Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Scribble Thread

Go down 
+4
Molester211
Script-Z
Potterwatcher1997
kisukeFan_4337
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

Another Scribble Thread Empty
PostSubject: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:04 am

I remember making one of these before.

Anyway, my scribbling has become significantly less incoherent over the past few months.

Here is a piece from a month ago, pulled from The Legend of Zelda: Link

And Vocaloid. I plan to do a Kagamine Len soon, but for now, here's an okay Miku: Link

Did this like, three days ago: Link

Two days ago. Didn't spend much time on it: Link

I hope to get better eventually.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:16 pm

This art block is killing me.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Look at you, being all good and shit. That aside, Fef sucks, draw a good troll. Like Kanaya.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Hey...Fef's not bad...
Done.

Spoiler:

The aptly named "Clown Hunting.PNG." I briefly considered adding Rose in, but then no because screw you.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Not bad, you need to work on proportions though.

/snootyartschoolkid
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:36 pm

I know, I know. Hands=as wide as the face. I can't do that at all. I can't do HANDS at all.

I was a snooty art school kid. Then I took a public school in the knee.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:06 pm

I meant art college, it is a bit more intense when thousands of dollars are riding on you getting at least a C, and these fuckers only giving out A's if they "would be willing to hire you on the spot based on that piece." I remember the first time I handed something in in my Analysis of Form class the teacher gathered everyone in the class around my station, and said, "Alright class, who can tell me why this isn't very good." and then proceeded to cut me down in everything from lighting to shape.

Anyway, just practice, and use reference images. It may seem a bit boring, but drawing pictures of people (at least their poses and proportions) will help you get better at, well, poses and proportions. Same goes for you too KF.
Back to top Go down
Molester211

Molester211

Quote : To die was an art.

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:34 am

If only I had a scanner or even a camera, then I may be able to join in on this scribble party.
My heart is crying.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:42 am

You might want to get that looked at. That seems like a medical issue.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:46 am

I'm bursting w/ideas this week. I'm so happy. If I draw something one day, I end up drawing something five times better less than a week later.

Here is the rough sketch of Freaky TwinHAWX. I'm working on the actual lineart right now.

Link

Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:01 am

[link]

Haven't made anything new in like a year!
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:30 am

You should make something new!
Back to top Go down
Molester211

Molester211

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Taegan wrote:

Don't tell me you used a mouse for that.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:18 am

Dude, I wish I had a tablet.
Back to top Go down
Molester211

Molester211

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:33 am

kisukeFan_4337 wrote:
Dude, I wish I had a tablet.
Don't we all
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:57 am

Yes we do.
'Cept for those who already have one. >.> Lucky ducks.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:05 pm

You can get a Wacom for as cheap as $65. It'd be a good investment. I've found a few obscure brands selling them for $25, but those seem a little shady to me.

KF, I'm still constantly impressed that you manage to do all of your work with a mouse and a DS. My stuff before the tablet looked like a Jackson Pollock massacre.
Back to top Go down
Molester211

Molester211

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:23 am

Potterwatcher1997 wrote:
You can get a Wacom for as cheap as $65. It'd be a good investment. I've found a few obscure brands selling them for $25, but those seem a little shady to me.

KF, I'm still constantly impressed that you manage to do all of your work with a mouse and a DS. My stuff before the tablet looked like a Jackson Pollock massacre.
From Ebay? Is it good quality, as in the brushes actually apply pen pressure? Because Once I borrowed a friends and it did no such thing. If it is found on the internet, then woe is me. I don't exactly buy/ trust purchases from the internet.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:39 am

You know, you shouldn't be THAT amazed to find good purchases on Ebay. There are obviously going to be some Troll Sales, but if it lived up to its mythical shittiness, no one would use it. I myself bought the complete .hack//SIGN DVD series for $16, while it was cancelled, stores weren't carrying it, & most copies on the site were going for $100 or more.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:24 am

Potterwatcher1997 wrote:

Did I show you this one? Did it in the library during my spare period. Not done it yet, but I'm actually kind of proud of how it turned out. A Boy!
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:55 am

Molester211 wrote:
Taegan wrote:

Don't have a tablet, so.. o o
Back to top Go down
Molester211

Molester211

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:28 am

Taegan wrote:
Molester211 wrote:
Taegan wrote:

Don't have a tablet, so.. o o
We shall have a drawing contest as soon as my tests and assignments are over.
"And then Satan said; LET THERE BE MATHS"
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:21 am

Ooh, a contest. I love competition.
But I've got exams coming up, so I'll have to not study and draw something.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:26 am

//Off-Topic.
Also, if anyone finds a good Tidus picture, tell me.
I wanted to make my avatar Tidus, but I'm too lazy to decrease the size of the image, and most are too large.

----
I'm also working on this, but it'll take me a while. Probably will finish during the summer:

Link
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:12 am

I have a tablet. Don't use it. It is something you have to train yourself to use, in my opinion, and if you've already trained yourself with pen and paper there is no point in taking the time to switch over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Scribble Thread   Another Scribble Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Scribble Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next