Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc.   Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:13 am

So. I was seriously going to put this up on the weekend but I couldn't because things happened.
Stuff happens.
Anyway.

I was wondering if you guys listened to Visual Kei bands. Recently, I've been listening to The Gazette and Alice Nine. I've also been into Vocaloid for about three years now, so there's that.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc.   Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:56 am

Have met Versailles. They kind of disbanded and the singer went solo and the rest recruited a new singer and became Jupiter. Then there's the band simply called D which I enjoy listening to.

When it comes to Vocaloid I don't really listen to it, but occasionally it happens.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc.   Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Wait, you MET them? That's so cool!
I'll check them out, for sure. The Gazette was my first.

Some Vocaloid music is really catchy. Actually, I like it a lot, to be honest. Meltdown is really nice.

Yui (Rolling Star) is pretty good, too, but not Visual Kei or Vocaloid. Her song Again was great, it was also used for the first opening of FMA Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc.   Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Visual Kei, Vocaloid, etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: