Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 pm

"You don't need to address me by my position, and that's an order" he chuckles fondly. "Are you going to sing tonight?"

"I heard Alto used almost a quarter of his power. The other day I saw him crater the ground at least a mile deep with a single spell. How is it possible that one person has so much power? I've always wanted to know what the true nature of the aeldi were. What are they exactly? Why are they so different from the other beings of Mysteria?"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 pm

*Crowley just sighs and takes a seat.*

Crowley: <Eh, whatever the case, I hope this ends soon. I'm not much of a party person.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm

*Kentaro picks the Jade Rabbit up.*

"I'm sure she was shrieking because of that."

=====================================================

*Kari groans and stands up picking the chair up in the process.*

"...Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Razz: <It seems like it could be interesting.>

Barrow: <So... much... food...>

*Parker walks up to them. Her long blond hair is tied in a high ponytail with long curly bangs framing her face. She's wearing a beautiful dress, emerald colored like her eyes. Razz widens his eyes and Barrow stops staring at the food to instead gawk at her. They both blush.*

Parker: <H-Hi guys.>

-----

*Meanwhile, the arriving guests seem to be in a constant competition to see who can give Derek the most dramatic bow.*

Fahren: <My theory is that the other beings were meant to exist in Mysteria since the very beginning, civilized races and monsters alike. From what I've gathered, the Aeldi don't seem to have been created until the division. Perhaps we can have a more thorough discussion about this later. Do you two know of the girls? I'm surprised I haven't seen any of them around.>

----

Jade Rabbit: <Yeah, I'm sure that was it.>

*He gives the lady a quick glare. She widens her eyes in horror and hides behind her husband.*

Jade Rabbit: <Where's my Guardian?>

=====

Allina: <I'm sorry!>

*Allina too groans and gets up. Kelphy smiles awkwardly.*

Kelphy: <Are you all right?>

Allina: <No. I'm sick of these shoes. I'm sorry.>

Kelphy: <N-No, it's okay but--oh.>

*Kelphy chuckles upon realizing Allina is already sitting on the floor putting on her white sneakers. She seems to be struggling with the task a little thanks to her long dress.*

Kelphy: <We should be going downstairs soon.>

=====

Aera: <I don't take orders from Aldanians, but I'll open an exception this time, Alto.>

*She takes a deep breath and nods.*

Aera: <How did you know?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:17 pm

"I'm afraid to know."

"It's all right..."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:21 pm

"My apologies. You've been such a constant part of the group I forgot that you served Sephiran. I didn't... but I hoped you would" he smiles warmly. He then looked at the windowsill.

"The Baticule family, as part of my promotion, wants me to take over in place of Creed. Additionally, they're trying to set me up with a noble woman. Its not set in stone yet but I fear there's a cage slowly closing around me. Now I know how Lucien felt."

"I am unsure where they are Master Fahren" Lucien says.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:23 pm

*Crowley waves at her, not sure what's wrong with Razz and Barrow.*

Crowley: <Hey.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Derek: <I hope Kelphy shows up soon...>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:46 pm

*They hear trumpets playing from the band corner and the man at the top of the wide staircase speaks into a clay shell-shaped object that projects his voice a little.*

Man: <With you, His Majesty the King of Alda, Alexander the III!>

*Kelphy's dad walks through the arc with a curtain behind the man and every single guest in the room bows as he bows to them.*

=====

*A maid knocks on the door and Kelphy goes to open it.*

Maid: <His Majesty is about to join the ball. You should probably hurry, Your Ladyship.>

Kelphy: <A-All right, thank you.>

Allina: <I'm ready. Let's do this.>

*Allina jogs around a bit, though her sneakers are covered by the dress.*

=====

*She widens her eyes and steps away from the window, taking another deep breath.*

Aera: <I'm a bit nervous, I'll... I'll talk to you later...!>

*She hurries off down the hallway. Alto hears the sound of trumpets coming from the ballroom.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 pm

"Talk to you later" he waves and then sighs, "How hard is it to ask a girl out Alto?" he then shakes his head and heads into the ball just in time to catch the king entering and he bows.

Lucien also bows.

As does Creed who hasn't had any luck with the ladies.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm

*Crowley gets up and bows.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm

*Kentaro stands by looking unamused.*

[What a horribly unessecary entrance.]

*Kari waits for someone to start leaving.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:54 pm

*Derek bows quickly, then resumes the fiddling with his pocket.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm

*Kentaro's about to have a surprise. The trumpets play again. This time, the ones walking through the arc are Kelphy, Kari and Allina.*

Man: <And now, Her Highness, Princess Kelphy!>

*Allina gives the dude a scary glare.*

Man: <...A-Also Lady Kari and Lady Allina.>

*Kelphy bows to everyone. She's wearing a relatively simple light blue strapless dress. A narrow light blue wing made of several layers of frabric extends from the back over her right shoulder and chest, acting almost like a strap. Her hair looks straighter than the usual feathered look and she's wearing her silver tiara. Allina's wearing a bright pink dress and a flower of the same color in her hair, pinned by her headband.*

Kelphy: <T-Thank you all so much for being here to celebrate my seventeenth birthday with me. I hope you enjoy yourselves.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Lucien's jaw drops.

"You're drooling" Alto says as he walked up behind Derek, Fahren, and Lucien.

"I don't blame you though, Allina is quite attractive~" he catsmiles before bowing again.

Lucien's jaw remains dropped as Alto kicks him in the shin to bow.

Creed bows from where he's standing and sighs.

If there's a dance will you... uh... dance with me Celsius?
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 pm

*Crowley stops bowing and looks at everyone around him, then looks at himself and shrugs.*

Crowley: <Agh, what can I say? I'm terrible at being formal.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 pm

*Derek stares at Kelphy for a few moments, but quickly averts his gaze and bows, then walks in her direction.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Kentaro:<There she is.>

*Carrying the Jade Rabbit, Kentaro goes over to greet Kari as she goes down the stairs.*

"How... How do I look?"

Kentaro:<Beautiful.>

*Kari smiles and blushes while Kentaro gives the Jade Rabbit a poke as if telling him to comment.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Razz: <(My sis looks awesome.)>

*Allina and Kelphy head down the stairs after Kari. The rabbit widens his eyes in surprise.*

Jade Rabbit: <G-G-Guardian! You look amazing!>

*Kelphy walks towards Derek but first steps aside and waves at Fahren. He nods to her and heads up the stairs. Kelphy then turns to Derek and smiles. Meanwhile, Creed hears Celsius speak a "yes" inside his head.*

Kelphy: <Y-Your Majesty.>

*Allina gives Fahren a quick hug as he walks past her up the stairs and proceeds towards Lucien. Once Fahren is standing up there, Aera walks through the arc in her teal dress. The man hands her the shell and Fahren turns to her, holding her right hand. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before starting to sing a beautiful song because fuck yeah FFIX. Thanks to Fahren's magic, her voice echoes around beautifully like she's using a microphone and speakers.*

Last edited by Taegan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Creed smiles, Thank you, Celsius he then slowly slips outside where he summons Celsius hand holds his hand out. "I would be honored to dance with you Celsius."

Alto closes his eyes as if remembering something.

Lucien bows to Allina then sticks his arm and hand out for her to take, "Good evening Allina."

Last edited by Seraph on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 pm

*Crowley sits down again and listens.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:59 pm

*Derek bows and holds out his hand.*

Derek: <May I have this dance, Princess?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:06 pm

"That tie looks nice."

*Kentaro looks confused for a moment before looking down at the crooked, red bow tie clipped to his shirt.*

Kentaro:<...Thanks.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Jade Rabbit: <You guys want me to go over there so you can dance?>

*Parker sighs when Crowley sits down. Razz rolls his eyes and then looks from Parker to Crowley and smirks. He told his hand out to her.*

Razz: <Wanna dance?>

Parker: <Oh. Hum.>

*She glances at Crowley, and takes Razz's hand.*

Parker: <S-Sure.>

*They walk off to the center of the ballroom and start dancing, along with most other couples in the ball. Kelphy takes Derek's hand.*

Kelphy: <O-Of course...!>

*Aera smiles to Alto while singing as Allina takes Lucien's hand.*

Allina: <Hiya!>

-----

*Celsius nods and steps forward, placing her right hand on Creed's shoulder and holding his left hand with hers.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:20 pm

"I'm not a good dancer, I'll warn you" Lucien smiles, "But at least we can step on each other's feet together and laugh about it later" Lucien dances with Allina.

Alto smiles back and makes a goofy heart shape with his fingers and grins. Its hard to tell if he means he loves the song or her. Perhaps it was intentional.

========

Creed puts his hand on Celsius's side and holds her hand with his and begins to dance with her, beautifully, you would think he was good at this. As his hair sways though the tie holding his braid together starts loosen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: