Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you guys still exist?

Go down 
+4
Astarte
Tsukuyomi
Neo Bahamut
Potterwatcher1997
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

How do you guys still exist? Empty
PostSubject: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 4:37 pm

Uh. Wow. What a trip down memory lane. I visited this forum thinking it'd be completely dead, but you guys are actually still active here. I don't know if that's admirable or depressing.
Hi everyone! If you don't remember me, I was the shitty 13-year-old who thought she was really fucking funny and clever but in reality you guys intimidated me a whole lot. Except Harley, he was just an asshole. I still like Harry Potter, but that's just about the only thing that hasn't changed.
Anyone care to fill me in on the past ~5 years worth of juicy roleplay details?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:28 pm

I don't think I'll ever forget Bleach Forums. I never imagined I could amass so many pictures of horse dicks. But as for filling you in on what's been going on HERE for the past 5 years? I don't even remember what happened yesterday.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:53 am

Nice to see you again! You should drop by here more often than once every five years.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:28 am

Your picture of Nicolas Cage is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:46 pm

How could I ever forget bleach forums? Such a fun pastime that ended in a giant, exploding shitstorm of tender, hurt feelings. It's amazing, that idiot Godisme is still apparently active on Bleach Wiki. Fond memories....I'm guessing Script-Z and Taegan aren't around any more?

Lots of things have changed for me, and lots is going on. I'm heading to college in a couple of months, I haven't watched an anime in ages, and I'm spending a semester abroad in Japan pretty soon. Things have definitely changed for the better.

Astarte wrote:
Your picture of Nicolas Cage is pretty cool.

Thanks. I absolutely loved him as Boromir in "A Game of Thrones".
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:30 pm

Potterwatcher1997 wrote:
I'm guessing Script-Z and Taegan aren't around any more?

I brought Script back with foul necromancy but he was too rotten to post, and I think he died again.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:46 pm

Tae Sachs just up & fucked off one day. I'm graduating college in May, but other than that, nothing has really changed.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:38 am

I am still an asshole as real n.iggas don't switch up.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Potterwatcher1997 wrote:

You don't know my life. Also, hey, nice to see you doing well! I have not read Bleach in months, so don't worry about not watching anime. Sorry that these assholes intimidated you way back when. In retrospect, they're mostly just cranky neckbeards.

Astarte wrote:
I brought Script back with foul necromancy but he was too rotten to post, and I think he died again.

I'm still alive, just lurkin'. Neo tricked me into thinking there was a new member who was into comics, but I see now that no such person exists. I should have known better than to expect growth, and activity though.

I guess if we're recounting what we've been up to I'll say that I've taken a long hiatus from the board, but I'm contemplating a return.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:03 pm

Quote :
Neo tricked me into thinking there was a new member who was into comics, but I see now that no such person exists.

Sounds like he was talking about Harley. Everything was new to Neo, after the stroke.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:28 pm

If I was tricked to come back for Harley I will riot.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:29 pm

Calm down, Harley's dad.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:38 pm

Don't try to make Harley relatable by giving him father issues.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 1:05 am

His absence would need to be much much longer. Which means this board would need to survive for much much longer.

And that would be nothing short of divine intervention.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 1:33 am

Script-Z, that's a member I haven't seen in a long time. So, what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:33 am

Quote :
You don't know my life. Also, hey, nice to see you doing well! I have not read Bleach in months, so don't worry about not watching anime. Sorry that these assholes intimidated you way back when. In retrospect, they're mostly just cranky neckbeards.

Sure is hypocrisy in here.

Quote :
I'm still alive, just lurkin'. Neo tricked me into thinking there was a new member who was into comics, but I see now that no such person exists. I should have known better than to expect growth, and activity though.

Leaving aside the fact that I was talking about Batman & Robin the movie, which should have been chillingly obvious from all of the ice puns, there has indeed been someone who joined since you fucked off forever who likes comics.

Quote :
I guess if we're recounting what we've been up to I'll say that I've taken a long hiatus from the board, but I'm contemplating a return.

The lie detector determined that was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 12:13 pm

I don't think we ever met, but hi! Good luck with your semester in Japan.

Script-Z wrote:
Potterwatcher1997 wrote:

Astarte wrote:

Apparently I'm supposed to defile your corpse. Just thought I'd let you know before...yeah...
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 8:10 pm

I believe that Leafy would do it before Neo would. It's always the good ones.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Neo actually told me to do it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:37 pm

I told them to kill & defile each other's corpses.

May the strongest survive.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Unless we team up and defile your corpse.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Neo gives orders like the deranged coward he is, but Leafy follows through with it.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:19 pm

Astarte wrote:
Neo gives orders like the deranged coward he is, but Leafy follows through with it.
Well if Script was dead anyway....:(
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:46 pm

I will literally beat you to death with a rake.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Tsukuyomi wrote:
Script-Z, that's a member I haven't seen in a long time. So, what have you been up to?

Working in politics, Field Director on a supervisor race this year. I'm kept understandably busy.

Neo Bahamut wrote:
there has indeed been someone who joined since you fucked off forever who likes comics.

Quote :
The lie detector determined that was a lie.

Leafy wrote:
Apparently I'm supposed to defile your corpse. Just thought I'd let you know before...yeah...

Neo is always telling us to kill each other. Ignore him and he should calm down on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys still exist?   How do you guys still exist? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you guys still exist?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: Meet & Greet-
Jump to: