Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deviations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Deviations Empty
PostSubject: Deviations   Deviations EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:49 pm

As some of you might know, I tried to stick very closely to the games' mechanics, because last time I tried to make the ability system "realistic," it didn't work out so well. Nonetheless, I still found rules that were so bloody stupid that I felt they needed changing. And there are some things I just thought would work better/be funnier in RP format. But these can be difficult to keep track of, so I'm going to start listing them.

>All characters can use punches, kicks, grappling moves, etc. at any time, regardless of their equipment. It just has very little effectiveness.
>Samurai now have Doublehand as an auto ability.
>A character with Dual Wield or Doublehand can choose to attack with 1 or both hands, but still can't use shields.
>Dual Wield functions as 2 separate attacks. Using Rend Weapon with 1 sword doesn't mean you have to attempt it with the other, if it doesn't work the first time. However, both attacks can be performed simultaneously.
>Equip Crossbows allows normal bows to be wielded as well.
>Dragonkin can use their abilities on non-dragons, albeit at diminished effectiveness. They can not use them on themselves.
>Any character can attempt persuasion during battle, but Mediators' words have a mystical quality, that makes them far more effective than normal rhetoric can account for.
>Mimes can mimic or not mimic any normal abilities their allies have recently performed, in any order they choose. They can move as normal.
>Steal Heart works better if the character attempts to seduce the target.
>The Monk's Earth Slash/Shockwave can go in a straight line in any direction, as long as it is relatively horizontal, & through a solid medium. Normal height deviation rules still apply.
>In the game, Shirahadori works on all physical attacks, but this is due to a glitch, so I obviously don't count it. In the RP, Shirahadori only works on close-range physical attacks.
>In the game, Onion Knight only levels up once, when you've mastered all of the jobs. In the RP, it will do so more gradually.

This list is subject to change.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net

Deviations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Final Fantasy Tactics-
Jump to: