Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+4
Loki
Neo Bahamut
HarleyThomas
Script-Z
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

God Yet Lives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

[Nothing ventured...nothing gained.]

*Taiyo bites her lip, eyes tearing up. She flashsteps beside the Hollow clawing at the other side of her face with her good arm.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Yue pressed his hand to the ground. "It followed me... its right bellow us but because I crushed its skull its just mindlessly thrashing a bout."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 pm

"Yeppers."
====================================
*The Hollow makes spikes on its back, still screeching.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 pm

*Taiyo uses what water is left on her body to intercept the spikes and fires another Shakkahō at the Hollow's face.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:05 pm

*After being hit in the back of the head, the Hollow spins around, grabbing at Taiyo's throat with both hands.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:09 pm

*Taiyo claws the Hollow across the stomach as well as drags a clawed foot down her right leg.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 pm

*Taiyo's Hollow, of course, lifts her off of the ground & begins strangling her while charging a Cero.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:20 pm

*Gagging, Taiyo begins kicking frantically at the Hollow, all claws on her feet extended.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:24 pm

*The Hollow drops her & slumps to the ground on all fours. The Cero fades away as she gasps for breath.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:26 pm

*Taiyo coughs and gasps for breath for a few second before kicking the Hollow over.*

"You know... what happens next, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:50 pm

*The Hollow rolls on its side, facing away from her.*

<I don't care. I hate you as much as you hate me. So go on, beat me down, chain me up, do whatever you like. Whatever distracts you from the fact that you're just a waste of space. In return, I'll just keep coming back, every time you slip up. And eventually, I'll get what I want.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm

*Taiyo rolls the Hollow on to her back and plants a foot on her chest, digging her claws in.*

"Not likely. As I'm going to kill you."

*She says all of this in the coldest voice possible.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 pm

"So lead the way, Yue," Astarte lifted her arms above her head and stretched as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:19 pm

"Indeed I shall" Yue walked a few steps away then vanished only to come crashing down from above with a cero fist that blew a hole down into the menos forest. Yue then released into his release form since half his arm was noticeably missing from the stunt and he needed to use high speed regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Astarte sighed and hopped down after him, drawing her Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:56 pm

"No, I don't believe you," Sab said, "One of the first things anyone ever told me when I became an arrancar was that I was worthless. Do you expect me to believe that I've somehow become desirable?"

"Firstly, Ulquiorra was a bit of an asshole, secondly, I've always thought you were desirable."

"That is different."

--

Noct put her hands up, "I've got no part in this, but I don't see why you shouldn't stay with John. He is a nice guy, good company, and at the very least, you'll have Lulu there too. I wouldn't call it pity, I think Euryale was just trying to be nice to a friend."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:23 pm

"From what I've heard about Ulquiorra, he considered everyone who wasn't as strong as he was to be worthless. That's hardly a measure of a person's merit, let alone their desirability. Besides, you can teleport. I just...do this."

*She sprays some silk on the floor.*
==========================================
*The Hollow was now sporting a mask with big, wide eye-holes, red markings resembling parsed lips, & a black bushy moustache between the 2. It is still flailing all over the place, still connected to the ceiling.*
===========================================
<You don't scare me. There's only one way to destroy an Inner Hollow for good. And I think you know what that is.>

*The water falls off of her, turning back into her unsealed Zanpakuto. She rests the point on Taiyo's chest.*

<So go ahead. Do what it takes.>
============================================
L"Call it what you want. But the point remains that he wouldn't have invited me if he wasn't put up to it."

John<Under normal circumstances, you'd be right, but now I'm wondering why I don't get to have a Soul Reaper house guest.>

L"Hush, this doesn't involve you."

John<Nothing ever does.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Astarte pointed at it and fired a Cero, aiming to hit it in the mid section.
It looks ridiculous. I can hardly imagine it being dangerous at all. Never hurts to be cautious, though.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 pm

*Taiyo puts more pressure on the foot that's on the Hollow's chest and points a finger at her face. A ball of white energy momentarily flashes in front of the Hollow's face and that's a Shibireyubi.*

"There's only one reason I don't rip you apart, and it has nothing to do with my life."

*She slowly retracts her claws from the Hollow and removes her foot.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm

"Well, be fair Lilith, he doesn't know you like we do," She said, "Take it as a chance to make a new friend."

--

Sab lifts Mortal's shirt, "Yes, but that did this," She then points to the almost entirely healed stomach wound that Aroma fixed.

"I'm not going to lie, I thought you were going to do something else. That aside, she is right, don't sell yourself short Aroma, and you too Sab."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm

"I guess sometimes it's easier to see yourself from someone else's perspective."

OOC: That is a great moral for children.
=============================================
*The Cero cuts it in half, but as it starts to fall, the half attached to the ceiling darts out, reattaching itself to the severed end. It then fires a purple Cero at Astarte, from the parsed lips.*
=============================================
L"...Oh, very well. Have you got any alcohol, John?"

John<Probably not as good as what they have, but yeah.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm

*Kicking the Hollow's Zanpakuto away, Taiyo begins to back away, heading to the exit.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Astarte easily dodged the Cero and moved closer to the hollow, firing another Cero at it's head.
That's pretty extensive regeneration. Maybe it'll be easier if I can get it off the ceiling?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Seeing Lilith agree to stay with John put a smile on Noct's face, "I'm going to go back to blowing up rocks with my eye lasers."

--

"I guess, but it doesn't really change anything," Sab said, "We're still at odds, nothing is resolved."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:48 pm

*The exit is still locked, a few dozen feet above her head, & with no staircase.*
=======================================
"By that, do you mean...that I want you to stay, but you want me to go?"
*It flails out of the way, spewing some green fluid at her.*
John<I know you guys have to get ready for your trip, but would you like to stay for dinner?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next