Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:32 pm

*Crowley stops for a second to look at the explosion, and once it passes, he continues riding forward into town on his sword-hovering thing.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:52 pm

*Derek follows the King, albeit a little bit startled.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:59 am

*As they're running upstairs, the soldier comes running down the stairs already holding the weapons. He hands them the guns and then Allina runs to him and gets her rapier. A group of about twenty men armored a bit lighter than the typical soldiers, each with a golden crown at the center of the Aldanian crest on their chest and their faces hidden by a black mask except for the eyes run in. They're part of a separate branch of the military forces of Alda lead by the king. They align in two rows and one steps forward, looking at Kelphy.*

King's Guard: <Your Highness! Do we protect the guests?!>

*Kelphy widens her eyes and looks around to find that her father is gone.*

Kelphy: <I-I don't...I don't know.>

Allina: <Kelphy, come on. We're here to help, you can do this.>

*Kelphy nods, thinks for a few seconds, and then turns to the men.*

Kelphy: <Split in three groups. A few of you are to protect the military wing and our secret library, a few others to find and protect my father, and the rest can go out and help Captain General Alto and our soldiers... And w-we'll protect the guests.>

*She turns to look around at the group as the men run off, as though asking for confirmation. She's forced to wince because of the red light spread by yet another giant explosion. At this point, the sounds coming from the city are of sheer chaos and panic.*

=====

*King Alexander hurries down an hallway followed by Fahren and Derek.*

Fahren: <What's wrong?>

King Alexander: <You saw what that thing can do. This is nothing like what happened to capital Sephira. They only lost their palace to Origin, the city was only attacked by its monsters.>

Fahren: <Origin is free now, there aren't many limits to what he can do.>

King Alexander: <I'm not letting him destroy this palace.>

Fahren: <...Why are we here?>

King Alexander: <This palace was ordered built by Alda Colsun, the founder of this kingdom and its first Queen.>

Fahren: <Yes, I know. W-Wait. You can't mean you want to use that.>

King Alexander: <Why wouldn't I? It was made for this exact purpose. Protection against Yurion's project.>

*They take a left down a darker hallway, and then a few flights of stairs leading down.*

=====

*As Crowley is preparing to pick a place to land, a large section of the city explodes in flames, the red light temporarily making him almost blind and the resulting blast of wind crashing him down in the middle of a desert street.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:05 am

"What is 'that'?" Creed had apparently caught up with Derek, Fahren, and King Alexander. "What's going on?" He still had Celsius in tow with him.

"Alright then. You heard her men! Forward into battle!" Alto commanded and marched out at the head of his soldiers.

Lucien stood by Allina and Kelphy, "Origin is after something..."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 pm

*Crowley falls off his board and blinks a few times to regain his vision. He gets up and looks around, then picks his sword back up and puts it back in its sheath.*

Crowley: <Dammit, that's getting annoying.>

*Crowley proceeds running through on foot.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Derek: <I've got "ancient magic" vibes from this...>

*He follows the others, snapping his fingers to conjure up a small flame for light.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 pm

*The two take their weapons and head back down the stairs.*

[Hey, Dragon, you know anything about this?]
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:30 am

[Bahamut ZERO: <I know we are all dead meat if we don't stop Origin soon.>]

Kelphy: <You think he is? Maybe... maybe he's just after destruction. Revenge.>

*Three new explosions shake the kingdom and surroundings violently. At this point, almost the entire city is a sea of flames.*

Razz: <H-Hey, where's Parker?>

Barrow: <I don't know, she was here just few seconds ago.>

Razz: <Oh man, did she go after Crowley?>

*An Ala Negra flies in through the balcony and screeches. Everything that is made of glass in the ballroom shatters and everyone in it feels dizzy.*

=====

*King Alexander gives Creed a quick mad glare and proceeds down a few stairs.*

Fahren: <Back then, there was barely any city besides the castle. The capital is a giant city now. If you do this, you'll be turning your back on your kingdom.>

King Alexander: <I have to protect my daughter. I'm not letting her die too. We can't afford to wait for Sephiran and Toran reinforcements.>

Fahren: <Have you seen her power? She doesn't need protection!>

*They arrive at a dead end. The king starts pushing his palms against the center of the wall and dark blue metal structure that ressembles a snowflake appears on the wall, with a translucent red circular button at its center. They hear explosions and the palace shakes violently.*

=====

*An Amber Corazon and a Flaring Tusk fly down from a roof, hovering in front of Crowley. The Amber Corazon dashes forward to slash at his face with its talons. He hears new explosions and the ground shakes violently.*

=====

*The ground shakes violently. A group of Restless Pride ambushes some of Alto's men, assassinating them, and a large Infernal Wyvern beathes a giant fireball down on yet another group. Oscure Grasps start emerging from the ground and walls all over, grabbing and slashing at Alto and what little men he has left with him.*

Last edited by Taegan on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:36 am

[Real helpful.]

*Whenever they stop feeling dizzy, the two open fire on the monster.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 pm

It's time you give Origin a stern lecture on manners I think milady Luna

Alto summons Luna forth. "Looks like we get to fight side by side" he smiles as he begins to hack at the monsters attacking him.

"Fahren what is the king doing?" Creed asks.

Lucien weathers the feeling of dizziness and makes sure to stay close to Allina and Kelphy in case one of them teeters before smiling as wispy darkness rolls off him.

You gonna behave if I let you out Shadow?
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:38 pm

*Crowley jumps out of the way of the attack, and then falls over when the ground starts to shake.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Derek: <What's going on now?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:51 pm

[Bahamut ZERO: <You're welcome?>]

*The Ala Negra shrieks as Kari and Kentaro shower it with bullets. Allina grows light wings and shoots upwards, ramming her rapier into the monster's chest and shooting a blast of light down the blade that finishes it. Two Undead Searaptors crawl in through the main entrance and a multitude of Restless Prides appears out of nowhere and starts slashing at the guests. Moreover, a group of Brute Canupus climb onto the balcony, roaring loudly.*

[Shadow: <Certainly...>]

*A wave of blue light crosses the room. Through the windows and balcony, they see a dome barrier of blue energy rise around the palace. Two Ala Negra come flying towards the balcony but burst in black feathers and Return upon hitting the barrier.*

Kelphy: <(What is this...?)>

=====

Fahren: <He's going to-->

King Alexander: <There's nothing else I can do for the city... Origin is unstoppable.>

Fahren: <Don't do this. Do you think Kelphy would agree with this?>

King Alexander: <Kelphy... she's too young. I'm sorry, but I intend to protect her.>

Fahren: <Your daughter isn't the only one you're responsible for!>

*The king rams the button in with his right palm. A bright blue spreads outwards from the metal formation and flows across the walls in the shape of glowing snowflakes.*

=====

*The Flaring Tusk shoots a barrage of fireballs at Crowley. Suddendly, a wave of blue light crosses the city, silencing all noises for a brief moment. The palace starts glowing intensely and a dome barrier of blue energy rises up around it.*

=====

*Luna nods and starts blasting monsters creeping up to Alto from behind one by one. Suddendly, a wave of blue light crosses the city, silencing all noises for a brief moment. The palace starts glowing intensely and a dome barrier of blue energy rises up around it.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm

*Crowley quickly jumps to his feet and grabs his sword. It starts glowing purple, extending the blade's range and he makes a dash at the Flaring Tusk, slashing through the fire as he does. He jumps up until he's right in front of it and makes an attempt to cut its tusks off.*

Last edited by WolfSmasher on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm

An icy claw forms around the king and slams closed putting the squeeze on him. Creed has his hand out with a blue glow surrounding it. "Talk. Now. King. What did you just do!?"

Lucien prepares to summon shadow but then the light comes, "What is that?"

"Luna... any idea what's going on?" Alto asks as he casually takes out a few months with some well timed slashes.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Derek: <This is crazy... You can't do this!>

*He holds up his hand in an attempt to stop King Alexander from his magicky ways.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:31 pm

*Kentaro fires at the raptor things, while Kari shoots at the monster climbing up the balcony.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Allina: <I don't know, but we have more important things to worry about right now!>

*The group of Brute Canupus are shot at as soon as they climb on the balcony. Roaring loudly, one of them dashes towards Kari and swings its large clawed hand at her. One of the Undead Searaptors launches itself through the air towards Kentaro, aiming to ram him. Allina runs towards the other one and attacks it with a light whip. Kelphy closes her eyes and holds her arms out sideways. Streams of water burst out and wrap around the Restless Prides, pushing through the linen their hollow bodies are made of.*

=====

King Alexander: <I saved my daughter's life, that's what I did! Let go of me at once!>

Fahren: <Kelphy will hate you for this. Everyone will.>

King Alexander: <I know that!>

*Fahren sighs and turns his back on them, preparing to walk back towards the ballroom.*

Fahren: <(What is going to happen now...?)>

=====

*He manages to chop one of the tusks off and the Flaring Tusk flies back, breathing fire towards Crowley. The Amber Corazon casts lightning upon Crowley.*

=====

Luna: <That is... it's very powerful magic. I've never seen such thing, not created my humans at least...>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 pm

*A purple aura surrounds Crowley and swords of the same color start shooting in all directions, a few aiming for the monsters. Crowley summons one of the purple swords into his hand and uses it to block the lightning, while he uses his own sword to block the fire.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:55 pm

"You are no longer my king" Creed spat, "Derek is, I'm no longer obligated to listen to you" he clenches his hand harder, "Spit out. If Fahren has to be the one to say it I'll kill you were you stand" Creed's voice doesn't raise further. Nothing but icy cold resolve underlines his words. He was serious.

"Come forth Aeldi of Darkness, Shadow!" Lucien summons Shadow for the first time before launching a wave of claw like darkness at an incoming monster.

"Have any idea what it does?" Alto asks.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Derek: <King Alexander... I recommend you go into hiding after this if you survive.>

*He follows Fahren.*

Derek: <I'm going to head the assault.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:30 pm

[Your help would be really nice to have right now.]

*Kentaro turns around and grabs Kari. Two drop to the floor and Kentaro uses Gale Shield.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm

King Alexander: <I don't regret what I've done.>

*Arriving back at the ballroom, they find Kelphy, Kari, Kentaro, Lucien, Razz and Barrow fighting a crowd of monsters. Kentaro's Gale Shield stops both attacks. Angry, the Brute Canupus roars loudly in Kari and Kentaro's faces, hurling them against a wall provided they fail to avoid or stop it.*

[Bahamut ZERO: <I am too large to be summoned here, but you can use my powers at will.]

*Kari and Kentaro feel Bahamut ZERO's magic flow through their bodies. Meanwhile, Kelphy finishes crushing the group of Restless Pride and runs to help Allina against the other Undead Searaptor. Two Brute Canupus punch at Lucien. A fash of red light occurs as outside, yet another giant laser beam strikes down upon the city. Through the windows and balcony, the arriving group can see that a large dome barrier of blue energy has surrounded the palace while they were down in the corridors.*

=====

*The swords stab through the Amber Corazon, killing it, but go right through the Flaring Tusk. A figure shoots down from the sky at high speed. As it lands, Crowley realizes it's Parker. She smiles at him, holding out the tusk she just chopped off. Behind her, the Flaring Tusk shrieks and Returns. Another giant laser falls down upon some other district.*

=====

Luna: <...I'm not sure.>

*That moment a giant laser shoots down upon them. Luna widens her eyes in horror looking up.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:47 pm

*Crowley glares at her as the aura around him and his sword fade away.*

Crowley: <What are you doing? You should be with everyone else, it isn't safe here.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Alto smiles and takes Luna's hand. "I"ll protect you" he begins to glow as mana spins around him. His hair and clothing take on the same color and patterns as Luna's as he begins, "I, who stands in the full light of the heavens, command thee, who opens the gates of hell. Come forth, divine light! Be at peace and howl out! Indignation!!" an absolutely massive seal formation appears under Alto and spreads out covering an area roughly a quarter of the city. As the beam nears another falls from the heavens. A pillar of moon light turned into raw destructive energy not quite like lightning and not quite like pure light. It engulfs the Origin's own beam and hammers down upon the city destroying all the monsters within its destructive radius and sending out a massive shockwave through the air. Strangely it doesn't seem to damage anything that wasn't an enemy to begin with. Buildings are spared and people who were caught in the attack remain unharmed.

Alto himself and Luna are caught in the blast's center and when the smoke clears Alto's entire upper body is smoking and the clothing is burned off but he has no visible injuries. "I should go find Aera..." Alto says as he stumbles forward sill holding on to his Aeldi's hand.

"Kelphy your father has done something!" Creed yells out.

"What?" Lucien says as the brutes are impaled by shadow spikes and he grins. "Thanks Shadow"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: