Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Anyone Even Read This Subforum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Does Anyone Even Read This Subforum? Empty
PostSubject: Does Anyone Even Read This Subforum?   Does Anyone Even Read This Subforum? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Title aside, I'm posting because I wonder if people have a particular voice that they imagine the characters sound like. I think I have an internal voice in mind for most of the characters, but it can be hard to describe them.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

Does Anyone Even Read This Subforum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Even Read This Subforum?   Does Anyone Even Read This Subforum? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 3:26 am

To answer the thread's title: Yes, I keep an eye at the General Discussion. But as you probably guessed, I'm a lurker most of the time.

The question about character voices: It's likely that my characters got their own voices but it was years ago I played them so it's too far in the deep reaches of my memory right now to easily be accessed. Also I'm sick so it feels like I'm not having even my own voice right now. :/
Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Even Read This Subforum?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: