..."

[If I don't act quickly, the human girls might end up dead. But, provided they don't get eaten, they'll just end up in the Soul Society...if they can't manage that much, then they aren't worth saving.]

"...sure. I'll stop by to see her."
==============================================
*What she sees is a naked Asmodeus, arms covered over her chest because she's shivering from the cold.*
L"They want me to go try & recruit Kukaku again. Knowing her, it'll take me a week just to FIND her."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:18 am

Noctis nearly chokes on clit when she sees who was at the door. Quickly she grabs the blanket, and wraps herself with it, and grabs another blanket on the way towards the front door. Once there Noct swings open the door and covers Asmodeus in the blanket, then hugs her, "Asmodeus!" She called out.

--

Mortal smiled, "I'm glad, you've probably just made her week." She said, walking back towards the house. Once in the back yard Mortal began to chop away at the tree, turning it into firewood. "She is inside, just knock and say hi."

Sab is inside, reading a book.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:20 am

"Stocking up for the trip, then?" Kira asked, leaning on the bar, "Kukkaku seems like a lost cause to me. I'm sorry to say I don't like fancy your chances of succeeding."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:37 am

E"That...how is that possible?"

*She stumbles in, sitting down in the chair & shivering. Frowning, Euryale gets up & begins preparing a fire.*

<Th...thank you. I...honestly don't know how it happened. I just woke up in Hueco Mundo, &-->

*Once the fire was done, Euryale stood up.*

E"What did you say to me after Szayel attacked you?"

<I...I said..."Are you happy now?">

*She buries her face in her hands & starts sobbing. Euryale begins crying, too.*

E"Asmodeus, I'm so sorry! I never meant to make you feel like I hated you, & now I've upset you again. But...you have to understand, I--"

<No...no, I get it. You had to be sure I wasn't an imposter. I've heard Hollows have been all over you guys lately.>
========================================
*Senthose disregards her & just barges right in.*

"So, I hear Mortal's been eating you after all."
L"Yeah, well, tell that to the Central 46."

Hisagi<Aamon didn't kill them?>

L"Why bother? They only have authority so long as we enforce it. With us gone, they were no threat to him. In fact, I think they appeased him by giving him unlimited access to the archives."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 am

"...Am I right in guessing Neliel told you that?" Kira asked.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:49 am

Noctis doesn't really know what to do with the two crying girls on either side of her, so she simply gets teary eyed as well. "I'm sorry too Asmodeus... I didn't do right by you before, and I'm sorry for that." Noctis let out a small sigh, "You said you heard hollows have been all over us. Who told you?"

--

Sab gets up from the couch and peeks into the hallway to see Senthose. "Senthose! It has been far too long, how have you been?" She said with a smile, "What brings you by?" She continued, before looking around at her home and realizing it was a mess. "I... um, apologize for the mess," She said, scrambling about to straighten up, "but, well... we don't get many visitors."

Mortal walked in carrying a few logs of wood, and walked over to the fireplace. "Look who I found out in the woods." Mortal said, as she began to slip logs into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:57 am

<Senthose found me, & agreed to take me back in exchange for-->

E"He WHAT?! That sick bastard!"

<Umm...actually, I offerred.>
==================================
L"Maybe. Maybe not."

Hisagi<What's that supposed to mean?>

L"I'm not sure I should say anything about Nel that could be used against her. That's all."
==================================
S"As I just got done explaining to Mortal, douchebags are coming back from Hell for Aamon's stuff."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:04 am

Noctis' mind instantly went to Senthose's tentacles and an uncontrollable shiver went up her spine. "A-alright then." Noctis said. "Why don't we all get dressed, and have something warm to drink. You look cold."

--

Sab raised an eyebrow, "Has Aamon himself comeback?"

"I don't know, but that douchebag Gevurah did. At least this time he didn't kill himself with a nuclear explosion."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 am

"Well, I assume she did" Kira shrugged, "I don't see a problem with this, though. How do you intend to win over Kukkaku, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:20 am

<Thank you.>

"I'm sure she could fit in something of mine."

*Euryale gets up & goes into another room.*
=======================================
"Pfah, please, that wuss Aamon wouldn't last 10 minutes in Hell. Also, I killed Gevurah by turning his muscles into gasoline."
=======================================
*Lilith shrugs.*

L"Did you get that thing I turned in?"

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:25 am

"Euryale, would you mind grabbing me some pajama pants and a shirt too." She called out as she made her way over to the pantry. "Would you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?" She asked Asmodeus.

--

Sab cringed, "That sounds... horrifyingly painful."

"It only lasted a few seconds, then he just kind of stopped squirming. So, how many people do we know in hell with a vendetta against us?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:27 am

"We did..." Kira nodded, "I believe Hisagi will be using it."

He cast a look at Hisagi, thinking 'Don't tell her I cut out that line...'.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:37 am

*She squints at him.*

L"As I have to go in the morning, I think I'll be taking my purchases & going home."

*She hefts a large sachel of booze over her shoulder.*
S"Well, I doubt Starrk went there, but there is Szayel, Gevurah of course, Aamon but he's too weak to do anything, maybe a few of the Soul Reaper Captains, & numerous victims, but they'd be too weak to do anything to us. Therefore, we can conclude that most of the Sinners are not motivated by revenge against us."
=========================================
<Hot chocolate sounds good...do you mind if we turn the lights on?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:41 am

Noctis smiled, "Hot chocolate it is then." She said as she began to make hot chocolate for the three of them. "Go ahead and turn on the lights if you want to, it doesn't bother my eyes either way."

--

"Well, if that is the case, then what have we got to worry about?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:39 am

"Later." Kira grinned at Lilith as she left before turning back to Hisagi, "So, Shuhei, what other things do you plan on putting in the bulletin?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 am

<Whatever's in the inbox that isn't spam?>
*Asmodeus walks over & starts fiddling with the lights. Before too long, all of the lights in the immediate rooms are on. Asmodeus softly walks into the doorway, grins, then grows her finger nail to stab into Noctis's back.*
S"Because we don't know that they don't have another reason to target us. Which reminds me, I have to get going. I think Szayel will want to jump on this opportunity, as well."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 am

"Sounds brilliant." Kira said before turning and asking for more sake.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:39 am

*Kite's in his office place standing by a window staring at the sky above the Seireitei. He glances at his sheathed Zanpakuto and smiles.*

Kite: <A lot happened because of Aamon... and I was so determined to defy my superiors again I almost watched the Soul Society fall without taking action. I'm a Captain now, so I definitely can't let anyone down.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Noctis turns around to ask if Asmodeus wants some marshmallows and is met with nails. Quickly she ducks them and scrambles to the side, "Who are you?" She asked bitterly, "The real Asmodeus wouldn't try to stab me in the back."

--

"Who exactly killed Szayel again?" Mortal asked, unsure who to worry about. "Does it really matter, I mean, Szayel wasn't really the strongest of us, whoever killed him before is most likely stronger now, strong enough to do so again."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:25 pm

S"It was the 2 human girls. The thing about Szayel is that he doesn't fight fair. Besides that, the atmosphere of Hell awakens one's dormant powers. There's no telling what Szayel can do now."

*He opens a Garganta.*
==========================================
<Oh? You think so?>

*Euryale comes out with some clothes, which she drops when she sees Noctis in trouble, putting her new armor on.*

<Must be pretty hot in that outfit. I bet you're starting to feel light-headed.>

*Euryale takes a step towards them & falls over, groaning.*
*Hisagi finishes & stands up.*

Hisagi<I'd better go home, it'll be a busy day tomorrow.>

*He fishes out some money & puts it on the counter.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:12 pm

"Euryale!" Noctis called out, eyes shooting to a silver hue, and trails rolling down her face. Noctis rushed over to Euryale and checked on her to make sure she was alright, "What did you do to her?!" She called out, eyes meeting Asmodeus'.

--

Mortal shrugged, "True enough, so, do you want some help?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:19 pm

S"You can do whatever you want. I know I do."

*He steps into the Garganta.*
=====================================
<Pheremones. Unfortunately, I can't pit you against each other, but I can make her too weary to fight.>

*4 tentacles reminiscent of wings emerge from her back, her hair turns pink, her chest shrinks, & mask fragments form over her face like glasses. Then she's covered by a robe of tentacles & begins to look more androgynous.*

Szayel<Now, I think we should play "The Counting Game: Round 2.">
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Noctis looks at the transformation happen at first with shock, then with rage. Quickly she makes small shadow daggers and throws them at the lights of the room. Regardless of whether they hit or not Noctis grabs Euryale and sinks into her shadow. They reappear in the garage, or whatever room houses the breaker box, which Noctis quickly opens up and switches off. With the house no pitch black, Noctis would have an advantage on that front. With that Noctis turns around and cloaks herself in a skin tight, black exoskeleton, slightly reminiscent of carbon fiber due to the visible weave of the shadows. The armor is around everything but Noct's eyes and hair. In her hand is a Lanza, all she had to do now was keep her eyes trained on Szayel, and follow his movements. I killed him before, I can do so again.

--

Mortal nods, "I know I can do what I want, that is why I'm asking if you want help." With a small shrug she follows after him into the garganta, figuring he was going to the girls, since she and Sab didn't know where they were following him was the only option.

Sab quickly followed along, turned back for a second, ear marked her book, grabbed her zan, then rushed over to Mortal. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:49 pm

*You can imagine Noctis's shock when all of the lights instantly turn back on & Szayel descends the basement stairs, drawing his sword.*
===========================================
*The Garganta opens up in the living room, with no one in sight. Noticing the open door, Senthose heads for the basement.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Noctis is shocked, but quickly cuts the power by cutting the wires that lead from the breaker box. Noctis didn't want to launch a Lanza in their basement, since its perfection the thing had gotten a bit... explodey. Instead she spun in in her hand and took a wide stance. "I'm going to kill you again." She said, waiting for him to make a move, intensely wary of his tentacles. I can't let him... eat me or Euryale. If I do it'll be just like before.

--

Mortal and Sab follow along. "Wait here in the living room Sab, Szayel is a dick, and I don't want you to get too close to him." With that Mortal drew her sword, rested it on her shoulder, and followed Senthose down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Bleach: War of the Gods :: God Yet Lives-
Jump to: