Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darker than Black: Hell's Gate

Go down 
+6
Neo Bahamut
kisukeFan_4337
Loki
HarleyThomas
Script-Z
Potterwatcher1997
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Darker than Black: Hell's Gate Empty
PostSubject: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Darker than Black: Hell’s Gate
Based on the anime Darker than Black
A random idea that popped into my head.
--Background Information--
Ever since a mysterious gate appeared in Japan, known as Hell’s Gate, unnaturally emotionless human beings with special powers have appeared all around the world. There are two types of these humans; Dolls and Contractors.

Dolls, usually female, each have a connection to a certain element which, when they are in contact with that substance, allows them to project “observation specters” to any location in which the substance is present, and let the dolls remotely view that location. A Doll can also act as the perfect sleeper agent. It can be given the memories and personality of another person and assume a person's personality perfectly, mimicking all their habits, dreams, and feelings until the time is right.

Contractors are known to murder in cold blood, and are often trained as spies and assassins by various countries. However, there are some contractors who use their abilities for their own benefit; in order to steal, kill their enemies, or perform other crimes. Whatever the case, contractors are despised by most civilians who know of their existence. A contractor’s ability could be anything, from stopping time, controlling fire, or even possessing vector-like weaponry. But in addition to this power, all contractors have a price they must pay each time they use their powers, whether they wish to or not. This can include eating or drinking a lot, revealing a secret, regaining humanity for a brief time, or even self-mutilation or injury. Despite having no emotions whatsoever, most contractors put on a fake personality when around other humans to conceal their identity.

--Plotline--
A secret agency in Japan is trying to eliminate all contractors and dolls, while a group of rogue contractors called The Meteor Group (members are known as “Meteors”) are trying to destroy humanity and create a world made up of only contractors. Though this is their overall goal, right now, their main focus is recruiting more members and killing all of the contractors working against them. (So it’s basically agency vs. Contractors and Dolls, Contractors and Dolls vs. Meteors, Meteors vs. the Police, and occasionally Humans vs. Meteors.)

--Character Options--
In this RP, you can create a character who is a Contractor, a Doll, a Meteor Contractor, a Police Officer, a member of the agency, or a regular Human being. The templates are listed below.

Contractor
Name:
Alias: (It’s recommended, but not necessary, that Contractors have Aliases)
Personality: (Their fake personality, since Contractors have no emotions)
Power:
Payment:
Place of work: (this is where you specify whether they work with the Government, the Meteor Group, or on their own. Your character could also be a part of a group of contractors and dolls that he/she formed themselves)
Extra Information:

Doll
Name:
Alias: (It’s recommended, but not necessary, that Dolls have Aliases)
Appearance:
Personality: (Their fake personality, since Dolls have no emotions)
Element:
Extra Information:

Police Officer
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra Information:

Human
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra Information: (i.e. is your character involved with any Contractors or Dolls?)

Agent
Name:
Alias: (It’s recommended, but not necessary, that Agents have Aliases)
Personality:
Extra Information:

That's about it. Make as many characters as you want, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:28 pm

If only I'd seen the anime...
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Implying anyone here has seen Darker than Black.

More like Browner than Shit, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm

It's amazing. Imagine Elfen Lied minus the nudity.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Never watched Elfen Lied either.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:01 am

Quote :
More like Browner than Shit, am I right?

No one thinks you're funny.

Anyway, I might join... How long is the anime? Because I'd like to watch it before I get into an RP.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:22 am

First season is 25 episodes. The second season isn't as important, because it pretty much just keeps up the same plotline with a different cast of characters, and I think it's 12 episodes. If you want to watch it, just watch the first season.

HarleyThomas wrote:
Never watched Elfen Lied either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryBHfcQsD8&feature=view_all&list=PL8933DB63F25C81BE&index=15
^There you go. Elfen Lied in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm joining. But first I need to do Loki's RP's application....
Too many commitments. And I'm also working on "Urahara uses The Force on Aizen"....a deviation.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:49 pm

That's why I make sure not to join more RPs than I can handle, & consequently, why there is no .hack//RPG yet.

The reason I can join Loki's is because he's only ever on enough for me to make like 1 post a day.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:51 pm

This is true.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:51 pm

It's ok loki has to do things in real life, like talk to his shitty girlfriend.

Oh snap.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:59 pm

"like talk to his...girlfriend."

I assume that was sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:05 pm

I guess I should have included a /sarcasm tag.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 pm

How witty.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 am

I'm joining. How many characters can I have, because I wrote up applications for two.

Human
Name: Roger Smit
Appearance: Pitch black hair that goes down to his neck, a few strands fall over his pale face. He has sparkling blue eyes and a satisfied smile. Roger is tall, about 6’3”, and is skinny; he weighs about 125 lbs.
Personality: A very talented and calm man, he is serious when the situation calls for it. Roger is a very fast runner. He has amazing combat skills, cooking skills, cleaning skills, social skills, and tactical skills. He absolutely adores cats, but doesn’t let them distract him.
Extra Information: (None Yet.)

Agent
Name: Liliam Anderson
Alias: Leg
Appearance: Jaw length dark red hair. Her bangs fall over her right eye. Pale narrow face, green eyes, skinny neck. She wears a long black coat. She’s kind of…flat, but not as flat as a board. About 5’8”, weighs in around 110 lbs.
Personality: Somewhat easygoing, Liliam is very secretive; she doesn’t like to talk about herself. She also doesn’t trust many people, and it takes a long time to earn her trust. She has a voice in her head that she sometimes talks to, and she enjoys a good fight. She enjoys fights even more if she seems to be losing (like if her arm is cut off during the fight). Liliam loves to pull off crazy stunts, like jumping from roof to roof.
Extra Information: (None Yet.)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm

You arse!
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 am

I knew you'd say something like that...Well, I'm having trouble with my zanpakuto...that's why I haven't joined yours yet.
I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Ah, that's okay. If you need any help just ask.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 pm

OMG someone joined my RP! Yayz! (I guess I really should make a character myself, but I'm too lazy)
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Hurry uppppp, Potter! Before my big leave!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Big leave? What is this?
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:37 pm

I told you about my August leave. You forgot.
I'll try and show up every now and then during that time, but I probably won't be able to come online daily.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:16 pm

kisukeFan_4337 wrote:
Hurry uppppp, Potter! Before my big leave!

Say what? Why does Loki know about this, but not me?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:30 pm

I DON'T know about it. She lies. How long will you be gone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darker than Black: Hell's Gate   Darker than Black: Hell's Gate Empty

Back to top Go down

Darker than Black: Hell's Gate
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: RP Generation :: Make A Game-
Jump to: