Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looming Shadows

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Looming Shadows - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:15 pm

*Lilith steps to the side, throwing a Resin raid at his back & side. As mentioned earlier, they're fighting in a relatively small alley way. The poor shadows are burned up by a vicious beast.*
================================
Senthose<It's an enter at your own risk.>
Binah<Hm--it would be a difficult mission, but I suppose it's plausible. But you'd have to be certain you can get to the terminal without me. I can teleport there once you're inside, but if I go with you, Avici will surely detect my presence & strengthen his defenses.>
*Now she stops & turns around, frowning.*

"Oh. Does that mean--you've changed your mind?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Taiyo: "I never stopped wanting to become closer to you."

===================================

Xyukuse calls back the Frolic Flame to block and follows through with a Demon Fang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:42 am

"Well, I know one thing that might work. If we got me back to my own world I could manipulate my color." Hinode paused, wondering how to explain this to an organic, "You know we glow there, right? I could try to change my color; people wouldn't know it was me if they didn't scan my identity disk right away. I'd have to get to that terminal fast, by my lonesome, but I think I can do it..." He shook his head and smirked, "Delete that - I know I can."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:24 pm

*Monu and Safian use Wind and Fire Raid respectively, moving out of the way of any of Xshittyname's attack*
===
*Artexi looks from Senthose to the portal, then groans*

<I guess I'll go with you.>

*Though the portal she goes*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:49 pm

*Euryale smiles, loosely spreading her arms.*

E"Then why don't you come swim with me?"

*She then leans backwards, splashing into the water. The lake foam glows just before a red fish tail flicks upwards out of the water.*
=============================
*Lilith leaps in the air, resummoning her Keyblade to shoot a Poppy at him. Once again, she biases the attack towards his back.*
Binah<It's a good idea, but Avici is operating in secret, so he wouldn't have his forces active in the physical world. Although...as I said earlier, they will emerge to face me. It's just a question of whether or not that's less risky than simply fighting past the security system.>
==============================
*Avici is somehow on the other side of the portal, with no sign of having used another Dark Corridor or anything.*

Avici<I've frozen this world. Yen Sid won't be able to contact the Land of Departure.>

Senthose<Good. We wouldn't want to be rude, so let's knock.>

*Senthose raises his hand, a sphere of Nothingness forming. It blasts into the door, destroying it in an explosion large & powerful enough to crack the stone walls surrounding it. He & Avici continue up the steps into the base of the tower. A spiral staircase set into the wall leads into a swirling blue portal, out of which comes marching a line of animate brooms, each with 2 arms carrying a bucket apiece. One chucks a bucket at Senthose, but when Avici looks at it, it stops in midair. Even the droplets of soapy water spilling out of it hang in space.* 

Senthose<I really hate wizards.>

*Thorn beams emerge from Senthose's footsteps, ensnaring the brooms & snapping them to bits. The pieces flop around feebly, trying to get to him.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:46 am

Xyukuse holds his breath, using his Keyblades to block the attacks and follows through with Firetooth.

Taiyo follows suit as counterproductive and turning into a mermaid is to the whole resting thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:02 pm

"I'm not sure why his forces not being in what you would call the physical world would be an issue at all." Hinode blinked for a moment and nodded, "If anything, it means he can't track us out here at all, right?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:21 pm

*Artexi follows, watching carefully for any more attacking cleaning supplies*
===
*Monu raises another barrier to block the attack, while Safian dives into the shadows then reappears behind Xshittyname breathes fire at him*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:44 am

Binah<The terminal that we are trying to access is in the physical world. Whether you are disguised as one of his own or not, you will still look suspicious if there are no programs walking around. Actually, once in Radiant Garden--that is to say, the physical world that your data world is located within--you can be tracked by the security system. However, I believe that relies on the city's electrical grid to function, so it should be easy enough to sabotage.>
*The problem with that plan is, as she's breathing fire, she starts to feel sleepy. Lilith blocks, then uses vines to grab one of the Keyblades & throw it into the other in the hopes of disrupting his attack.*
*They emerge from the portal in a room decorated with moon symbols, a red portal on the opposite wall. Blocking their way is a floating dresser, a pair of table sets--each with 3 chairs--& a pair of lamps.*

S<...I'll just open a Dark Corridor. You handle these things.>

Avici<Of course.>

S<I really hate wizards.>

*As Senthsoe opens a Dark Corridor, Avici uses his Stop Stare on the various pieces of furniture. He then summons his Keyblade & throws it like a boomerang, smashing the lamps, snapping the chairs in half, & cutting into the dresser.*
=================================
*In fact, Taiyo cramps from exhaustion & starts to sink. Euryale just thinks she's diving & swims up to her.*

E"It feels so good to be back in my real body again."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:36 pm

Taiyo: "You don't like legs?"

Sinking.

Xyukuse calls back his Keyblades and takes a stab at the retarded lion's drowsy (almost said downsy) face with the Frolic Flame and stabs the Chaos Ripper into the ground to blow the retarded away with Akashic Torment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:37 am

"Oh, I get you, I had originally thought that you meant a terminal in my world but that makes sense. Wait, if it relies on the city's electrical grid and is an electronic terminal, well, would it be possible for me to merge with it? I'm a being of electrons, or at least I am in my own world, so could I get inside of it from this one or isn't that possible?"

Hinode started to tilt his head, wondering if there was any validity to his plan. Of course, considering his aggression he was just as likely to get in and start blowing things up if it were possible.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:49 pm

*Whether or not you can breath in while breathing fire, Safian just falls back through the shadows and lands beside Monu, looking very wobble. Monu casts a healing spell on her as well, then uses Tornado on X-Shittyname*
===
*Artexi uses Spark Raid with one keyblade on a table set, then uses Sol's Might on the other*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:42 pm

"They're okay, I guess, but imagine going around missing half of your body."

*Taiyo flops over so she's kind of floating horizontally, face down.*

"Uh...."
============================
*Lilith decides to stab the ground, using Forest of Oblivion to box Xshittyname in.*
============================
*Avici points the Keyblade at the armoire, releasing a torrent of black gas. When it strikes the dresser, it literally begins to rot away. While they're busy destroying furniture, Senthose heads into the Dark Corridor.*
Binah<I wouldn't recommend trying. But if you could short out the security system, then I could use my magic to open a path into the world directly.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Taiyo: "Sorry..."

============================================

Stone Dragon Ascent to tear down anything within the area of effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:33 am

"That might work; I could certainly give it a shot. Shorting out the system would actually be easy if I can get a few minutes of physical access to it." Hinode nodded again, "Or even just bashing it in with something or throwing water on it...would that work do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:37 pm

*They get out of range if they were in it. Safian sends several glowing clones to crash into Xyukuse while Monu uses Wind Raid*

Monu:<He's going to have to breath eventually!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:09 pm

OOC: I have updated the Organization's repertoire. Attempting to borrow a Keyblade from a member with an unknown weapon, if it is accepted, will result in me assigning them a Keyblade.

*Buildings are now falling on Xyukuse, the others having retreated well before that. He is also being buffeted with branches, exploding clones, & a keyblade.*

L"If he survives all of that, he'll probably be knocked out. One of us should speed him away to the Land of Departure before we all collapse from exhaustion."
====================================
<Perhaps. There should be access panels near the base of the castle. I trust that you know enough to locate the critical power junctures?>
E"...If you're sorry, then why are you still doing it?"
*Whatever Artexi is doing, Avici waves a hand over the ashes & splinters of the destroyed furniture, opening a portal which sucks them into oblivion. When the portal closes, he continues ascending the tower.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:20 pm

"Yeah, I should be able to figure it out. I'm pretty good when it comes to this kind of thing...I think the reason should be obvious." He smirked again, offering one of his mock salutes.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:18 pm

*Artexi follows*

<So, um, you're seem really strong...>
===
Monu:<I'll do it.>

Safian:<Wait, can't he just use a dark corridor and get away?>

*Monu shrugs, waiting for the shit storm to end*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:50 pm

With an obscene hand gesture, he Dark Corridor's away having shown those chumps couldn't coordinate an attack to save their lives. No wonder The Order is on the losing end.

It ain't her fault she cramped up. God, when did Euryale become such a bitch?

Anywho, Taiyo rights herself and presumably treads water however the fuck fish people do that.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:57 am

L"The Dark Corridor just opens a path, it's not a magic negate-all-threats card."

*As she predicts, he's far too busy getting hit by shit he's not even attempting to block or evade to open a Dark Corridor. Who's stupid & uncoordinated now? I'd say the guy lying half-buried in rubble & bleeding from his scalp & mouth.*

L"Okay. Fish him out of the rubble & make sure he's healed JUST enough that he doesn't die. Oh, but one thing first!"

*She hurls her Keyblade at him, which covers him in a sticky resin when it strikes, just before vanishing. Lilith looks around, holes opened up in the partially standing building leading to 2 different courtyards--1 dominated by neon signs & a 2nd by a fountain.*

L"Man, that idiot really did a number on this place, didn't he?"
===============================
*Euryale tilts her head at Taiyo's stiff, floundering movements.*

E"What on Earth are you doing?"
===============================
*The next room is decorated with a star motif, with miniature shooting stars flying around.*

Avici<What did you expect?>

*He pulls her away as a shooting star rockets towards her, exploding when it hits the spot she was previously standing.*

Avici<Those orbs are emitting tachyons. Space & time powers won't work on them. What d'ya know, he's more knowledgeable than I expected.>

*Naturally, the shooting stars all rocket towards them, attempting to box them in from all sides--except back into the Moon Room, of course.*
Binah<Indeed. Now, I assume that programs require sleep as well? I have been told that bad things will happen when they are open for too long.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 am

OOC: When Dark Corridors inexplicibly stop being able to be opened instantaneously just because.

Taiyo: "Not sinking."

Not even Encyclopedia Brown could solve the mystery of Euryale's sudden bitchiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:50 am

Hinode laughed softly at the mention of sleep, "I'm used to staying up all night and crashing the next day, but that has more to say about my lifestyle than about the need for programs to go to sleep. If you don't mind, I would prefer to turn in now."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:06 pm

*Monu walks forward and beginning fishing Xyukuse out of the rumble*
===
*If Artexi knew shit about physics, she would be confused. Anyway, she throws one keyblade and uses Spark Raid on the stars to her left, then uses Sol's Might on the stars to her left*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:45 pm

L"If you encounter any enemy ships, avoid them. If you get into a fight you can't avoid, send an SOS to us."
========================================
OOC: 'Cause they're a hypothetical particle that can move backwards through time. Reality warping skills can't affect something that's already warping reality.

*Spark Raid makes sense, but it was a strange reaction to rush head-first at things that have proven to blow up whenever they hit something. Artexi is thrown into Avici, who uses his powers to warp them across the room. The shooting stars turn & continue towards them as a spiral, Avici tossing out chunks of his ethereal blades like a shotgun spray.*
E"What? Why would you be sinking?"
Binah<That shouldn't be a problem. If you will follow me, we have several rooms set up for prospective students.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looming Shadows   Looming Shadows - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looming Shadows
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next