Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:20 am

Since the last thread to achieve ten plus posts was responded to with a hissy fit about how a section for non-RP jibber jabber was being used too much and the advent of going from six to four RP's and no more to be had in the forseeable and unforseeable future, why not actually make use of this section?
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:51 pm

How?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:53 pm

By having a general discussion.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Nice weather we're having.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Debatable because different regions.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:03 pm

None of us have been killed or made homeless by severe conditions, as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:09 pm

It's like 85 (29 in c) degrees here so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:26 am

Astarte wrote:
Nice weather we're having.
It's overcast here, with temperature just above 0C.

Astarte wrote:
None of us have been killed or made homeless by severe conditions, as far as I know.
I got unemployed, but it was because the higher-ups meant we were one person too many. So now I have hours at a bakery, instead of working at a chocolate bread spread factory.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:16 pm

It's snowing up here! And it's frigid, generally. Around -20C, going lower every few days. Has been, for the last month or so?

Oh, and I'm still writing stuff! Haha. I'm getting better. And post-secondary education is taking up most of my time. It's tough.

Oh...Tsukuyomi, your old job sounds pretty cool...

P.S. Hi everyone. >_>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:40 am

And I continue working because I need money to live.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:55 am

And I continue working because I need money to be a spoiled white burnout.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:30 am

Astarte wrote:
And I continue working because I need money to be a spoiled white burnout.

Work is good. I need money for coffee and other such necessities.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:50 pm

I get coffee for free at work.

A luxury I abuse when I opt for five cups when I have to cover for one of the day cooks.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:31 pm

kisukeFan_4337 wrote:
I would appreciate if you could explain why it sounds pretty cool to work at a chocolate bread spread factory. There were no Oompa Loompas; Instead I had to deal with angry birches, asshole bitches, retarded bitches, whiny bithes, bitchy bitches and so forth. Fortunately the bitches at the bakery haven't shown themselves so far.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Tsukuyomi wrote:
kisukeFan_4337 wrote:
I would appreciate if you could explain why it sounds pretty cool to work at a chocolate bread spread factory. There were no Oompa Loompas; Instead I had to deal with angry birches, asshole bitches, retarded bitches, whiny bithes, bitchy bitches and so forth. Fortunately the bitches at the bakery haven't shown themselves so far.

Oh, okay. Whoops. In my head, I imagined some kind of fabulous factory with tubs of chocolate spread or something. The bitches sound like...well, a major turn-off, to put it one way. And Harley's right; Oompa Loompas are rather unpleasant, in my opinion.

Also, Harley, what, do you work at Tim Horton's or something? I want free coffee everyday...there's three Tim Horton's on campus and a Starbucks and some other cafe places...it's hard to suppress the urge.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:51 am

God no. Just some restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:56 am

kisukeFan_4337 wrote:
Oh, okay. Whoops. In my head, I imagined some kind of fabulous factory with tubs of chocolate spread or something. The bitches sound like...well, a major turn-off, to put it one way. And Harley's right; Oompa Loompas are rather unpleasant, in my opinion.
Guess I never saw it that way because before that, I worked as motorman and took pride in that, for some reason. Then I was at the cocolate bread spread factory and felt like I was nothing and had to deal with the annoying people.
Oh, and by the way, we kept the chocolate in tanks. And we weren't allowed to eat as much of as we wanted, though in all honesty, I got kind of tired of it after working full days with it.

As for free coffe, from my experience coffe at the workplace has always been free of charge.

Subliminal message.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:40 am

Just hope it doesn't suck. Or you eventually get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post   General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Is Now A Viable Place to Post
Page 1 of 1