Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The fuck...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

The fuck... Empty
PostSubject: The fuck...   The fuck... EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:31 pm

This forum looks like someone ejaculated all over someone and then tried to wipe it off, except instead it just got smeared all over. I always come back to see if any of you bastards are dead yet, unfortunately that's never the case. Do you guys do anything other than write fan fiction?
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

The fuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fuck...   The fuck... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:10 am

3dgy
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

The fuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fuck...   The fuck... EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Apparently multitasking is not a thing.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

The fuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fuck...   The fuck... EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:56 pm

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I'm the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, mate.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

The fuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fuck...   The fuck... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:21 pm

What the fuck did Ireland do?
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

The fuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fuck...   The fuck... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:15 am

Ireland fucks around.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

The fuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fuck...   The fuck... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Leafy wrote:
What the fuck did Ireland do?
Seems like you haven't heard about the IRA. They have been quiet for the past 15 years, but back in the day they blew up people with homemade bombs and helicopters with homemade missiles. Don't underestimate the Irish.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

The fuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fuck...   The fuck... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Holy shit Harley, if that wasn't the most magnificent E-Warrior rant I've ever witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The fuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fuck...   The fuck... Empty

Back to top Go down

The fuck...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: Meet & Greet-
Jump to: