Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:10 pm

*Since late spring, Tokyo has been in a sweltering heat wave, and it remains that way into early June. But, oddly, a thick fog has been building since early morning. The official explanation, that it is rolling in from the nearby bay, does not explain why electronics taken into the fog for prolonged periods begin to malfunction, & ultimately break. Obviously, those who know better suspect a Digimon is Bio-Emerging. The only problem is that it is already evening, & not a single monster has shown up.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Yu and Lopmon had been staking out the area since the "fog" began to roll in. Couldn't be too careful after all. Sure enough this thing had all the symtoms of an emergence point for a wild one, a digimon.

Only problem was the lack of said wild one appear. Yu flick the straw of his mega-slush as he sat on the bench in the shade of a tree. Up the tree, out of sight, Lopmon kept his eyes peeled.

"So bored" Yu flicked the straw again.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:42 am

"Be back by 10! I wanted to take you to see my work in the morning!" Ryder lets the little yellow creature in periwinkle fur run by him before he closed the door. When it turned around he threw an old, brown children's cloak around it.

"Ryder, why do I have to wear this? It smells..."

"Sorry, Gabumon, but you know you can't just walk around and it's all I have to cover you up the most." Gabumon frowned as he looked at a questionable stain on the bottom of the cloak, but he followed when Ryder started off. They had plans to see the city today, but got caught helping with unpacking so they're starting later than planned. They'll have to take in what they can and try to get the rest another day.

"Ryder, I'm hungry." Ryder spun around on his heel, his eyes wide as he saw Gabumon looking up with a weak expression.

"But, we just ate dinner!"

"That was dinner? But, it was so small. I need a real meal." Gabumon gave an innocent smile and Ryder caved. He headed off again, looking at all the different stores and restaurants for something good to eat.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Leafy

Leafy

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 am

*Kylie had been carrying Lunamon had been home from the library, where Kylie has been researching stuff for school, when they had encountered the fog*

Kylie:<Hey, wasn't this here when we walked over at noon?>

Lunamon:<(I think so. Should we?)>

Kylie:<Go check it out you mean? Of course we're going to!>

*Kylie puts Lunamon on the ground while she adjusts her backpack, then picks her up and takes off into the fog*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:44 pm

"Ruff ruff ruff ruff!"

*Salamon barks back at Taiyo who's holding on to Yuki for dear life.*

Salamon:<Why are you barking? You're debatably human, not a dog. Now give me back Yuki!>

*Taiyo hisses. Hitomi and Renamon stare out the window, at the ominous fog.*

Renamon:<Does this happen often?>

"Sometimes. It usually comes from the bay, but there's something different about this. It seems unnatural."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm

*Yu's pocket starts beeping.*
==============================
*Ryder does not get far at all before he notices one of the giant clouds of fog covering the city. But the good news is that he's in the downtown area, which is full of fast food joints & small restaurants.*
*DemiDevimon is sitting on a bird perch in Thiera's room at her apartment, looking out of the window. Thiera herself is on her bed, reading a book.*

<Come on, they're going to start appearing any second now! Let's get out there before somebody else loads their data!>

"No."

<Why not?!>

"Because it's wrong. The belief that you can solve violence with more violence is the same kind of narrow-minded belief that people attacked you for. If we start hunting down Digimon and attacking them, we're only adding to the problem, to the war."

<...Dear Azulongmon, I'm partners with a hippy!>
*Hitomi can't really see much but fog, but Renamon might be able to see someone running to downtown with a poorly hidden Digimon under a coat.*
*The library leads to the park. Another girl, with dark skin & significantly more development, is walking past her. Koromon has his ears wrapped around her right arm & its face frozen into a plain expression. Euryale also supports him from the underside with her wrist, & her other hand grabbing one of his ears, like she might be holding a purse.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 pm

"Looks like your boredom is gonna end Yu"

Yu stood up and finished his mega-slush before tossing it in the can. He then pulled out a pair of blue tinted sunglasses and put them on. The fog played havoc with the eyes, could never be too careful. "Time to get to work Lopmon"

"Oh yeah! I live for this part!" Lopmon dropped down from the branch and on to Yu's back. The two then took off running into the fog.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Kylie:[I think that's a digimon, but it could just be some anime plush.]

*Kylie waves slightly at Eurayle while turning, so that Lunamon can stare at Koromon without moving*

Kylie:<Interesting weather today.>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Azena stoped in front of a small burger joint when he noticed the fog around them. He had never seen anything like it before, especially that late in the day, and wondered if it was usual there.

"Where did this fog come from?"

"Azena, look." Gabumon tugs on Azena's sleeve and is pointing at the burger joint. They head over and Azena goes up to the window and orders two cheeseburgers and fries.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:10 pm

*Euryale had given a weak little wave, but now turns in surprise.*

"What? Oh, yes, the fog. It'd be nice if it brought some moisture with it."

*Yu is running towards them. He still hasn't found anything, but he's still beeping.*
====================================
*Obtained cheeseburgers & fries.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 pm

OOC: Hurray for me overlooking the part of that post that was mine.

Yu reaches into his pocket to pull out whatever's beeping.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Kylie:<That'd be nice. I'm tired of this heat.>

*Lunamon tries to keep from blinking*

Kylie:<Are you heading in to see if there's any change in weather?>

*Kylie nods at Yu when she sees him*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:15 am

Renamon:<There's something out there.>

*Taiyo climbs off the bed, carrying Yuki under one arm and Salamon under the othet and goes to the window.*

"What is it, Foxy?"

Renamon:<Someone else who may have a Digimon.>

*Renamon opens the window and takes off. Taiyo puts Salamon down and her and Hitomi leave the room, Taiyo following.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:24 am

*They stopped at a burger place, but since it takes time to walk, they still have a while to catch up with him. Once again, Renamon might be able to get there where they can't.*
=========================================
"No, I'm just out for a walk."

*The device is his phone clock resetting every few seconds.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:38 am

*Renamon perches on the burger joints rooftop.*

"Will you grow up to be big and strong like that, Sallymon?"

*Salamon growls, jealous of Renamon's superior speed and height. But mostly her height.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:53 am

"That's a new one" Yu stares at the clock resetting.

Now though he finally realizes he's running towards others. It doesn't take him long to figure out they're like him. They have digimon too.

"Yo!" he does the two finger greeting/salute.

Lopmon just sort of glares holes in the back of Yu's head.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 am

Ryder and Gabumon sat down and Gabumon immediately started digging into the food. He acted like he never had a meal before. Then again, the burgers smelled delicious and Ryder probably would have joined, but something was off putting about this fog. Maybe it was because he wasn't used to it, but it just didn't sit well with him.

"You gonna eat that?" Ryder smiles and takes a handful of fries and pushes the rest over towards Gabumon. After a few bites in, Gabumon stops, his nose twitches a bit and Ryder prepares for a sneeze that never comes.

"I smell a Digimon."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:27 am

Kylie:<I see.>

*Kylie waves at Yu*

Kylie:<Hi!>

*Kylie sets Lunamon on the ground, then opens up her backpack and slips her d-power into one pocket in case she needs it. Then she picks up Lunamon again*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 pm

"Umm...hi?"

*Euryale gives a half-assed wave. It's fortunate that she's distracted, because that thing Kylie did wasn't exactly a ninja move.*

"So...I'll just be going now."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Kylie:<Awww, Ok. It was nice to meet you! Oh, I'm Kylie by the way.>

*Kylie smiles and holds out her hand*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:12 pm

*Renamon jumps down from a roof aways from the burger joint to meet the others.*

Renamon:<There's a Digimon inside. Doen't appear to be hostile.>

*The two look at their Digivice.*

"It's partnered with a human, but that doesn't make it any less of a threat."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Unfortunately Yu is not distracted and whips out his d-power to get a reading on Lunamon. "So cute~"

"Glad to know your priorities are straight, partner" Lopmon sighs.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:26 pm

*Euryale shakes hands.*

<So we're not faking anymore? Okay, good.>

"Koromon!"

<What?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:32 pm

*Lunamon blushes*

Lunamon:<Thank you! Your partner's really cute too.>

Kylie:<I wanted to be sure you were both Tamers before saying anything. It'd be bad if you really were just carrying around an odd stuff animal and I said something.>

*Kylie takes out her d-power to scan both lopmon and koromon*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 am

"Japan has weird stuff animals" Lopmon comments in his usual deadpan.

"Well since we aren't pretending name's Yu. This ball of personality is my partner Lopmon."

"Charmed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Ones Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return   Old Ones Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next