Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assemble

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:02 am

*They are in the process of running away from it. Eve tries to use part of his shirt to apply pressure to the wound*

<I don't know, I thought they might have thought about this or something! How close is the hospital?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:26 am

"We might just have to risk taking him to the hospital," Jin sounded really defeated, like she wasn't in danger of being burned alive but just upset at failing. "If I sprint him there he could make it before he bleeds to death."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:19 am

In a flash, Raptor is behind them, his torch extinguished from the momentum which he promptly throws at them, striking Luna in the back like a bullet.

She may as well be standing still.

Explosions can be heard behind them on top of more gunshots, bullets ripping through Thiera's wings.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:10 am

*The wings regrow. From the fact that the torch was extinguished, Thiera deduces that he must be using high speed movement, rather than teleportation. To this end, she begins pumping her bloodstream with chemicals designed to improve her reaction time & movement perception. Since Thiera should be in front of her attackers, she also sprays them with pollen from her wrists, which is designed to render someone unconscious in seconds. Luna swings wildly to try to hit Raptor.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:22 am

Eve:<Ok, you take him and I'll go break the news to his parents, alright?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:25 am

"Right!" Jin slung Cameron over her shoulders easily and shot away from Eve at high speed, on the way to help.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:02 am

Raptor dodges her swings like they're not even happening. Imagine any member of the Flash family if they were a psychotic shaved gorrila and that's Raptor.

Raptor: "You're slow, spud."

He gets up behind her and jumps, delivering a kick to her lower back which hits like a bullet. There'll be a nasty bruise.

Meanwhile shots are still coming in Thiera's direction.

===================================

Eve is apparently alone in a burning building, probably inhaling smoke and fumes from all kinds of chemicals. It would not be a good way to die.

I don't know how the world appears to Jin when she's running all super speedy. Maybe everything around her is a blur. Maybe it's on fire due to friction causing her to spontaneously combust. I don't think that has ever been addressed.

Anywho, assuming the world around her is clear, she passes emergency vehicles that may or may not be on the way to the burning building.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:07 am

*I said they left multiple times, so no. Eve heads home, stopping time if she encounters anyone*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:58 am

*The spores that Thiera shot all over the damn place continue to grow into vines that grab nearby targets. Additionally, they are also growing underground, unseen until a few vines shoot up & connect to the vines on Thiera's body. When those vines detach, Thiera's plant armor increases in thickness & turns into bark so highly carbonized that it might as well be like shooting steel. She also grows more protection around her head, including a mouth & nose guard with pores for breathing. She then decides to test her chemically-induced super speed as compared to Raptor's, rushing towards him & generating a katar that secretes paralytic toxins. Luna just discharges her spear's electricity, because if this guy can move faster than a bolt of lightning, well that's just rude.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:41 am

Jin kept on running, only occasionally slowing to make sure she was going the right way before barrelling on.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 4:08 am

OOC: Flash Fact: Bart Allen aka Impulse aka Kid Flash (during Geoff Johns run of Teen Titans) read the entirety of the San Fransisco Library in a relative year and a half. Twenty minutes to everyone else.

Taking the OOC remark into account should tell you how fast Raptor is when he outpaces both of them and administers a series of kicks to Luna, knocking her on her ass and quite possibly doing some internal damage.

The shooting stops and Raptor moves in on Thiera administering a series of kicks that are likely ineffective because I'm feeling generous as I'm sure steel can't withstand something hitting it at the speed of light.

Raptor: "All this power, and you don't even use it to kill! It's just a shell to keep you safe? What's the matter? Ain't you got the stomach for it? I call you coward! Come out here and face me like a man. I kill you, I eat your heart! Prove you can take me. Prove you can fight with your hands. C'mon, man! You borin' me."

Mimiru: "You got it."

Azuma teleport Mimiru in close to punch him in the face, breaking his nose and teleports them the hell out.

Raptor growls as his nose starts to mend. Unlike Mimiru's Healing Factor, Raptor's accelerated healing go about it so fast that it does not mend properly.

Azuma: "Catch him off guard and we might win this."

Mimiru: "Wai-"

Azuma teleports in behind Raptor, ready to do some stabbing only for Raptor to catch his arm and knee him in the stomach. With a sickening crack and a howl of pain, Azuma's right arm is broken.

Jin arrives at the hospital likely without a story about what to do about Cameron.

Emergency vehicles pass by possibly heading towards the burning building. There's also a helicoptor flying overhead.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:23 pm

*A highly potent, colorless, odorless neurotoxin begins seeping into the air from all of Thiera's plants. Azuma & Mimiru, who are wearing some of Thiera's plants, feel a slight injection as they are inoculated with the antidote. Some of the compounds inside of the knocked out Tyranno Boys also change into an antidote. Luna's breathing filter & body armor should protect her. Thiera stands up & dusts herself off--she only needs to stall Raptor for a few seconds until it is too late for him, no matter how fast he moves. The gas need not even be breathed in.*

"Raptor, was it? My power far outshines mindless savagery. It can defend not only myself, but the whole city from your evil. And it can give life or death in just a few words."

*Truth be told, unless he's gotten the Hell out of dodge, Raptor should already be feeling the effects. Some of that was just Thiera's natural long-windedness.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:30 am

*Eve stays to the shadows*
===
*Cameron mutters something unintelligible*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:30 am

Jin slowed right down as she got near the entrance to the ER, then paused in hesitation. She looked around to see if any ambulances were parked nearby.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:53 am

Raptor tosses Azuma aside in a most painful manner.

Azuma: "I'll get you next time...."

Raptor: "Won't be a next time."

Everything Raptor does is fast from running to kicking ass down a molecular level. If he ever got a tattoo, his body would recognize the ink as a foreign substance and break that shit down. Although replace tattoo with poison.

Raptor appears in front of Thiera and gives her a kick to the chest with enough force to knock her back while Mimiru runs in because it's Clobbering Time.

Raptor is on Mimiru so fast no time may have passed. A kick winds her and Raptor readies to follow through with an uppercut. While it's fast, it's not as fast as his kick. She's can't avoid it, but at least she can move so she doesn't take a shot to the face.

Azuma: "Should try to stop him from moving around so much."

Mimiru headbutts Raptor in the mouth, some his teeth cutting into her forehead, the wounds closing up quickly enough. It isn't long before he's knocked her down.

Nope. She may recall passing some on her way there while others leave, enter the area or perhaps are parked somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:58 pm

*As soon as Eve gets to her street, she runs up into her house and into her parents bedroom*

<Mother, father!>

*The pair wake up stare blearily*

Dr Tantus (F):<What the hell are you wearing!?>

Eve:<Remember that thing you told me never to do? Well...>

*She raises her hands in defense*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:46 pm

*Specialized cells begin forming throughout Thiera's plants. These cells target mammalian blood--which has been spilled all throughout the battlefield, & is being lapped up by the plants--& process the DNA into their own. Most of it leads to parts of the plant dying & then regrowing, but once it finds Raptor's power, that will spread along the entire plant system, because of how well it facilitates their growth.*

T"I was trying to kill him."

L"Wait, I thought you said you wouldn't join unless--"

T"Yeah, I know, I wasn't going to let him stay that way. I know what I'm doing, relax. Wait, no, try to do something about him."

*Unable to modify her own body in the same way, she directs her plants to latch onto anything that attacks them & release paralyzing cells. She turns to Azuma.*

T"If I can't come up with something soon, you'll have to get us out of here."

*And Luna tries to blast Raptor in the back with lightning while he's distracted, because that's about all that she CAN do.*
*Meanwhile, Taiyo receives a phone call.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:00 am

Jin darted around the parking areas, guessing that at some point soon she would spot a parked ambulance or see one come in.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:10 am

Azuma: "You're on your own. Not taking a life is what seperates us from them."

Raptor takes off, by dumb luck avoiding the lightning bolt. As Mimiru gets up, he returns to knock her down again, this time with a crowbar in hand.

Azuma makes an icicle and teleports to Raptor, stabbing him in the side which results in his ass getting knocked down with a backhand that likely results in something else he'll need to see a doctor about.

Thiera best hope her shit works fast and doesn't result in the loss of potential allies as that was something I had hoped to deal with later in the story. Anywho, Raptor begins beating the shit out of Mimiru with that crowbar.

Although she'd probably have better luck dumping Cameron's ass outside the Emergency Room doors like someone who's ODing, there is an ambulance coming right at her. Maybe it'll hit her.

Taiyo feels around for her phone, falling out of bed in the process.

Taiyo: "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:25 am

T"When I say, 'kill,' I mean a temporary cess--nevermind. We clearly do not have time to argue about or ask your permission of my strategies."

*She commands vines to lash at him, starting with vines sprouting from the ground & wrapping around his ankles. She also shoots a bunch of seeds into Mimiru & Azuma--coagulants, anesthetics, anti-inflammatories, & cells designed to set their bones using biodegradable lignin. Luna only has a hammer, so she tries to shoot Raptor with lightning again.*
===============================
V""HelloTaiyo!?""A
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:46 am

*Both of Eve's parents get up out if bed and put on their bathrobes, both livid*

Wallace:<I can't believe you would go out by yourself!>

Eve:<Jin and Cameron were with me...but the point is Cameron's been shot and Jin's dropping him at the hospital*

*Without saying a word, June heads over and dials Jin's house number, while Wallace heads out to the Sorenson's, and finally Eve gets dressed in sweatpants and shirt before following him*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:29 am

Jin kept in the way of the ambulance, though she did hop backwards some way and shifted to the side, and waved her hand madly at the driver, or drivers while yelling 'stop'.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:43 am

Raptor growls at the idea of vines wrapping around him while he's busy with hitting things. He begins to vibrate his entire body, the friction burning away at the vines and overall moving so fast he turns invisible. None of this does anything for a lightning bolt coming his way especially while holding a lightning rod.

While he's stunned, Mimiru gets a couple of hits in before he recovers, knocking him down.

The ambulance stops only because it's already carrying someone to be dropped off. Whoever came up with this plan did not have a good head on their shoulders and probably would've had an easier time just dropping him off on the receptionists desk.

Taiyo: "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:06 am

*As mentioned several times, the vines move as fast as he does, so they're just fine. They continue to wrap around him while he's unconscious & are also pumping him full of paralyzing toxins which, again, share his super speed. Luna electrocutes him again, because why take chances? She then gets up & starts limping towards him.*

"Now we just need to think of some way to render his movement at or below normal levels, in a fashion that cannot be healed."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:02 pm

*June keeps dialing until someone picks up on Jin's parent's end*
===
*Wallace bangs on the door until Mrs Sorenson opens the door*

Mrs Sorenson:<God, Wallace, what's->

Wallace:<Your son's been shot.>

*Mrs Sorenson just stares at her, then the Tantuses hear Kylie running back up the stairs*

Kylie:<He's not here!>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assemble - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble   Assemble - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assemble
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next