Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 am

She was briefly taken aback by the staff that became a shield, but it could work both ways. As he lashed out at her, she popped to the other side of the shield and strikes at a pressure point on his arm with the end of the closed fan and if hit, should render it useless. During this she focus at her current opponent and cannot afford to be distracted by the airship passing overhead like a bad omen.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:57 am

Mortal wipes a hand across her cheek to clear away some of the blood that was spilling and walked up to Senthose. She put her foot down on the hilt of his weapon to hold it in place, then grabbed one of his arms, twisted it, and him, and cuffed his hands behind his back. Figuring someone else would get Volund, she made her way over to Euryale and wrapped her arms around Euryale, "He isn't worth it. Please try to calm down." She then backed up, figuring Beifong might be weirded out, "Are you alright, has everything flushed from your system?"

--

Noct felt gut punched, and actually doubled over in her chair. She rested her elbows on her knees, tented her hands, then rested her head in her hands. She felt herself begin to tear up as well, but quickly put an end to that with a few deep breaths.

Gabe, a bit weirded out, put a hand on Noct's shoulder, "Uh, are you alright?"

"Yes... I'm just... so happy to know justice was done," She said, looking back up with a smile, and red eyes.

Gabe looked at Tirea and gave a kinda shrug.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 am

*Monu nods*

<Gotcha!>
---
*Tirea stares from Noctis to Gabe, then shrugs back*

[She seems......upset.]
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:26 am

Beifong<...Unless you've acquired a shorter version of yourself that sits atop your head & sings everything you say, I'm going to guess not quite. It will clear up on its own, but it will be faster if we have a Waterbending Healer. It looks like we need one anyway. We'll need to call someone.>

R"How are we supposed to do that? Walk into Zolt's house & ask to borrow his phone?"

Beifong<Yes.>

R"Oh. Okay. I guess I'll go do that now."

*He heads off. Euryale had calmed down, but was upset when Mortal let go of her, so she shakes free of Beifong & put her arms around her, resting her head on her shoulder. Beifong shoots a cable that wraps around Voland's arms & torso when he tries to flee. Senthose simply sits down, grinning smugly.*
====================================
*Ven stares at Noctis.*

"Your city customs are strange & disturbing."
*He...just moves the shield with her, so she can't get past it. Meanwhile, the bison rises shakily to its feet & the Leader is wrestling the Acolyte woman to the ground.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:41 am

"It is just Noctis," Gabe said, "She is running for council, and she is a lawyer, so I suppose she just really likes... um, justice."

Noct took a breath, and leaned back, having regained her composure, "It is as Gabriel says. The Red Monsoons are poison for this city. With their leader gone think of the reduction in crime, the lives that would have been lost that now won't be. It was enough to bring me to make me a bit emotional, I'm sorry that it made you uncomfortable."

--

Mortal, too beat up, and tired to do much else, wraps her arms back around Euryale, and rests her head against Euryale's shoulder, since they were close enough to the same height that doing such wasn't uncomfortable. "I'm glad that you're safe," Mortal said.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 pm

*Ven nods slowly.*

V"We do not have these 'gangs' in our tribes. That could be because we house travelers and banish or kill dangerous criminals. Instead of housing criminals and shooing away travelers."
E"Me too...oh no, you're on fire again!"

*Euryale starts beating on Mortal's head when what is basically an ambulance drives up. Stepping out of the back are a pair of girls, one with long blond hair & the other with short red hair with white coats. The blond is wearing a kind of dark blue cloth gown underneath, while the redhead's is a simple gray. Also notable is that the redhead alone is carrying a first aid kit. The head-beating catches their eyes, & they stride over toward Mortale.*

Blond<It looks like we responded just in time. There will be more ambulances on the way, we're just here to take care of whatever injuries we can on-site.>

*Beifong nods, then signals the airship to fire down some cables, which they do. Metalbending Police then come skidding down the lines. Meanwhile, the blond examines the dynamic duo, staying far back from the armored lady who hits people.*

Blond<I can heal your cheek in just a few minutes. But I can already tell that her clavicle has been fractured, if not broken. We'll need to get her to the hospital, so we can do proper surgery.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:37 pm

"She is under the influence of Cactus Juice, so it might be wise to sedate her," Mortal said, grabbing Euryale's wrists so that she wouldn't hit her, again. "Euryale, calm down, these nice ladies are going to take you to the hospital to fix you up," Mortal said to Euryale in, what she hoped was, a soothing voice.

