Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Balsteen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Balsteen

Balsteen

Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) Empty
PostSubject: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:44 pm

<WONDERLAND>

In the streets of every city in the world there is a popular urban myth of a parkour haven that has been called Arcadia, a city that's lawless, where the sky scraper's are taller then heaven itself, and the runner's are free. Though it is a growing rumor it remains a rumor to most, for the city remains a mystery... But you know better. You know the city is in existence, why? Because you are a resident. New Eden* City is the fabled land, home to a number of faction gangs that run the streets, where the game is Parkour (or Free Running), graffiti drenches the buildings, and the streets are your Wonderland.

You belong to one of six street factions, all with the common goal of ruling the roads a Parkour Paradise, thus becoming kings of all parkour. You must lead, or follow your faction to the
"throne" of Arcadia, New Eden City. Problem is there's trouble in Paradise, word is a powerful corporation has moved in with the intentions of seizing the crown for themselves and eliminating the youth culture for enhanced, obligatory purposes.
So you must keep the streets alive, you've got to run your way through the chaos of the streets, all while racing opposing factions, and overthrowing the new local Corporation. Get set, go.

*Title may be subject to change

Rules, Suckers:
!. No Godmodding, dammit
@.Keep your character's to a spiky-haired, weeaboo, typical anime minimum. We'd like to have some creative and origional characters here
#.The Rating is about R, Let's keep it real, these are gangs in a lawless city
$.TRUEMEN fight foot races, gun minimum.
%. Have your character's be human, I mean give them flaws and faults. You can add that
their personality or appearance, or if it isn't physically apparent just make sure to keep them in mind

Character Layout:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b](10-20)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Last edited by Balsteen on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Name: Iliad Bell.
Sex: Female.
Personality: Iliad has a devil may care attitude, and is happy to be alive. Not a drunk, but a drinker. Not promiscuous, but no stranger to waking up to someone she only met the night before. Iliad is warm and inviting and very loyal to those she holds dear. She also has a bit of a cocky streak, but tries to remember her limits; though forgetting your limits only means having the opportunity to set new personal bests.
Faction: Massives.
Skills: She is by no means a Parkour purist, but that is where her strengths lie. Iliad has conditioned her body and her mind to overcome physical obstacles with speed, efficiency, and agility, using everything in her surroundings to her advantage to get from point A to point B.
That said, Iliad does like to get a bit of Freerunning in, adding bits of creativity through the use of tricks such as aerials, flips, and vaults. She usually only goes into hard tricks when she gets her ego up.
All in all, Iliad is fast, and has excellent balance, and a bitchin' long jump.
Appearance: Iliad.

Last edited by Script-Z on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 am

Name: Justice
Sex: Male
Personality: A leader at heart, Justice is a swift thinking,
left-winged, radical. Often can be brash but usually seems to know
what he is doing.
Faction: Justice is the leader of the Massives
Skills: Excels in hand-to-hand combat and
exceptional acrobatics.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Balsteen on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Name: Nate Powell
Personality: Crazy, to put it bluntly. Absolutely fuckin' insane. He has little or no common sense or intelligence and doesn't care about what anyone says or thinks.
Faction:(Will be updated later)
Skills: His movement skills are somewhat unique. He doesn't move like an ordinary person, really. When he's free running, he moves kind of like a snake. Aside from that, he's quite fearless.
Appearance:

Nate
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:24 am

HA HA HA! Told you.
I hope it's okay to make two.

Name: Jessica Rose
Sex: Female
Personality: Jessica is much, much, MUCH less hotheaded than her sister, and tends to like to do things quietly. As she and Emily grew up alone together, she's got a natural instinct to protect the people around her, especially her sister. Her biggest flaw is that she takes a lot of pride in her appearance.
Faction:--
Skills: Expert at sneaking around and fooling people; lying and surprise attacks are some of her best skills. She's not a very good fighter, but she can dodge quite well.

Name: Emily Rose
Sex: Female
Personality: She's one of those people who thinks along the mindset of "Destroy everything? WHY THE HELL NOT?" when fighting. She doesn't care who or what's in her way. Emily's extremely spontaneous, easily angered (especially in fighting) quite noisy, and the kind of person who will NEVER back out of a fight.
Faction:--
Skills: Hand-to-hand combat and running, but she somehow never managed to master the element of surprise like her sister.

Appearances: Emily (left) and Jessica (right)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 am

This fuc...

Ah, whatever. Took me a little while longer than I'd secretly planned a few days back 'cause I've been working overtime...just ask Tsuki.

Name: Jude Parker
Personality: Jude is a calm and controlled person, but when in a fight, he refuses to back down. He doesn't like being toyed around with, and instead enjoys toying with the minds of others.
Faction:(Will be updated later)
Skills: Hand to hand combat, is a very good runner. He has fast reflexes. He can move quickly, silently and stealthily. He can cheat people when he needs to, and can pickpocket.
Appearance: Wears a dark pond green colored toque, has shoulder length straight blond hair. Tall, about 6 feet. Skinny. Pale skin, dark blue eyes.
*Update*
I scratched this drawing up awful quick.
Spoiler:
Can I make another character (or two) later?

Last edited by kisukeFan_4337 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:34 am

Name: Albec Arbuckle
Sex: No thank you.
Personality: Albec is aloof when he isn't always seeking excitement.
He becomes bored easily and seems to harbor some deeply rooted presence other then his own.
Faction: The Massives
Skills: Jacket pockets.
Appearance: Albec

Last edited by Grim Fandango on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:52 pm

HOLD IT
Update: Just erase your faction...thing for now. It's going to be weird sorting seven players into six factions and trying to communicate, so we'll all just be a team. I'm going to post the faction names up and possibly logos if I can find someone who can draw and color those using some program (PM me if you think you can handle it) soon.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Name: Executive C.E.O. Hizo
Personality: Born half American, half Japanese Hizo is the corporate leader of SCION,
a large Japanese corporation and plant that's made an almost overnight appearance across American
cities. The industry is huge, spanning from marketing to research departments.
Skills: Hizo has been popular in the media lately for being extremely involved and productive in his company.
Appearance:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:11 pm

HOLD IT
Known Factions of New Eden City:
The cats who own the streets

Del'Massive (The Massive's)
Massive runs the Cat (Thief) District, a small, dirty bazaar in the slums of the city.
Their leader, Justice leads with a certain style, a kind of je ne se qua.
Style: Rock n' Roll

The Psycho Delics
The Psycho's run the Red Light District, an old, mostly abandoned clubs and buildings.
Their Leader is Retro, a somewhat eccentric kid who uses an old abandoned disco from
77' as a hideout.
Style: 60's Funk

Musket Head
Musket Head runs the outskirts, mostly dirt lots and and fenced off areas.
Their leader is Kidd, an army-obsessed freedom fighting hic, although his methods
of leading do show pretty positive results.
Style: Trumpet Horn

Putrid Rancid
The Rancid's run the River District, a level ground rise of the sewage systems.
Their Leader is Cid, a long haired, head banger who revels in his prized sewage based hideout.
Style: Death Metal

The Owl
The Owl is an organization of teens who run the Skyscraper District. Not as much of a
gang but more of self proclaimed "Overseer's". Their Leader is unknown.
Style: Classical
_________________________________________ ______ ___ ___ _

The D.O.O.M. Police
The Department Of Orthodox Malice are literally the self appointed law in the lawless city
The Doom Police are bitter adults who are bent on keeping the streets of New Eden clean and
quiet, though their methods of law enforcement are highly hypocritical.

SCION
The new neighbor down the block. Their plant towers from the middle of the city, it
has been billowing out smoke for days. The mainstream media doesn't think much of the plant,
but beneath the service...word is they're out for the fabled throne of Arcadia.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:01 am

So wait, Balsteen, what do I do now, choose a faction? And then start RPing, right?
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 am

Yeah, I'm kind of confused. Do we or do we not choose a faction? (Because that Death Metal one is sounding pretty awesome to me).
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:40 am

Read the update, guys.
You're a part of Massive.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 am

Alright, I'll clear the air. You're a part of Del'Massive, lead by Justice (Me).
You'll possibly have the chance to change factions in the future, but let's start here.
Just wait to post until Script and I finish the opening. Then the RP's on.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Oh, well, now the pressure is on to post isn't it. Lol, I'll get to it now.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm guessing it is daytime now in the RP?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Oh where, oh where, can Balsteen be, oh where, oh where can he be?
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:55 pm

I also wonder where Tsuki and Grim went....
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 pm

I just need Balsteen to post. She isn't even at a good, "Well, fuck it, see you later." part. She literally needs him to respond.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 pm

I know.
He died.
And so did Kaworu...again 'cause I re-watched ep. 24 of NGE today and it has left me a little depressed...
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Quit talking about that before Neo comes in and tells me to watch it again...
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 pm

But I hated that part....
And it was Harley who made me watch it.
"You should watch it."
"I will."
"Like now."
"Later."
"Now."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Eerily similar to the conversations Neo and I have. Only ours don't end with me actually watching it.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:18 pm

I was interested before he forced me. Well, he didn't exactly force me, but you get what I'm trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 pm

As was I. I still am, in all honestly. I'm just too damn lazy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)   Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderland: A Parkourist's Paradise (Sign-Up)
Page 1 of 1