Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows of the Past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Shadows of the Past - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:06 pm

*Monu barrels out of the way, the uses Air Raid on the Wheel Master*
---
*As so Eve goes to bed, sad*
---
*Artexi fires back*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Noct raised an eyebrow, then explained, while avoiding any errant blasts from the dragonflies, "What, my glider doesn't do anything but ram, and making contact with debris is what I'm trying to avoid."

--

"I'm just saying that I'd like to get both if the option were available. Of course I'm always going to fight to protect," Mortal said, encasing her keyblades in stone, then using glory of Hephaestus, launches into the air to meet the Wheel Master. She aimed her accent slightly to the side of the unversed, hoping to put two slashing into its side as they passed.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:39 pm

*Thiera also runs out of the way. Once the Wheel Master lands, it slumps over, stunned. Thiera runs towards it & creates a consistent ring of fire to burn into it & its detached weapon.*
===================================
*By the time the Dragonflies are close enough for their attacks to pose a threat, most of them are already destroyed. Nonetheless, they try to maneuver close to each Keyblade Wielder's side, continuing to fire. Nero eventually uses the shield again. Behind the Dragonflies, a wave of larger Gummi Ships can be seen approaching, including an aerodynamic one that whizzes right past them. Once it's behind them, the Hunter unfolds its wings into an X shape, & adds to the laser blasts aimed at the trio.*
=======================================
L"You wanna be a little less vague? Maybe an example, or something?"
=======================================
R"So...what do you think they're talking about, that they don't want us to know?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:07 am

Azuma: "He started speaking in a voice that wasn't his, his outfit started glowing red, and he broke through a wall by himself."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:06 am

*Monu uses Air Raid on the fallen Wheel Master*
---
Safian:<I have no idea.>
---
*ARtexi gets the fuck out of the way of whatever's firing at her, then fires on the Hunter*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:03 am

OOC: As I grow tired of waiting....

*Lilith looks back.*

L"His outfit IS red. And most of us could probably break through a wall, with the right technique."
============================
*Thiera dives out of the way as it shakes itself & then spins its limbs around. It then re-attaches its wheel. The Unversed has seen better days; there are multiple pieces cut out of its "neck," its bench is cracked, & 1 of its legs is missing. As for its wheel, only 2 of its spokes are left & a segment has been entirely broken off, resulting in it looking a bit like Pac-Man. It nonetheless tries to grab Monu with its thread & fling its wheel at Thiera.*
*For the sake of argument, Nero takes out the Dragonflies & nobody gets hit. The Hunter focuses its fire on Artexi as a trio of Drillers begins to surround them.*
R"...Think we should eavesdrop?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:56 am

*Safian, being a lion, has probably heard the entire conversation*

<Sure.>
===
*Artexi dodges and fires on the Hunter*
===
*Monu raises an earth shield, then uses Air Raid on what remains of the neck*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:39 pm

After landing a short distance away, and seeing that she was not being directly attacked, Mortal used the chance to attack the Wheel Master head on. Using the same basic principle as her last assault, Mortal barrels towards the Unversed, and puts another two slashes into its neck.

--

Noct picks one of the Drillers, and plows right into it with her Glider.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:56 pm

*Thiera uses Blizzard & then Thunder to destroy the wheel, & with All of Their Powers Combined, the Wheel Master burns up in dark flames.*
*The Driller is knocked back, with a big hole in it. Another aims a punch at her. Nero strafes away & fires at the Hunter, who spins away from Artexi's blasts & starts hurling energy rings out haphazardly.*
*Roatha extinguishes the Glider's engine & leans in the direction of the space junk.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:13 pm

*Safian's ears twitch*
---
*Artexi flies around the rings, and continues firing*
---
*Monu runs up to the others, grinning*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:32 pm

Azuma: "His attire in the other world was black. And he broke through with brute strength."

He lets out an exasperated sigh.

Azuma: "This would make sense if you were there."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:25 am

Mortal dismisses her keyblades, and looks around, "Well, now that that is out of the way, shouldn't we find that princess?"

--

Noctis attempts to evade the punch with a quick burst of speed from her Glider.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:11 pm

*Thiera frowns.*

T"Ah, we were actually looking for Prince Philip. We believe that he is held in the dungeon, which is most likely beneath this room."

*She taps the floor with the Oathkeeper.*

T"...Once we've freed him, we can take him back to the castle, and see if he manages to break the spell over the kingdom with True Love's Kiss."
================================
*Sure, why not. The other Drillers go after Nero & Artexi, respectively. The Hunter shakes off the crystals growing on it from Nero's attacks.*
L"Well, I wasn't. But it could be that something went wrong when trying to prevent him from becoming a Heartless. In fact...I bet that so-called friend of his contaminated him with darkness. And I bet Senthose ordered it, too!"
*Roatha looks back at Safian.*

R"...He wouldn't do that."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Azuma: "Uh....sure."

Taiyo: "We really shouldn't be eavesdropping."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:22 pm

"Right, right, Prince," Mortal said, "My mistake. So, lets go get him."

--

Since Noct can't do much else she again blitzes a Driller, aiming for the one closest to her.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 am

*Monu shakes his head slowly*

<Maleficant placed a curse on the dungeon, remember?>
---
<Then don't.>
---
*Artexi fires at the driller rushing her*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:48 am

OOC: Going to do my best to time shit so that everyone enters a new world at the same time & I can split off into a new topic.

"Well, we just drove off the witch who is in charge of the castle, so if we leave him down there, he will probably just die anyway. As for the curse, we don't know what it does. I believe she said, 'all those from the dungeon break, from their nightmares, shall never wake.' Eternal sleep could be alluding to death, but then why the inclusion of the phrase 'from their nightmares'? Not to mention, it is questionable that she could even place such a deadly curse that could resist all of our powers combined."
*Roatha turns back to Taiyo.*

R"You know, I'm not even sure why I suggested it...."

L"Well, let's go rendezvous with the others."

*And so she drifts around the space junk, seeing Roatha just on the other side. She stops, staring at him.*
=================================
*Noctis puts a big hole in the driller, knocking it back. The other Driller presses its attack on Artexi, despite the Gummi Blocks being blown off of it. Nero slips past his & spins, firing at it. He doesn't notice the Hunter lurching towards him.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:08 am

"She turned a sewing machine into a titan of a monster," Mortal said, "We shouldn't underestimate her. Regardless of that though, I'm with Thiera, Monu, we can't just leave him down there, and I'm sure we can conquer her curse."

--

Noctis, noticing the approaching Hunter, shouts out, "Watch out." Just in case that didn't work she began charging down the Hunter as well.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:50 pm

*Monu nods*

<Maleficant is powerful, but so are we.>

*He heads off towards the dungeon*
---
*Artexi dives passed hers then fires on it*
===
Safian:<Sup?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:39 am

And Azuma follows along.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 am

*Artexi blows the Driller into pieces, which hang in the vacuum of space. Nero swerves away from the Hunter as Noctis ramming into it breaks off one of its arms. It eventually catches itself & fires on her in retaliation.*
=================================
*They eventually find the staircase, descending it & approaching the door in the small, dark corridor without issue.*

"I suppose that Maleficent's minions disappeared with her...."

*She looks through the keyhole before tapping it with the Oathkeeper. The door slowly swings open, revealing Prince Philip sitting on a stone bench, his arms chained to the wall. Thiera completes the process by firing beams of light at each chain, causing them to unclasp & fall away. Philip stands & rubs his wrists.*

Philip<I don't know who you are, but I am in your debt. How can I repay you all for rescuing me?>
===============================
L"...We're going."

*And so she flies off back to home.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:29 am

The other follows.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Noct quickly swerves out of harm's way, and focuses on evading the Hunter's shots, figuring someone else would be able to quickly finish it off while she had its attention.

--

"Kiss the Princess," Mortal said.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:58 pm

*Artexi fires on the Hunter again*
===
*As does Safian*
===
<Aye, your betrothed awaits.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:02 pm

<I was on my way to do just that, when Maleficent trapped me here.>

"Well, you won't have to worry about that. We ran her out of the castle."

<Incredible...if you don't mind my asking, why would you go through so much trouble? Are you knights from an ally Kingdom?>

"That is...essentially correct. Come on, we should take you there, just to make sure everything works out."

*Thiera holds her breath as Philip slowly crosses the threshold of the dungeon, & breathes a sigh of relief when nothing happens.*
*As they pass by the Radiant Garden, Lilith destroys a few stray Dragonflies. She stops, looking at a small fleet of Heartless Gummis gathered around the world.*

L"Someone's fighting them."

R"It's Nero. I can tell. And so probably his...friends...but this proves that he's not--"

L"Nero has summoned Heartless before. Senthose may have smuggled them into your world, but they were following the 2 of you for a reason. That must be why Mom passed him over."

R"...Was this another secret that you didn't want to tell me?"

L"I'm telling you now. The sooner you accept that your friend is bad news, the safer you'll be."
*Artexi manages to blow off another limb from the Hunter. It responds by firing both lasers & energy rings at her. Meanwhile, Nero strafes around the remaining Driller, firing at it until it slams into a nearby asteroid, & is destroyed.

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Past
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next