--

Noct let out a sigh, "I'll be sure to do my best to encourage the opposite from now on, should my opinion hold more weight than it does currently."

"Well," Gabe said, changing the subject entirely, "I think we had quite a productive day, huh. Got a sponsor, and a team member!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:58 pm

*Beifong waits until there are about 10 officers standing at attention before her, then points to Voland & Senthose.*

Beifong<Take these 2 back to headquarters. You know the procedure for Bloodbenders.>

*The officers salute & head off, a couple attaching their cables to the metal already binding the Bloodbending duo.*

Blond<That was the plan.>

*She withdraws a vial of water from her pocket. Uncorking it, she pours it into her hand, where it forms a kind of glove. She then stretches up on her tip-toes & pats Euryale on the head. It takes a while to coax Euryale to let her touch her.*

Blond<Make sure to hold on to her, now.>

*The water glows & she ruffles Euryale's hair, the glowing water disappearing into her head & causing her to fall asleep.*
===================================
V"...I'm the team member, right? And...this is a good thing?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 pm

*Eve stands beside Keter, not sure what to do*
---
*Tirea nods*

<Of course!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Gabe nodded as well, "Yes, and yes. At least for now. We'll know for certain tomorrow." Gabe then thought of something, what would happen if Ven couldn't bend solid earth, and couldn't join the team? Would Noct no longer offer her a place to stay?

Noct just kind of sat there, wondering why Gabe went from happy to pensive. With a shrug she turned to Ven, "Anyway, I'm sure your food is ready by now. When you're finished we can leave and go home, unless you have something else to attend to."

--

Mortal held Euryale's weight as she passed out, and reached down to scoop her up bridal style. She couldn't help but smile at the sleeping Euryale.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:01 pm

<Oh, our apologies! We were so wrapped up in the news, we forgot to tell you that your order is ready. Would you like to eat here, or take it to go?>

*She directs a questioning gaze at Noctis.*

{Many police officers are being hospitalized for their injuries. It seems that, in addition to the Council, there was a civilian who helped with the arrest. We have a recording of the interview.}

Interviewer{Would you like to tell the world who it was who shot Voland with lightning?}

R{...NO. Were you taking hits from Senthose's Cactus Juice?}
===================================
*The Healer couldn't help but feel that there were adult overtones to the scene playing out in front of her.*

Blond<Make sure her arm gets plenty of support, we don't want that shoulder getting worse.>

Redhead<Ma'am, if you could please bring her to the ambulance, I'll get her set up, & start treating her.>

*Hearing this, Keter heads over to the ambulance, & leans nonchalantly against it, casting a stare of concern at Euryale. Meanwhile, a quartet of new ambulances arrives, & Senthose is led past Mortal.*

S"You think you've done something meaningful here today, but I'll be out before you know it, & you've still got nothing to charge Zolt with. In the end, you'll be right back to where you started. You should have just let it happen. Then you'd be down one of us, & you could always arrest me afterwards. If that's what helps you sleep at night."

Beifong<Was that a confession?>

S"Legally speaking? Not at all."

Blond<But, what if they saved you from Zolt?>

*She shrinks under Senthose's venomous glare, but then he smiles.*

S"Smart girl. I like that. But the logic remains the same, even in that highly unlikely scenario."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:16 pm

*Eve wanders after Keter, feeling ever so slightly out of place*

[Bloodbenders must be hard to hold.]
---
Tirea:<That voice..>

*Tirea tries to figure out why it sounds familiar*

Last edited by Leafy on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Presumably there is a radio in Sidon's cafe, so Monudon and Sidon would have heard at least some of this broadcast. Sidon had little reaction.

Once Hector had dressed his wound he slipped on one of the long-sleeved grey shirts Sidon had supplied and lit up his cigarette, taking a long awaited drag and smiling.
"Open some windows if you want to smoke," Astarte said, wrinkling her little nose. "I don't like the smell."
"Sure thing," Hector got up and opened a couple of moderately sized windows.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 am

"R-Roatha!?" Gabe exclaimed, "What was he doing there?"

Noct just looked at Ven, "It is up to you. I don't mind either way."

--

Mortal lifts Euryale a bit higher, then sneaks her head underneath Euryale's arm so that it would be supported on Mortal's shoulder. She went to great lengths to ignore Senthose as he passed, and brought Euryale down to the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:47 am

*Once she's in, the redhead begins securing her to the gurney. Keter then puts a hand on Mortal's shoulder & offers her a warm smile.*

Keter<She will be fine. And when she awakens, you can tell her that she'll be on television. Oh, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I assumed that you would want to appear with me when I announced Senthose's arrest. It was your moment of glory, after all.>

Blond<Excuse me...would it be all right if I worked on your cheek while you were having this conversation? I have a lot of medical attention to give.>

*Meanwhile, a platform suspended by metal cables is lowered from the airship. Once it has the officers & the Bloodbenders inside of it, the airship sets off towards HQ.*
=================================
"I don't know...I guess, if we're done here, I should go with you."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:56 am

*Eve rolls her eyes, but says nothing*
---
*Tirea looks shocked*

Tirea:<I have no idea......>
---
*Monu smiles*

<They got him, awesome.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:02 am

"Alright then," Noct said. She then looked back at the waitress, "We'll take it to go."

Gabe ran a hand through her messy hair, and let out a sigh, "Well, at least he's safe."

--

Mortal looked at Keter, "Thank you, but I'm not really good in front of a camera, I think." She then gave the blond a small nod, "Sure. It won't scar, will it?" She then looked back at Keter, "If you don't mind, I'd prefer to stay here with Euryale." To emphasize her point, she takes Euryale's hand into hers.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:23 am

Blond<It should be fine. Aroma, could you hand me a water vial?>

*Aroma digs around for a vial of water & hands it to the blond girl, who opens it, gathering it in her fingers. She then dabs at Mortal's cheek, at which point it glows blue, prompting the flesh to seal itself & regain its sponginess. Meanwhile, Aroma is carefully removing Euryale's pauldron. Keter is looking at Mortal's face through a square she made with her fingers.*

Keter<Nonsense, the camera loves you! Now, don't do anything drastic. You're in shock, I understand. You should talk with your partner. I think you'll both come to the conclusion that this is a very rare opportunity for you.>

*She snaps her fingers, producing a business card from a blue flame like a magic trick. She then presses it into the gap between Euryale's & Mortal's hands. She then winks & sets off.*

Keter<Stay gorgeous, now.>
===============================
*The server pours the tea into a Styrofoam cup & gives her the sandwich wrapped up in paper.*

Interviewer{So what were you doing in the area? Are you a superhero?}

R{What? No. I was just heading back from the plant, & I saw some friends of mine in trouble. Again, Cactus Juice?}

Interviewer{So what do you plan to do now?}

R{Hmm...yeah...yeah, I think I'll something I should have done a long time ago.}

Interviewer{Could you elabor--}

R{Sorry, folks, that's all we have time for!}

Interviewer{Don't say that. You don't give announcements. I give announcements. And don't touch the microphone.}

*The broadcast then cuts out.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:28 am

Hector gave Eduj a cigarette as Astarte finished up using her healing water on his shoulder. She then began dressing the wound as Hector lit the cigarette for him. Astarte frowned.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:45 am

*Eve watches Keter depart*

<Thank you again, Ms. Keter.>
---
*Tirea giggles*

<I hope he kicks that interviewer's ass.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:15 am

Gabe chuckled, "I doubt he'd beat someone up like that."

Noct looked at Gabe and Tirea, "I'll be heading home now. I'll have the contract ready by tomorrow." She then looked back at Ven, "Lets go, Ven." She then began walking towards the car.

--

Mortal looked at the card, but really paid Keter no mind.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 am

*Tirea pulls Ven, Noct, and Gabe into a group hug*

<This is going to AMAZING!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 am

Noct, never one to shy away from being pulled into three sets of breasts, felt a bit awkward by the sudden hug nonetheless. "Uh, yea," She said, half heartedly patting Tirea and Ven on their backs, before stepping back.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:08 am

*Tirea smiles*

<Where should we meet tomorrow?>
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
*He...just moves the shield with her, so she can't get past it. Meanwhile, the bison rises shakily to its feet & the Leader is wrestling the Acolyte woman to the ground.*
Since she is close to him she stomp at the closest of his feet, then proceeds to deliver a kick at the side of the knee of the same leg. By now he should be in much pain so she blocks his chi, leaving him immobilized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: