Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon: D2 Maximum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Digimon: D2 Maximum Empty
PostSubject: Digimon: D2 Maximum   Digimon: D2 Maximum EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:44 am

Another Digimon Adventure 02 fanfic.

It's a retelling of the series although dramatically different. The original cast sans Taichi has yet to make an appearance, characters have multiple partners (Takeru at the start), the tone is overall darker (done quite well), and the formatting is each episode is broke down into 10 mini chapters, currently on episode 12.4.

It took me some getting used to as it's the sister project to 02 Fanon (dead) which is written in the more traditional manner on top of following more closely to the source material.

Although after getting used to it, it is worth the read and is currently ongoing updating on a Monday-Friday schedual. The other fic while dead is also worth a read.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: D2 Maximum   Digimon: D2 Maximum EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:49 am

For those who give a damn (myself), 02 Fanon now titled Adventure 2002 is being handled by the author of the fic this thread was made for.

Due to the titular fic having priority over other projects, it's not being updated presently, but it's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: D2 Maximum   Digimon: D2 Maximum EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:28 am

Adventure 2002 is dead.

On the bright side, Book One of the fic this thread is intended for is here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: D2 Maximum   Digimon: D2 Maximum Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon: D2 Maximum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: Story Section-
Jump to: