Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts 2013

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Leafy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 12:22 am

Two separate things. Like that Reality Shift in Prankster's Paradise, but without being forced to pop the bubble if you jump off. 

Also edited Blizzagun.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:42 am

Blizzagun is too large for something that can be so easily cast, the other one is accepted. On a related note, I'm editing Shadow Flare to clarify that its diameter is 12 feet.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Blizzagun: Fires an ice crystal from the tip of a Keyblade that upon contact with an object, explodes outwardly into a massive spiked ice formation with individual spikes reaching up to seven feet in length.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:57 pm

I'm going to say you have a deal if you make them 7 feet. That's already 2 feet larger in total than I made Shadow Flare.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:04 am

Fine.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 4:30 am

Irritum

Blood Briars: Releases an eight foot long barbed tendril from their left hand to ensnare or whip enemies. The barbs can cause the target to bleed.

Gouging Spin: Spins with the Death Scythe to attack multiple enemies then catch and pull an enemy in close, following through with an attack from the Darkness Claw, both hits inflicting deep bleeding wounds.

Nihil Blade Tempest: Begins with an upward slash, bringing themself into the air and follows through by stabbing down at the enemy where a void opens between Irritum and the target, finishing with ghost-like creatures flying from the void and through the target, their chilling touch inflicting Slow.

Blade Blast: Dispels Vampiric Blades sending the wind outwards to push back and inflict deep wounds into surrounding enemies. May instantly destroy weak enemies.

Terror Pit: Creates a trap on the battlefield triggered either like a mine or if something gets too close to it. When triggered, a monster made of multiple hands ravages its prey before expelling it.

Blood Wound: Channeling through the Darkness Claw, causes a bleeding target's blood to boil, inflicting damage over time as long as they remain the target. The more wounded the target, the greater the damage.

Wallcrawler: Can climb solid objects like walls and ceilings like a spider.

Hidden in Plain Sight: Turn invisible when against a solid object within the environment. Remains invisible until moving away from the object, using an ability, or if attacked.

Harnessed Rage

Instant: A series of quick and wild slashes, should a hit connect with an enemy, a dark projectile is released, passing through the target damaging it and anything else in its path.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:38 am

Blood Briars: Accepted.

Gouging Spin: Too similar to Death Spiral, there's no reason they can't just use Death Spiral & then follow up with additional attacks.

Nihil Blade Tempest: Accepted.

Blade Blast: Accepted.

Terror Pit: What does it look like?

Blood Wound: Sounds horrifically overpowered.

Wallcrawler: Accepted.

Hidden in Plain Sight: If it only works while they're fully pressed against something--as opposed to "I'm standing on the ground, the ground is solid, therefore I'm invisible"--then I will accept it.

Instant: There are several other abilities in Harnessed Rage that consist of slashes that release blasts of darkness, so I find this redundant.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:43 pm

And now for few of my own:

Nero

Transcendence: After ensnaring targets using Zero Gravity, send them flying using gestures, flinging them away or even slamming them into objects or each other. Cannot choose which targets will be affected, but won't affect targets unable to be moved.

Shadow Snare: By gesturing at shadows, he can cause 6 foot tendrils to emerge & bind targets. Tendrils are resistant to tearing, but weak in all other respects.

Pulse Bomb: Launch an orbs of darkness from the tip of the Keyblade that travel freely until the Keyblade is rotated, at which point they produce large-sized spherical explosions.

Euryale

Lava Launcher: Should any of Euryale's mines explode underneath her, she can swing the Keyblade to disperse the effect away from herself as a wave of lava.

Explosion: A 2-handed swing that, upon striking the ground, causes a flash & burst of friction & concussive energy. Stones torn from the earth will spin around, striking enemies multiple times.

Thiera

Ghost Drive: Warps space around a target the Keyblade is pointed at. As a result, any time they dodge or attack, they will simply disappear (leaving a brief after image behind) & reappear at the destination, so long as it is no more than 6 feet from their current location. Effect lasts about a minute. Recasting the spell resets the conditions.

Blink: Snaps her fingers, & anyone under the affects of another of her protective spells is surrounded by between 0 (spell misses) & 3 illusory after-images, which imitate their movements to confuse opponents. Targets can choose to modify the movement & lag speed of these after-images at will. Images vanish after about a minute, & stack with Ghost Drive.

Teleport: In a flash of light, transports any targets she's touching or pointing at to another location she is pointing at with a clear line of sight. However, if interrupted before she can finish casting, she will be stunned.

Divination: Create a one-way transparent window anywhere, such as to see through walls. Allows all sensory information through. Effect lasts until dispelled, but is imperceptible to anyone who wasn't recently protected by Thiera's magic.

Lilith

Chlorophyll: Physical attributes & healing speed doubled in bright sunlight, immune to light-elemental damage.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:41 am

Terror Pit: What does what look like? The trap?

Blood Wound: Channeling through the Darkness Claw while immobile, causes a bleeding target's blood to boil, inflicting damage over time as long as they remain the target. The more wounded the target, the greater the damage.

Figured Instant specifying the need to hit an enemy as opposed to anything like with Roar and being able to tag multiple targets was enough.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:57 am

Terror Pit: Correct.

Blood Wound: Is that while Irritum is immobile or while the target is immobile?

Storm just "releases bolts of darkness" when the Keyblade is swung.

On a semi-related note, I have once again turned to the riddle of multiclassing, & I have decided it shall only be available to those whose characters have reached a point where they're very seldom signing up abilities for their primary style anymore. I'm thinking it will probably be a separate list of up to 10-20 abilities.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 6:26 am

Terror Pit: Creates a trap on the battlefield matching the terrain except being elevated enough that it's only noticeable up close. Triggered either like a mine or if something gets too close to it. When triggered, a monster made of multiple hands ravages its prey before expelling it.

Blood Wound: Ain't no one else has their left arm. Which raises the question of how switching Keyblades would work with them, but that's unrelated to this.

Storm calls for them to be spinning around. It's more similar to Roar which doesn't help my case, but I want that tenth ability as nine is an awful place to end at.

Instant: A series of quick and wild slashes, should a hit connect with an enemy, it results in a wound that festers with black fire for a damage over time effect.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 7:14 am

I suppose those are all accepted.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 7:13 am

Azuma

Calamitous Bane: Stabs into an enemy, releasing a dark mist from the Keyblade that enshrouds the target, lowering their physical strength and defense.

Winter Winds: Begins with an uppercut from the Winterclaw then follows through with a foot stamp raising an ice formation beneath the enemy and finishing with another strike from the Winterclaw which shatters, blowing the enemy away.

Pack Mentality: Non-boss canine-like enemies are non-hostile unless provoked or ordered to attack.

Hitomi

Silver Moon: Creates a transparent silver dome around an ally or the caster. The dome reflects projectile attacks and shatters, damaging surrounding enemies when hit at close range.

Firagun: Emits an explosion from the caster up to six feet.

Shine Snow: Releases a stream of snow from the Keyblade(s) that if held for a period of time, encases and freezes the target.

Irritum

Warpkill: While invisible, attacks with Warp Strike to inflict heavy and potentially lethal damage to an enemy.

Weird Fang: Bites into an enemy, injecting it with a venom that causes gradual petrification.

Iron Maiden: Expels five foot long spikes from their body, damaging enemies that are close. Can augment attacks with the Darkness Claw by using it with spikes protruding from it as well as hold enemies in place.

Maddening Whispers: Conjures up a pair of ghostly creatures to converge on an enemy, to whisper into their ear, inflicting Confusion and Berserk.

Bloodfly Swarm: Spawn a swarm of insects that assault nearby enemies when slaying an enemy with the Keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Calamitous Bane: Accepted.
Winter Winds: Accepted.
Pack Mentality: Non-hostile towards him, or non-hostile in general?

Silver Moon: No, Reflect is imbalanced enough when a character who isn't trying to be completely broken uses it.
Firagun: Is this a directed or a spherical explosion?
Shine Snow: Accepted.

Warpkill: No, there's no apparent reason for an attack to become instant kill just because they're invisible.
Weird Fang: No, already has a number of poison-causing abilities.
Iron Maiden: Overpowered.
Maddening Whispers: Accepted.
Bloodfly Swarm: Needs more information on its capabilities.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:54 pm

Azuma

Pack Mentality: Non-boss canine-like enemies are non-hostile towards the Keyblade wielder unless provoked or ordered to attack.

Hitomi

Firagun: Emits a spherical explosion from the caster up to six feet.

Irritum

Warpkill is meant to be a sneak attack and isn't guaranteed to be lethal either.

Weird Fang doesn't inflict Poison.

In what way is Iron Maiden overpowered?

Bloodfly Swarm: Upon slaying an enemy with the Keyblade, a swarm of insects spawn in its place and attack nearby enemies. The larger the enemy, the larger the swarm. Larger swarms inflicting more overall damage, but die off quicker.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Pack Mentality: Accepted.

Firagun: Nah, this makes it just a smaller version of Firaja or whatever it was.

Warpkill: Don't care, it's still "he does this same ability he has, only he's invisible, so now it's special for some reason." It's an unneeded complication, just use the attack, it'll be a sneak attack on account of being invisible.

Weird Fang: My mistake. In that case, does the bite need to be with the real mouth, or would the weird hand mouths suffice?

Iron Maiden: Effectively any time enemies get near em, ey can just shoot out these huge spikes, making em practically impossible to fight except by hemming em in with ranged attacks. It would also mean if ey were to clash with someone, ey could just pull back & that person would be stabbed full of spike before they even had time to react.

Bloodfly Swarm: What kind of insects are we talking about here? There's a huge difference between ladybugs vs. bedbugs vs. giant hornets. This also raises questions of how big the swarm is, & as they apparently "die off" over time, how much?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:18 pm

Weird Fang: Either way, it still involves getting dangerously close to something for an effect that isn't even immediate.

Iron Maiden: How about if the spikes were smaller?

Bloodfly Swarm: The name kind of implies they're flies. If the size of the swarm depends on the enemy that was slain, it'd be relative to that. So like a big swarm for a Large Body a little swarm for a Shadow and so on.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Weird Fang: It's important because petrification is effectively a death sentence & not many have ways to protect against it, so it's subject to extreme scrutiny. Speaking of, it's not mentioned how long it takes.

Iron Maiden: I would consider it.

Bloodfly Swarm: But in terms of what? Mass? Volume? Also, even then, there's a lot of difference between types of flies, & therefore how much damage they can do.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 12:02 am

Weird Fang: Bites into an enemy with their own mouth, injecting it with a venom that causes gradual petrification over the course of several minutes.

Iron Maiden: Expels two foot long spikes from their body, damaging enemies that are close. Can augment attacks with the Darkness Claw by using it with spikes protruding from it as well as hold enemies in place.

Bloodfly Swarm: Upon slaying an enemy with the Keyblade, a swarm of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spawn in its place and attack nearby enemies for relatively minor damage from a small swarm. The larger the enemy, the larger the swarm. Larger swarms inflicting more overall damage, but die off quicker lasting only a couple minutes rather than several.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 1:00 am

Weird Fang: I guess I'll accept it.

Iron Maiden: I guess I'll accept it.

Bloodfly Swarm: I'm going to operate under the assumption that the flies are horseflies & the swarm is equal to the volume of the enemy when loosely clustered.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 am

So is that an accepted?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 1:34 am

I guess.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 2:54 am

Xyukuse

Explosive Cut: A single slash from a Keyblade, leaving a shallow wound that festers with fire for a short while before exploding. Can set off a chain reaction if multiple enemies are affected.

Macabre Waltz: Wreathed in darkness, Xyukuse performs a series of kicks and strikes with the Keyblades while ducking and weaving around the enemy or multiple enemies as if he were dancing while syphoning energy from the target(s).

Void Maw: Much like Vega's Gale Maw although Dark-attributed rather than Wind.

Magicide: A heavy-handed strike with a blade surrounded by null energy that inflicts Silence. Inflicts greater damage against enemies like the Sorcerer Nobodies and those associated with it as well Heartless like the Wizard, Crimson Jazz, Red Nocturne and others of their kind.

Dragon Shield: Spins a Keyblade by the keychain, wreathing it in fire. The shield can deflect most incoming attacks other than water which dispel it while wind attacks are deflected as a tornado of fire. The Keyblade being used determines the size of the projectile that can be deflected, how fast, and how much control is required. The Frolic Flame deflects projectiles quicker and with better accuracy, but can't deflect large objects while the Chaos Ripper is the opposite.

Blood Beast: Similar in appearance and function to Beast as used by Vega only with a red coloration and additional draining effect.

Fallen Idol: Gets low and close to an enemy and kicks out, launching the enemy in the air then juggles it with a series of handstand kicks, rolling away before it falls. Does not work on large enemies or bigger.

Flame Dragon: Usable when using Dragon Shield, a serpentine dragon emerges from the flames, biting and passing through enemies in a straight line from the user. Much like Dragon Shield, the effectiveness of the ability depends on the Keyblade, the Chaos Ripper being stronger, but shorter range while the Frolic Flame is the opposite.

Iron Balls: An optic barrage of golf ball-sized spheres made of iron to pelt an enemy, breaking through shields and barrier while being more damaging to soft-bodied targets.

Fiend Fusion: Creates a ring of stalagmites around himself and bestowing Haste.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 7:47 am

Explosive Cut: How the Hell could multiple enemies be affected if it explodes shortly after it happens?

Macabre Waltz: The fuck is "energy"?

Void Maw: The fuck is "Gale Maw"?

Magicide: You realize his style doesn't list him having the void element, right?

Dragon Shield: What about ice & guard breaking attacks?

Blood Beast: If I haven't made it obvious by now, I'm not going to other characters to look up what this shit does, this process is time-consuming enough as-is.

Fallen Idol: Eh. Sure.

Flame Dragon: As this is an offshoot of Dragon Shield, my answer on this is contingent on my ultimate response to that.

Iron Balls: Why the Hell would he have the ability to shoot iron balls out of his eyes?

Fiend Fusion: A central balancing feature of haste is that casting it requires creating an opening, so no.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:08 am

Explosive Cut: A single slash from a Keyblade, leaving a shallow wound that festers with fire for two minutes before exploding. Can set off a chain reaction if multiple enemies are affected.

Macabre Waltz: Wreathed in darkness, Xyukuse performs a series of kicks and strikes with the Keyblades while ducking and weaving around the enemy or multiple enemies as if he were dancing while syphoning lifeforce from the target(s).

Abyss Maw: A high speed lunge with the Keyblade(s) that cuts through an opponent, finishing with a series of dark slashes.

Magicide is literally Vega's Magic Distortion under a different name, so.

Dragon Shield: Spins a Keyblade by the keychain, wreathing it in fire. The shield can deflect most incoming elemental attacks other than water which dispel it while wind attacks are deflected as a tornado of fire while ice is negated due to melting it. The Keyblade being used determines the size of the projectile that can be deflected, how fast, and how much control is required. The Frolic Flame deflects projectiles quicker and with better accuracy, but can't deflect large objects while the Chaos Ripper is the opposite.

Blood Beast: Creates an image of a red lions head to ram an enemy, inflicting heavy damage that may break its guard as well as knock it away and drain some of its health.

Variety. Literally only one other character does something with eyes and it's entirely different.

Fiend Fusion: Creates a ring of angled stalagmites around himself and bestowing Haste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2013
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next