Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scanner Knights:

Go down 
+3
WolfSmasher
Azena
Taegan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Scanner Knights:  Empty
PostSubject: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Year of 2010.
Earth.

Something very strange is happening far from human eyes, in the dephts of a cyber world, a world called... Internet. The Internet, as the humans call it, is a world far bigger than Earth, home to many, many smaller worlds. It is composed by everything the humans have uploaded onto it over the years, a place where dreams come true. But an evil force is corrupting the data, mixing worlds, destroying the cyber world. For the very first time in history, the inhabitants of the Internet have decided to ask the humans for help. It is up to a group of chosen people to travel to the Internet and defeat the evil threatning it! It is up.. to the Scanner Knights!

Travelling from world to world, meeting new people, enlarging their database and, with it, their powers, they must do their best to save that world.. and theirs. They meet and befriend different beings and download their data, acquiring new skills, weapons, and more...

It all started in Christmas' Eve...

Character Creation Form

Name:
Appearance:
Bio: (Country and city, personality, background story and whatever else you might want to include)
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 pm

All right, I think I understand the setting of this one. Let's give it a go...

Name: Peter Jenkins
Appearance: Scanner Knights:  Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34
Bio: Peter lives in Cincinnati, OH in the United States. He's a quiet boy that prefers to observe rather than engage when getting to know people. He is very tactical and logical. He's currently studying Forensic Science and Criminal Justice at the University of Cincinnati to become a Forensic Investigator. His family expected more, like a doctor, but this is what makes him happy and he followed it. He spends a lot of time on the computer, studying and just surfing the web.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Name: Thomas Rianne
Appearance:
Scanner Knights:  Cute_anime_boy____anime_guys_643325_xlarge
Bio: Thomas is an aspiring artist living in New York. He is serious quite often and doesn't really talk to anyone. A few weeks ago, his 8 year old brother went missing while on the computer in his room. It was an unexplainable case that the police couldn't solve and initially marked as unsolved and went on with their lives. Thomas was devastated and began searching the Internet for things that may have been the cause of it.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Both accepted.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Time to make this a reality.

Name: Yaezakura,Hibari
Appearance:
Piiiiink:
Bio: Perpetually happy and upbeat to the point of being compared to a parakeet with a sugar rush, Hibari is a native of Kyoto, Japan who up until a year ago was part of a foreign exchange program. He spent some time in L.A but returned home when the program ended. He's something of an MMO addict and when he isn't playing on the computer his face is glued to his handheld. He dresses in odd cloths and dies his hair pink for reasons known only to him. Probably a closet otaku.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Name: Ace Treville
Appearance::
Bio: Ace is an energetic French kid that recently moved to Maryland, Australia. His dad's a lawyer something something, he doesn't really give much of a shit. His mom is a chef, something he's a biit more interested in. He loves drawing and listening to music, and he's extremely friendly and sociable, despite not having any friends to talk to ever since he moved. He has a turquoise macbook he always carries everywhere.

OOC: I hate you Dark. I've been postponing this for ages. x3
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:38 pm

OOC: Man, good thing I didnt use my French character and yet we still both use vocaloids ><
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Indeed. Anyway, Wolf and Azena haven't been very active lately, we should get another member just in case.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Get Doom
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Give me a day, I might join up.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Necro posting! No, but actually, I was looking at this RP like 2 days ago. But I already have another project and there's a limit to how many RPs someone can mod.

Even though Neon did break it. In any case, if I decide to post that other RP I'll just starter whichever out of the two people like the most.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 pm

So this thing ain't happening?
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Taegan wrote:
if I decide to post that other RP I'll just starter whichever out of the two people like the most.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:31 pm

There is no limit at present, though I'm going to impose one if you make any more RPs, because you have trouble posting in the shit you're in NOW.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:55 pm

I have no trouble posting in the RPs I'm in.
BRP:
First I got lost in the Bleach concepts, and you skip my character's group too much because of Loki. Pages and pages of Neon/Script/Harley.
BO:
BO my character isn't being posted for at the moment. When she was, I usually didn't have much to do.

Those are the only two RPs I neglect somewhat. Though it's mostly BO, really.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:21 pm

You're skipped because you don't post & I don't have to keep waiting &/or telling you to.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scanner Knights:    Scanner Knights:  Empty

Back to top Go down

Scanner Knights:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: RP Generation :: Make A Game-
Jump to: