Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts 2013

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Leafy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Check my edit, bitchtits.

Edit: Everyone is accepted, now it's time to work on the OP.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Get on that bitch!
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 pm

It'll be at least a week.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:41 pm

I'm looking for opinions on whether to start with 3 worlds or 2. Essentially, it comes down to balancing amount of character interaction with involvement of individual characters. In more detail:

Quote :
The way I see it:
Pros of 3:
Not an excessive amount of Keybladers per world, get to see a lot of worlds at once, everyone has more of a chance to stand out in the individual plotlines, it's easier to manage combat, conversation, & other events.
Cons of 3:
Very few characters can interact at a given time, I have to come up with more shit at once, I have to keep track of more world plots at once.

For 2, it is obviously the inverse of 3.

The worlds that will be visited are, in order:

1. New York/whatever I choose to call the Gargoyles world
2. Atlantica
3. Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty World)

So, obviously, Enchanted Dominion will be the 2nd world that somebody visits, if I only start with 2. The cast will be divided more-or-less evenly between these worlds, according to which characters are needed at which spot. Mortal & Taiyo, for instance, are a given for Atlantica, along with 1 of my characters, aside from Euryale.

After the starter worlds, I might not always have the same number of worlds visited at once, & there may be more freedom to choose between certain worlds.

So: 2 or 3?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:49 pm

>May be more freedom
>May

That can't be good.

What's his name was right!
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Mfw Mortal can't swim.

Anyway, I say go with two, only because most of the RPs pretty much have little character interaction. I never get to bemoan my luck for being stuck with Leafy and Harley at once, for instance.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:08 pm

I still say three.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Yes, but then I can't call Tireax 'Tireax' as soon as I would like.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 pm

I see. xD
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 am

That's a horrible reason.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:45 am

Alright, so here's how signing up new abilities is going to work:

1. Make a post in this thread that clearly identifies which character/s that each ability goes to, the name of the ability, & its function.
2. The approval process works the same way as it did for the individual characters. If I reject an ability for being too powerful, you can try to revise it OR save it for later. I might not approve abilities that are too similar to a pre-existing ability, so don't count on accomplishing both.
3. Once the abilities are approved, after that character participates in a boss fight where the boss is defeated, as many as 3 approved abilities can be added to their profile--both the name & the function. The fight must involve at least 1 boss-type enemy, which is defeated. Fights with multiple boss type creatures will only count as a single fight, regardless of how many are defeated. In the case of sequential fights (such as in a tournament), each boss counts. Fights against another character only count if approved by me. If it's in a sanctioned setting (again the example of a tournament) that should be considered de facto approval. I believe it should usually be obvious whether or not a fight counts, but if in doubt, just ask.
4. Only after the previous point can the character can use those abilities. If you do happen to add &/or use abilities at the wrong time, I will contact you & determine the best course of action.

Speaking of, any new characters that are approved are also to be moved to a post on the 1st page.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:29 pm

As an example, the following abilities will be added to the following characters after the defeat of Xanatos & Demona:

NERO

Dark Splicer: Utilizes a quick combo of Dark Corridor & attack. The attack, powered by darkness, may inflict Stop. The longer it is chained, the greater the risk to the user, both from attacks & from the darkness.

Collision Magnet: Conjures a rope of darkness that grabs an enemy. He can then swing it like a flail, bashing other foes with it. If it is knocked loose, or deliberately thrown, it may hit another enemy like a projectile. Otherwise, the rope has little effect other than annoyance.

Dark Fira: Fires a large blast of darkness, bigger than a basketball, that can pass through multiple foes.

THIERA

Thunder: Holds the Keyblade up & causes a bolt of lightning to strike it, creating a dome of lightning around her. Anyone who isn't close enough to be protected under the dome, but is still close enough to be hit by the lightning will be, well, hit by lightning.

Aero: Summons a quick cyclone around herself to repel attacks & attackers.

Cura: Conjures a ring of flowers that will heal anyone inside of it.

ROATHA

Fire Funnel: Thrusts the Keyblade out, creating a funnel of fire a little over twice as long as it, just under 3 feet wide at the end. In his berserk state, the funnel has a slight drawing effect on nearby enemies, & any enemy that hits the blade will also be struck by red lightning. He can swing it around, but it only lasts for about a second.

Thunder: Magic attack. Use the Keyblade to conduct lightning to strike a foe. In berserk, the only change is a strike from the additional blade, & the lightning being red.

While these will be added to the following characters after the defeats of Ursula & Barbossa:

LILITH

Cura: Conjure a ring of flowers that will heal anyone inside of it.

Poison Strike: Her blade is now wreathed in purple venom, which can also affect any attacks she makes with it. Anyone struck by this venom will experience pain, sickness, & fatigue, hampering their fighting ability. At low levels of health, it may even prove fatal. She can bid the blade to stop secreting toxins, but otherwise, it functions automatically.

Forest of Oblivion: A magic attack. She stabs the Keyblade into the ground, & sharp branches will emerge from the ground to assault her target from all sides. Can strike through multiple targets. The name is a pun on the fact that it can cause confusion.

EURYALE

Shockwave: Swings the Keyblade into the ground, causing a trail of stone spikes to shoot out for about 10 feet. (Traded out for Water Dash)
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:12 am

Artexi:

Spark Raid: Hurls the keyblade at opponents, and if it makes contact, the keyblabe splits into beams of light that fly in all directions.

Blessed of the Forest: Artexi stabs her keyblade into the ground, causing huge vines to sprout up and cover her, for protection.

Monu:

Esuna: Monu summons a larger, purple sphere, which can be used to heal a single ally of all negative status conditions.

Fairy Aura: Monu sends a sphere of light into the air, where it explodes into a downpour of light. Heals anyone underneath the downpour.

Wind Raid: Monu throws his keyblade, letting wind guide it towards enemies for multiple hits.

Safian:

Night Claw: Safian's claws are covered in darkness. Deals dark damage.

Fire Raid: Safian's keyblade becomes covered in flames, then she hurls it at enemies.

Night Roar: Safian roars, firing a sphere of dark energy from her mouth for long range dark damage.

Last edited by Leafy on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:34 am

Noctis:

Weight of the World: Similar to her ability Light as a Feather, Noctis can double the weight of any person or object.

Shadow of Doubt: Afflicts a person with Blind.

Mortal:

Horror of Akrotiri: Mortal stabs her keyblade into the ground creating an eruption of lava anywhere she chooses in a 30ft radius.

Majesty of Apollo: Mortal creates up to 3 balls of fire similar in appearance to suns that she can launch at enemies causing explosive damage, and burn effects.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:42 pm

approved:
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:57 am

I like how they're adding rides from Disneyland, and such.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:23 am

Next up, after defeating the Basilisk:

Lilith

Absorbtion: Lashes out with roots that surround her Keyblade & stretch her reach about 2 feet. If the attack connects, she will drain health from the opponent & into herself.
Poppy: Generates a seed on her hand or Keyblade. If the attack connects, it will explode into dust, which can put enemies to sleep. Can create more seeds with longer preparation, which creates a larger cloud.
Resin Raid: Hurls the Keyblade & wreaths it in a sticky goop. Any target struck by it becomes covered in resin & moves slowly. When the resin dries, the foe will be stopped, can break free. They may also be broken free by an attack, but this will damage them extensively.

Thiera

Aerora: The Aero shield pulses outwards when it is dispelled, hurling enemies away.
Fira: Forms a stationary tower shield of flame from the tip of her Keyblade that lasts until she dispels the attack or moves.
Blizzara: Shoots globs of slush from the tip of her Keyblade which freeze the ground where they hit, causing whoever steps on it to slide around.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Man, I forgot.

Monu:

Aero Shield: Monu creates a miniature tornado around himself and anyone else nearby that protects from damage.
Eagle's Claw: Monu slashes with his keyblade sending a blade of air at the enemy.

Safian:

Flaming Aura: Flames cover Safian's body, dealing fire damage to anything that touches her.
Cat's Eye: Safian's eyes turn red, paralyzing an enemy if they look into her eyes.

Last edited by Leafy on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Gonna have to wait for next time, I guess. Which reminds me, I need to edit my profiles. Safian's abilities are good, but Monu's should be more specific.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:06 am

Taiyo:

Tidal Wave: Gathers a large amount of water to create a tidal wave that knocks smaller enemies away and damages larger enemies or immobile enemies.

Brave Shot: Slams the Keyblade on the ground, sending a geyser of energy at an enemy, knocking them into the air.
Blizzard: Fires a spreading burst of ice crystals in front of the caster.

Hitomi:

===================================

Cure: Restores an allies health.
Blizzara: Fires an orb of ice from the tip of her Keyblade that homes in on the target.
Thunder: Rain lightning bolts down on the enemy.

Azuma:

HP Gain: Heal minor wounds with successful attacks.
Exploder Blade: Strong physical attack that creates a shockwave on impact, stunning the target.
Brave Beat: Follows up an attack with a spinning slash to hit multiple enemies.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:52 am

Much like I told Leafy, she'll have to wait until the next boss she fights. They look fine, but would it kill you to use another version of Blizzard for a change?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:54 am

And this is how the rest of the cast Can't Keep Up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:57 am

Hey, I spelled this out a long time ago, & due to Script dicking around, you've had forever to do this. Anyway, it's not even close to the end of the first plot arc, there will be plenty of time to catch up, assuming that people, you know, start using this thing more regularly.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Unfinished:

Eve Tantus:

Last edited by Leafy on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2013
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next