Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anybody know

Go down 
+6
WolfSmasher
Seraph
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
kisukeFan_4337
Loki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Does anybody know - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Kind of like what I told, I think it was Noah, even if we did remember to use the chat box, it would do nothing to tell us whether or not someone is online but not on the forum, let alone to get them to come to the damn forum.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:06 am

Oh, and I got your email. I checked my email five days late, but better late than never, I guess.
I won't be around 83% of the time from now on. 2%, I will, and 15%, I'll be simply lurking.

Also, a message for Loki:
I want my AMV back.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:11 am

?
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:26 pm

I only sent the mass mail yesterday. But, good, people are actually getting it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Yay.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Hory shet, I've been 'missed.'
Amazing, KF's back, Script's not dead, it's just like one really big, really disappointing asshole reunion.

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:11 am

More or less.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:20 am

WHERE THE FUCK IS NEO?! DOESN'T HE KNOW I CAN'T BE ASSED TO WAIT AROUND FOR HIM TO POST! IT HAS BEEN NO LESS THAN LIKE... A DAY AND A HALF... PROBABLY MORE!!!

In saying that, everyone else should really get back to posting if they have things to post in, or get to joining things if they don't. The Mass Effect RP has been a bit slow and could use a shot of life with some new members. GA is being GA, which is to say no one but Neo and I are posting in it (the same could be said for most RPs actually, BO comes to mind, FFT feels that way too).

If you guys have an issue with joining one of Neo's RPs (I know a some do, and I can't exactly... well, I can, but I won't blame them) make your own, or join one of Tae's (maybe he'll show himself if people start showing an interest in his RPs again). Particularly I suggest making new RPs, I am a bit of a whore when it comes to making characters, so you'll have a guaranteed member off the bat even if I only find it marginally interesting. Since the forum is in a slump it could only be a good thing to see some new post alerts.

So come on you bastards, get to posting, making RPs, joining RPs, etc. I'm lazy as shit, and I'd rather Neo's Forum not deteriorate to a point where it doesn't have anything going on because then I'd have to: A, find another place to RP, or B, go back to Gaia, and become a pretentious adv lit asshole again, and no one wants either of those!
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:03 am

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:38 am

I would benefit greatly if you got your msn shit back together Script
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:14 am

I use meebo, per your suggestion. But I usually don't have it open, so consider it me being logged off most of the time. I'll go check out your RP by the way.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Quote :
WHERE THE FUCK IS NEO?! DOESN'T HE KNOW I CAN'T BE ASSED TO WAIT AROUND FOR HIM TO POST! IT HAS BEEN NO LESS THAN LIKE... A DAY AND A HALF... PROBABLY MORE!!!

I was on until 2 AM on Friday, then left when you weren't going to show. Yesterday, I had friends over, & due to groceries & visiting family, I didn't have time to log on & say that I wouldn't be on that night. I'll be back on later tonight, though.

Quote :
In saying that, everyone else should really get back to posting if they have things to post in, or get to joining things if they don't.

Oh my God yes. Still no sign of Taegan or Harley. This is quite a disappointing turnout. Then again, I only just got the Reunion E-mail, & I'M the one who sent the damn thing.

Quote :
The Mass Effect RP has been a bit slow and could use a shot of life with some new members. GA is being GA, which is to say no one but Neo and I are posting in it (the same could be said for most RPs actually, BO comes to mind, FFT feels that way too).

FFT has been disappointing for precisely that reason. So much potential squandered because it only has 2.5 members.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:35 pm

In order: Don't care, post!

Agreed, but I'll try to stay hopeful.

I wouldn't say that it is being squandered, but there is definitely room to improve it.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:40 am

Asshole reunion.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:39 am

Sorry, about my absence. We got new lines at work and have been testing pretty much non-stop for two weeks. I get a chance to pop my head in sometimes, but that was it. Now we're done and I should be back on it. I'll update Mass Effect at some point today, probably at lunch.

Also, I agree, Mass Effect could benefit from more members, there were supposed to be more of us I think, but ended up only being Seraph, Script and I.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Join the club.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:51 am

I missed my bestest friends in the whole wide world! <3

That having been said, I wouldn't even have known there was a "Reunion" e-mail if I hadn't seen your posts about it here, which is ironic.

For future reference, I do not check my taegan@hotmail.com address. Not ever. It's not even the one I use for MSN.

About the slump, I haven't been a member of the forum (Dego's included) for that long when we consider Neon, Harley or Dark(?) but this has happened a few times since I joined. I think what happens, at least in my case, is that a lack of motivation to post will sometimes strike, and what I think makes it worse at this time of the year is the added pressure from the end of classes. This time of the year because, let me remind you Neon, that, if I remember correctly, the same thing happened exactly a year ago. Maybe not as a bad, but circumstances vary. I can't say "I've been too busy with tests and shit to post" because I would be lying. The truth is I've studied maybe on three or four occasions since the beginning of the school year, but it's like I said, it's still tiresome (you can devalue senior year as much as you want, it's being fucking exhausting), and when that happens at the same time as that occasional lazyness... yeah. I could talk to you on MSN more or even still post here in GD every now and then, but I feel bad enough for not posting without having you hounding me about it. (Looking at you, Nene.)

On a side note, I haven't heard from Harley in a while, but I assume it's the same situation made much much worse by the inability to access the internet often? I would like to hear about him.

I'd also like to point out the brief periods of inactivity (though often partial) that were fixed by the creation of new RPs, and KH comes to mind more than any other, to be honest. I know this has been mentioned here
(Dark & Script?) and I do believe it'll help (I saw your message when I got home last night, Dark. I'll read your RP as soon as I finish this post), though of course it's also important to be consistent and continue to put effort into the ongoing RPs. More often than not they become dull after the initial hype, but we have proven this can be cyclic in RPs before, like D3 and GA.

Quick note about BO and BRP: Letting myself be talked into signing up for RPs I'm not too interested in is not a good idea and I hate you, Neon. But I'll post. May need to talk to you first, I'll see.

Finally, I can't guarantee I'll be posting extremely often yet, seeing as there's a month left of classes, but I'll try and see what happens.

TL;DR: Sorry, let's do this.

[scare]Hopefully the fact I have 2 months to figure out what I wanna do with my life before having to apply to college won't keep me inactive.[/scare]

Just kidding.

Last edited by Taegan on Tue May 15, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:04 am

Welcome back. Its about damn time.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Agreed, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:34 pm

No comment, except for the part about new RPs:

You mention KH. I'm not sure if that's an example or a suggestion. If it's the latter, literally all I have is "use Keyblade gliders next time." I have some ideas in the works, but none of them are really "ready" yet.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Keyblade gliders and armor is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:46 pm

No they aren't. Keyblade Gliders are still retarded, it just so happens that their level of retardation is outweighed by their level of convenience.

Also, to clarify, my "ideas in the works" are non-KH.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:00 pm

=/
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Do you have an actual legitimate reason why you dislike them or is it just another random Neoisim?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Not liking them is the default state. It would be like if it turned out that Zanpakutos can conveniently turn into jetpacks & no one thought to mention this up until now. You say Soul Reapers don't need jetpacks to stay aloft? That's funny, because in the SAME GAME as their debut, Aqua, Ventus, and Vanitas all proved that you don't even NEED a vehicle to navigate the Lanes Between.

The only thing that was really good about them was the space battles, and you get like 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know   Does anybody know - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody know
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: