Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take Me To Your Leader

Go down 
+3
Taegan
kisukeFan_4337
Dego
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dego

Dego

Take Me To Your Leader Empty
PostSubject: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:11 am

...so hey, what's up?

Crap it's been awhile.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:14 am

Yes.
Welcome back, though I don't know you personally. Have heard 'bout you, though.
Back to top Go down
Dego

Dego

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:31 am

I imagine everyone has. I heard about me thanks to some email I happened to notice while looking at other things. I feel like some kind of legacy.

I hit 'view posts since last visit' and got 9 pages. Of threads. 427 matches.

Quick someone give me a summary.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:38 am

Holy shit. I need a nap.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:44 am

Things happened. Nothing's changed.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:25 am

Oh shit, its Dego. Hide the booze!
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm prepared for shit to get flipped.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Fuck yeah, Dego!

I was hoping you'd show up. How've things been? We thought you were dead.

Uhh...yeah, Script's pretty much got it. RPs were made, horrible spam topics happened, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:37 pm

And... Neon jizzed his tighty whities.

Welcome back, Dego.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:41 pm

AND FILLED IT WITH COOKIES.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Gross.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:12 am

Cookies. Chocolate chip cookies.
Warm, chewy cookies with beautiful brown chips of chocolate artfully mixed in.

Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Such delicious cookies shouldn't go to waste like that!
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:59 pm

I got hungry when I wrote that.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:50 am

Wow, Neo actually seemed happy to seem someone.
Back to top Go down
Dego

Dego

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:00 am

I've been fine, college happened. Busy as hell, but just finished my first year. Having trouble getting internet into the new room my parents threw me into, so won't be around much for a little while, but do plan to eventually get more involved. Send me your MSN by the way, Neo.

So, things are normal. Except I see that this group consists of at least...three people I don't believe I've met at all, so hey that's kind of new.

Any RPs that aren't too far into it to get a new player? Don't think I want to try barging into something established. Unless it's Neo's, because I'm sure he still uses Senthose and I'm sure he's funner with Degoth on the other end of the Probably-Villainous-But-At-Least-Psychotic spectrum. The non-collected end.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:28 am

I'm Script, I came with the BF exodus, which was something stupid that doesn't really need explaining.

Also, Neo still plays Senthose, and, as far as I can tell, everyone else he used to. His RPs include Final Fantasy Tactics, Paradigm Shift, Bleach: War of the Gods, and The Golden Age. All could use members, though Bleach has been going on for a while now, and may be hard to jump into at its current point.

Mass Effect: Pandora's Box, Heartbound Chronicles, and The Otherside are also relatively new, and could use members. They're run by Azena, Tae, and Dark, respectively. Tales of Mysteria seems to have spawned a sequel, which I imagine is accepting new members, but I am unsure. I'm also unsure about Helzol Palace. Both of those are run by Tae.

There are also a few RPs being talked about in the Make a Game, and Planning boards, if you feel like giving those a look.
Back to top Go down
Dego

Dego

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Thanks. Apparently Neo never quite tires of his Final Fantasy RPs. Then again, each game's a pretty standalone world so they're not strictly the same setting.

...and hey, best track record for completed RPs. He's got like, what, two done? That's about four more than anyone else. From what I remember.

I'll probably try to run one at some point. I've spent the better part of a year being a GM for various tabletop games, I'm in that kind of mood.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Just no foot melting this time /neverlivesitdown
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:51 pm

I'm planning to redo .hack in the semi-distant future. Other than that, I'm not really planning on starting anything new yet.

The only RP I really consider "finished" is the FFX one. Though, with the new options I have in this board, I have thought of remaking "Completed RPGs" into something like "Hall of Fame," which would feature other things in addition to finished RPGs, such as ones that had one part finished, then ceased at some point during a sequel.

The nice thing about aborted RPs is that I can try to fix what went wrong & reboot them at another time, a la FFT v. 22492y2882792. But I am a bit pressed for new settings right now.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:21 pm

You've played so many FF games I'm surprised you can't craft your own world >.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:25 pm

I probably could, but that's not exactly a "new setting," that's just a "generic Final Fantasy setting."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Ah yeah.

Watch anything new lately?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:21 am

Sweet, another person who is interested in DnD. I like this Dego guy.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:55 pm

could always do an Aquarion rp

lol this site has enough shipping for it to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me To Your Leader   Take Me To Your Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Take Me To Your Leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: Meet & Greet-
Jump to: