Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abyssal Blade Rebellion

Go down 
+3
HarleyThomas
Doomlion
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm

*Hitomi dives out of Gilgamesh's path.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm

*Gilgamesh grabs a knife in his tail, throwing it at Ark. He whirls where he lands, still slashing at Hitomi with the green-tinged axe. Luna jabs him in the leg with the spear as half of a sword scratches his arm.*

<I feel useless in close-quarters fights like these.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:20 pm

"Useless? I don't have my sword!" Zephyr verbally bitch smacks Senthose. "Irfit breathe fire on that punk ass cat!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:25 pm

*Hitomi crawls away, scrambling to her feet and running off.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:35 pm

*Gilgamesh throws his green-tinged axe at Zephyr, the fire burning his other shoulder.*

<I wonder how much MP he has....>

*Gilgamesh pulls out 2 of the knives, knocking Luna's spear away with 1 & stabbing at her with the other, but she's able to dodge by jumping back. Senthose makes a slight move & Gilgamesh glares at him.*

<You can tell when I'm about to use Geomancy? Man, you're really something else.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Zephyr clenches his teeth, "Fucking asshat, if you messed up my tats I'm going to be pissed!" he grabs the handle plus partial blade off of his now ruined sword and hurls that at Gilgamesh now.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

*Hitomi stops running when she's at a presumably safe distance.*

[He's not going to attack?]
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:11 am

Ark: <Stupid overpowered oversized Ronso. Coward!>

*He ducks to dodge the blade*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 am

*The axe hits Zephyr dead in the chest & kills him. The couple wounds Gilgamesh received close up--the massive burn remaining--as he sheathes all of his weapons & aims a punch at Ifrit. The Ronso & the Aeon start arm wrestling it, before Gilgamesh impales it with its horn & kills it. Luna starts running towards Zephyr, but Senthose grabs her shoulder.*

<Without a weapon, what can he contribute to the battle?>

"But we can't just leave him here!"

Senthose<We'll need every resource we can get. Remember where we are.>

*He points to the Chamber of the Fayth, & she nods, but before she can get there, Gilgamesh has leapt into the air, landing in front of the stairs again.*

Gilgamesh<You think I'd go through the trouble of killing your Aeons just so you could revive them?>

*A black orb appears in his hand for a brief moment & the axe flies towards him.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:24 pm

*Ark dashes towards Girugamesh and slashes across his stomach*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:10 pm

[What is that idiot doing?]

*Hitomi runs off to rejoin Senthose.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:22 pm

*Gilgamesh sheathes his longsword on his back, reaching for his Wakizashi only to realize that it's missing. Luna takes advantage of this distraction to slash him in the back of the head. By now, all of her spells have worn off. Senthose walks forward, drawing his own sword.*

<So we now have two plans of attack. Revive & arm the Samurai, or revive the Aeons. Either way, you must be low on mana by now. And, of course, you're surrounded. So, what will you do?>

*Gilgamesh answers this question by drawing his dual-sided lance in 1 hand & his regular lance in his tail. He jabs at Arc, then slashes, while battering Luna's lance with his tail lance & spike.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:27 pm

*Ark groans as he is jabbed at and kicks the blade way when Girugamesh slashes at him, quickly retreating over to Zephyr*

Ark: <That was way too close!>

*He's holding his dagger with his right hand, as usual, and Girugamesh's Wakizashi with his left hand, both in a reverse grip*

Ark: <It seems I got this knucklehead a new weapon.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:34 pm

*Luna administers the Phoenix Down while Senthose slips behind Gilgamesh & gets stabbed in the torso. Grinning, he chops off the Ronso's tail. Gilgamesh roars in anger, spins around, & slashes him viciously with his horn.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Ark: <Crap!>

*He drops the Wakizashi next to Zephyr and dashes towards Girugamesh, taking advantage of his distraction and lack of tail to stab at his back*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Zephyr grabs the wakizashi in the same reverse grip as Ark as he rouses himself thanks to the phoenix down. "Dryhg oui, E ufa oui uha Ark" he says to Ark before moving back into the fray unhindered by the much smaller weapon compared to his broken larger sword. While Gilgamesh is spun around dealing with Senthose Zephyr moves in for a slash that seems to be glowing with the power of armor break. He travels by Ark's side and makes his attack at the same time as Ark.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:13 pm

*Gilgamesh's chest plate shatters & Senthose staggers back, bleeding all over the damn place.*

Senthose<Hey! We could use some white magin', here!>

*Luna stabs him in his injured arm & twists the spear. As Gilgamesh howls, he just kinda pulls out his sword, his twin spear, & his axe, all in 1 hand. Shadows billow up around him.*

Gilgamesh<If I am to die, it will not be by such pathetic scum!>

"He's gonna bring down the entire temple!"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:49 pm

"Then we have to kill him before he gets the chance!" Zephyr switches his hold on the wakizashi and attacks with a Power Break.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:16 pm

*Ark runs around him and slashes at his chest*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Senthose<Tch. I forgot. The White Mage is out of MP. Are you guys always this useless?>

*Gilgamesh drops his weapons, taking the full attack in his throat.*

Senthose<What are-->

Gilgamesh<You were right, Senthose. Destroying this temple means nothing. The rebellion was a failure. I wish you all...the best....>

*Gilgamesh closes his eyes & falls over. Luna starts forward, but Senthose grabs her shoulder.*

Senthose<Even if you could revive him with a Phoenix Down, all he'd do is wait for more favorable conditions & try again. Gilgamesh died a warrior's death. That's what he'd have wanted.>

~Everyone obtains 3000 Gil!~
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:35 pm

"We should burn him, its a warrior's funeral" Zephyr walks over to the body and takes the sheath for the wakizashi and sheaths it before placing it on his own belt. He also takes the claymore sword and its sheath before securing them to his person.

Last edited by Seraph on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Ark: <Took him long enough to die.>

*Ark falls on his ass, winking at Hitomi and yawning*

Ark: <So Luna, got some praying to do, uh? Err--I just realized I'm inside a temple. Akward.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:54 pm

*Soon, Luna has entered & exited the Chamber of the Fayth.*

"Are you sure they'll be alright here?"

<The remnants of the Djose Chocobo Knights will notice that the Abyssal Blades have been terminated soon. They'll send to Bevelle & reorganize the clergy here. That is their place. Yours is the pilgrimage. Though why you continue it is beyond me.>

"Isn't it obvious? I'm hoping for a world without Sin."

*Senthose turns & walks out of the temple, Luna following him.*

<The name "Sin" comes from "sinning," or comitting a cultural tabboo. However, cultures come & go, & there will always be multiple cultures & sub cultures with different values. Wrath, sloth, pride, gluttony, lust, envy, greed...these desires are ingrained into our very deepest instincts. So wouldn't that mean that this world you're hoping for...doesn't & can't possibly exist?>

*Luna stops just outside of the temple as Senthose keeps walking. She looks over the sparse grasslands, the tiny stream, & the small smashed building nearby.*

"I never realized before...just how lifeless this place looks...."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:03 pm

*Hitomi leaves the temple.*

[Wasn't Sin here?]
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:24 pm

"Because a world dominated on blind faith without true hope can never survive. This world is starved for a real answer. I've seen the havoc Sin has caused first hand" Zephyr walks over to Luna and puts his hand on her shoulder. "As your guardian I will follow you no matter your choice however... I think we should find a more permanent solution that doesn't involve any more death."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abyssal Blade Rebellion
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Mysteries of the Machina War-
Jump to: