Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Dicking Off Thread

Go down 
+10
Leafy
Astarte
WolfSmasher
Azena
Potterwatcher1997
Seraph
Script-Z
Taegan
kisukeFan_4337
Neo Bahamut
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:17 am

Taegan's nonsense was shitty & perpetuating it is a terrible life goal.

The issues are having too many things at once & so many people have dropped out of it (mostly via disappearing from the forum altogether) that I'll need to re-do the sign-ups anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:13 pm

Speaking of totally random stuff here, was that a reference to the Heartbleed security bug in the OOC comment before, Harley? I could totally see that killing Hinode.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:36 am

It sure was.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:20 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:
The issues are having too many things at once & so many people have dropped out of it (mostly via disappearing from the forum altogether) that I'll need to re-do the sign-ups anyway.
Nonetheless, let me know when you are in the starting up process of the NGE RP, because I would like to play it and unless my life changes drastically I'm likely to be participating through it all. I remember you asked me why I vanished, but did you ever get an answer? I looked through my pm's but couldn't really find anything.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:34 am

But like all things in life, it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 10:53 am

Tsukuyomi wrote:
Neo Bahamut wrote:
Nonetheless, let me know when you are in the starting up process of the NGE RP, because I would like to play it and unless my life changes drastically I'm likely to be participating through it all. I remember you asked me why I vanished, but did you ever get an answer? I looked through my pm's but couldn't really find anything.

I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Everything in life matters.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 3:12 pm

HarleyThomas wrote:
But like all things in life, it doesn't matter.
If that's your view on life, then why do you keep living?

Sir Robin wrote:
Everything in life matters.
Not sure if I agree on everything in life matters, but most certainly there are some things that do.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:55 pm

That's a strawman and a half.

Neither life or death have inherent meaning, so living and dying are one in the same.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 5:39 am

No they aren't.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Harley, do you take the opinion that much of what we perceive is essentially an illusion?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:18 pm

He takes whatever opinion is the most annoying psuedophilosophical wankery at the moment.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:37 am

Perhaps if anything I was saying pertained to String Theory. For which I know little about and physics in general.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:10 am

Clearly, as a reference to string theory makes no sense here.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 5:19 am

You're thinking infinite universes, not illusion.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:47 am

I don't think string theory necessarily implies a multiverse, I'm pretty sure that's just 1 interpretation of it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:23 pm

I was actually talking more about philosophy anyway to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:07 am

Hard to talk about philosophy without science.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:48 am

The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EH9Q58N
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:53 pm

I'm not going anywhere, but I didn't know where else to put this announcement:

The KH Wiki, as it turns out, does not have articles on many of the Heartless that appear in Neverland. If I want to find out about them, I'll have to actually boot up 358/2 Days, which I won't be able to do at least until finals are over tomorrow. And that's assuming I'm lucky & that the charger &/or game aren't still stashed away from bed bug treatments.

So, before you ask why I'm not posting in KH, that's why.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Hey, don't worry about that at all, please take your time. When I saw that you had posted in this thread and not the main one, I genuinely had thought that something must have been wrong and that you were leaving for a time. Really, I'm glad that isn't the case at all actually. Please don't worry about this place too much and instead focus on your finals. I should probably say that those are plenty more important than the Kingdom Hearts story that we have going on.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:39 pm

When I have to take absences, it's usually for mundane things like internet trouble, family functions I don't want to go to, other plans, or 2 or 3 times a year I'll catch the bubonic plague.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:22 pm

Yeah, I figured, which is why I was kind of surprised as you're usually never the one to be absent here. I've been having to replace computer parts myself, and actually have to get a new laptop, but then again I'm doing my best to stay active in spite of this.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Happy winter solstice!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 1:45 am

I forgot to announce it here, but I won't be on tomorrow evening, & maybe not Saturday either. I'll try to stop by in the morning in case there's postin' to be done (fat chance), but I make no promises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Dicking Off Thread
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22