Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Times of Darkness

Go down 
+2
WolfSmasher
Taegan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Times of Darkness - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 am

Inside

Allina: <Shut up! I'm not alone, it's just a matter of time until Helzol Palace goes down and I defeat you...again.>

*Her leg has seemingly been healed since their battle, probably by herself.*

Outside

*The tentacles are once again pulled underwater. One more whips at Enkidu, while one of the three underwater wraps around his legs and pulls him down with great strength.*

=====

*Most of the explosion and both of the soldiers are sucked into an approaching fat bandit's opened mouth like a vortex. He grabs the now even more injured thiefess and breathes a cloud of black smoke at Lumyr and Ranmaru before running off.*

=====

Rhea: <Don't be sad... it wasn't your fault...>

=====

*The door is knocked on. Seing that it is opened, the visitor walks in. It's a tall nobleman in his late twenties, wearing a dark red knight's cloak with golden details over light silver armor with a sparkling large red snowflake carved at the center of the chest. He has relatively short light brown hair with bangs loosely combed sideways, blue eyes, and mildly tanned complexion. He walks in front of them and bows to the princess before looking at Alto, who knows him to be Kelvin Hollymire, Kelphy's cousin and the Nymphian minister.*

Minister Hollymire: <How is she doing?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:52 am

Ryzell hugged Rhea tightly, "I..."

"Unresponsive. I would be too. Just... just give her some time."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:05 pm

*Lumyr dashes out of the smoke, but too late as it seemed they had already escaped.*

Lumyr: (Damn, they got away... well, with that done, I guess I can finish my job here.)

*Lumyr walks up to the frozen king and queen, approaching the queen first. He hesitates at first, thinking things through, before he unsheathes his sword and prepares a swing at her frozen head.*

Lumyr: <[...For Helzol.]>

*Lumyr slashes with his sword, aiming to cleanly cut across her neck.*

=====

Winston: <Insolent brat... you're in no position to be making such statements. We will wipe you all out, and if I have anything to say about it, you'll witness the whole thing from a front row seat before we blow your brains out. How does that sound?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Enkidu flamed the above water tentacle with fire from his free hand before sinking under.
He then stabbed the tentacle wrapping around his legs with the end of his staff and grabbed it with his other hand, trying to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:15 am

Inside

Allina: <It sounds like you need to stop smoking grass.>

Outside

*Smoky white light flows out of the squid monster's eyes and mouth. It gathers and shapes into a ghostly image of the monster before shrinking to turn into a shard of glass that slowly sinks into the depths of the swamp. The tentacles all crash into the water and the monster also starts to sink deeper, lifeless. Everything is silent again, the goo slowly covering the surface of the swamp above Enkidu.*

=====

*The Queen, who was now almost free due to the ice being molten by the purple acid, lets out a shriek of despair that lasts but a fraction of second before she falls to the floor, beheaded.*

=====

*Rhea hugs him back, smiling warmly.*

[I can't believe you're back... I want to be happy, I am happy, but... but Kelphy...]

=====

Minister Hollymire: <I intend to. I was to go to the military ward after seing Her Highness, but since you are here, I may as well send you to deliver my message. Step outside with me.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 am

"Whatever you need to say you can say it here" Alto's hesitation to trust showed itself.

"...Its a bad time but... uh... I love you Rhea."

"I guess you really are on our side huh?" Ranmaru walked up besides Lumyr. "I had heard you were planning a rebellion."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:17 pm

*Lumyr watches the now-dead queen's body lifeless and without a head.*

Lumyr: <...A rebellion? Don't be silly... Helzol can't be stopped.>

*As he says this, he sounds more sad than he ever has before.*

Lumyr: <And with this... it should all be over, right?>

*A ball of purple flames forms in Lumyr's hand, which he shoots at the still frozen king.*

=====

Winston: <You really know how to piss people off, don't you...? I ought to kill you right now.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Inside

Allina: <Be my guest, sucker.>

*They hear cackling laughter coming from the cell across the hall, behind Lumyr. It's a little gobling creature, holding on to the bars with a mischievious grin on its face. It speaks with a very high, very harsh... goblin voice.*

Goblin: <The girl has balls!>

*Allina shrieks.*

Allina: <Kill it! Kill it with fire!>

Outside

*The King falls to the floor with a groan, covered in burns, shaking off some of the ice still on him before starting to run up the stairs, shooting meteors at them from his palms.*

=====

*She widens her eyes in surprise and slowly lets go of him to look him in the eyes.*

Rhea: <Ryzell...>

*She sighs and smiles.*

Rhea: <...I... I love you too.>

=====

Minister Hollymire: <No, I truly cannot. Step outside at once, if only for the future queen's sake.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Alto sighs and follows the Minister.

"So let's hope that when all this craziness is over we can live peaceful lives together."

"Are you going to finish the job Lumyr?" Ranmaru asks as he lazily dodges the meteors.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Lumyr: <Yes, I...>

*Lumyr disappears and reappears in front of the king in an instant, his blade already lunging at the king's chest.*

=====

Winston: <Ooooh, a goblin. Haven't seen too many of those recently... would you mind freeing yourself later so I can dissect you?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Inside

*The Goblin very slowly widens his eyes and then very slowly narrows them before raising a hand and flipping Winston off.*

Allina: <Pffthahahahahaha!!!>

*She falls on her ass and grabs her stomach, laughing out loud.*

Outside

*The King also disappears, reappearing behind Lumyr and slashing at his head with a double wrist blade. It should be noted this guy is at least 50 years old. He's short, somewhat muscular, with shoulder-lenght blondish grey hair and beard, wearing a golden robe and crown.*

=====

*She nods and just stares at him, smiling.*

=====

*Outside the room, Hollymire sighs.*

Minister Hollymire: <His Majesty has passed away and Her Majesty is in critical condition. I am to attend an emergency meeting with the rest of the Royal Council downstairs shortly, to occupy the throne in Princess Kelphy's stead.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 pm

"I knew that already. I came from talking with the doctors and the rest of the court before visiting Kelphy. Its why I asked you to give her a few days. You're a good man and all but this nation, it needs Kelphy."

"Surprise box!" The old man hits a log with several of the explosive kunai in it with Lumyr appearing next to Ranmaru. Apparently Ranmaru had learned a few things he never told anyone.

OOC: Implied passionate makeout scene despite Ryzell being bedridden? Yes.

Ryzell smiles right back.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Lumyr: <Oh...?>

*Lumyr looks at what happened.*

Lumyr: <Well... thanks, I guess.>

*Lumyr's hand glows on fire, which he throws at the box to maximize the damage that would be caused by the explosion.*

Lumyr: (...More than you know. If I had needed to keep using it, things might have gotten bad...)

*He watches as the fireball heads towards the king, ready to combine with the exploding kunai.*

=====

Winston: <Grrr, the lot of you just make me so angry!>

*Winston raises the cannon on his right arm and aims at the goblin.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Inside

*The warden stands up and gives Winston a threatening stare. The Goblin widens his marble eyes and and gives Winston the abandoned puppy eyes. Allina just keeps laughing.*

Outside

*The King dies. They're terrible people and they should feel very bad.*

=====

Minister Hollymire: <It isn't solely up to myself, and were it to be... I don't believe Kelphy to be prepared yet. But that is not what I wished to speak to you about. I am on my way to the room the Helzol soldier is in to explore his knowledge of the army. Could you visit the military ward and tell your peers and superiors to prepare for battle?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:43 pm

"You mean Ryzell? Rhea said he's going to volunteer to help anyway."

"Let us return to the palace."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:53 pm

*Lumyr nods, but then collapses to the floor after taking a step.*

Lumyr: (This isn't the time. God damn, just leave me alone.)

???: (Just a little bit more is all it would take... c'mon, just let me take over already.)

Lumyr: (No, I...)

*Lumyr blacks out.*

=====

*Winston looks back at the warden with a similar look, but then lowers his weapon.*

Winston: <Just make sure it doesn't happen again, goblin.>

*Winston turns to Allina.*

Winston: <And you especially, you little piece of trash...>

*Winston walks out and leaves the dungeon.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Inside

Allina: <Come again!>

Goblin: <And, next time, bring something to wipe your-->

*They're now too far for him to hear what they're saying. He should probably pick an area to visit now.*

=====

*Crone and Ranmaru appear in the Grand Hall in a flash of light, Lumyr lying at their feet. Crone glances at Lumyr and shakes his head, walking up the staircase.*

Crone: <...Pathetic.>

*The healer from earlier runs in and twirls his staff, lifting Lumyr in the air and carrying him away.*

Outside

Minister Hollymire: <Do as I say. Please.>

*He walks off down the hall, knocking on Ryzell's bedroom door.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:48 pm

???: (So, you still planning that rebellion? Been a while since that concept popped into your head.)

Lumyr: (At this rate, Helzol can't be stopped... not after what happened.)

???: (Maybe, but if you perhaps... let ME do something about it...)

Lumyr: (Just shut it.)

???: (Heheh, alright. But I'll always be here if you need me. Always.)

*Lumyr's eyes open slightly.*

=====

*Winston decides to head back to his room. Upon arriving, he locks the door behind him and passes out on his bed. Removing the armor beforehand, obviously.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 pm

"Do as I say please" Alto says then sticks his tongue out when the Minister is out of earshot before going off to do what he said.

"Who is it?"

"He's been surprisingly useful. Then again I was told to interfere as little as possible. Special orders from the top." Ranmaru makes his comment.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:41 am

Enkidu pushed himself back up above the goo and looked around for his companion.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 am

OOC: New Helzol locations added to the map topic.

Inside

*Lumyr's lying on a bed in Fallen Eternity after being healed for a while.*

=====

*Crone nods.*

Crone: <You're free to go until ordered otherwise.>

*Crone walks through the door at the top of the staircase, into the void.*

Outside

*Soul is standing on dry land with his palms together in front of his chest, his wide-opened red eyes glowing every other second.*

=====

Minister Hollymire: <Kelvin Hollymire, minister.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:51 am

Enkidu took in the strange sight before him. This was not an ordinary person... Something about his eyes made Enkidu want to either kill him or run away.
"Hey, you," Enkidu called out as he made his way towards Soul. "Did you kill that creature?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:13 am

*Soul looks around, spotting Enkidu, his eyes back to normal.*

Soul: <Ah, you're back... yes. I just received new instructions. We must return to Helzol Palace at once.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:16 am

Enkidu pulled himself up onto dry land and cracked his neck.
"Ah, okay..." He said, taking a look around once more. "How did you kill it?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 am

Soul: <That's none of your business.>

*Soul steps forward and touches Enkidu. Enkidu returns to the Grand Hall in a flash of light. Soul is no where to be seen, but Ranmaru's standing around.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times of Darkness   Times of Darkness - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Times of Darkness
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next