Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Blood Shed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

First Blood Shed - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:33 am

*Lilith sighs in exasperation.*

L"Based on what & what else do you suggest?"
==========================
Th"I would prefer not to eviscerate effigies of my friends if I do not have to."

E"Whatever! If they had nothing to do with Ariel's disappearance, we'll have to talk to the witness."

Th"What witness?"

*Euryale lets go of Taiyo, swimming under a rock formation. When the dolphin tries to swim past, she grabs it on the "shoulder" of the fin.*

E"Hey, can you slow down, please? We need to ask you something."

*So the dolphin slows and, after Euryale lets go, turns around to face them. It turns out to be a female with a fairly high pitched, squeaky, & chipper voice.*

Dolphin<Sure! What's up?>

E"Did you see who wrecked up that grotto over there?"

*She points to said grotto.*

Dolphin<Oh, that was King Triton. He mumbled about how it was for her own good. Something about wanting to go up to the surface.>

E"What?! He didn't...hurt Ariel, did he?"

Dolphin<Goodness, no! Why would you even suggest that? She left in a state, heading for the garden. But this was a few days ago, and no one's seen her since. The King called off the search not so long ago. Guess the poor guy just gave up hope.>

*Euryale turns around.*

E"Do--do you guys think it's possible that she went to the surface?"

Th"You did. Or she may have fled deeper into the sea, where she encountered a predator or lost her heart to--"

*Euryale shakes her head vigorously, looking aghast.*

E"No, no, don't even say that!"
============================
*The same thing happens, & Nero looks around.*

N"Hey, where are Xylphone and Gasmask? Their Gliders got wrecked up too."

R"Who cares?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:35 pm

*Artexi jabs her thumb at Roatha*

<I can't believe I actually agree with him. Granted, Vega isn't that bad, but Xyukuse certainly takes the cake.>
---
Safian:<What would she do on the surface? It's not like she can walk...>
---
*Monu crosses his arms and waits for Azuma's explanation*
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:02 pm

At this point it hadn't come to any surprise to Kyohaku that Euryale was able to speak to the dolphin. Naturally he figured that she wouldn't be too surprised if he had spoken, in turn, to say a bit and fully understood it. Regardless, he wished that he could hear her better. The high-pitched voice wasn't something that he was used to listening to.

"Has Ariel ever wanted to go up there? I couldn't imagine any of you would want to with that propaganda convincing you otherwise."

Under the Sea, to Kyohaku, sounded like the work of a propagandist convincing everyone that life was always better here no matter what.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:26 pm

Azuma: "He's kind of annoying and probably won't go away if asked."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:44 am

L"If he makes himself a problem, that's what the universal diplomatic language of a giant key to the head is for. But obviously we need to get back in the sky to take out that Heartless & navigate this island chain. We don't have the time to wait for the Gliders to reconstitute themselves, let alone risk them being destroyed yet again."
================================
E"Oh, Ariel's been fascinated with the human world for almost as long as I've known her. She's told me tales of humans rescuing beached whales, or seemingly capturing fish only to realize their mistake and throw them back. Truth is, if I hadn't met her, I probably wouldn't have thought twice about leaving you all to those pirates."

Th"Well, it is good to know that we trust each other so well."

*Euryale points at her.*

E"Hey, I don't know about on the surface, but down here, humans kill way more people than any other predator!"

Th"Well--yes, that is...actually true of the surface world as well...."

Dolphin<Um, excuse me, but can I go now?>

Th"Is this a bad time to mention that those boats were probably catching fish as sheer entertainment, and that is why they did not eat them?"

E"WHAT?!"
N"I guess he is right, it's not really our problem. So let's just go to the Gray Area to wait, I guess."

R"Oh, but I've already been waiting for so long."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:59 am

Taiyo is now quite disappointed by the thought that Euryale isn't exactly the kindhearted individual she tries to present herself as.

While the whole plan goes against the whole being an emissary of peace thing, there's no point in pointing that out as it's better to let them think they're not assholes.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:40 pm

Monu:<Well, if no one else has a plan to suggest, we should go with Lilith's.>
---
Artexi:<Fine by me.>

*So they go*
===
*Eve nods*
---
Safian:<Why...why would they kill fish they didn't eat?>
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:53 pm

"I suppose that I can understand why she might consider regular humans to be so interesting. After all, they do hold a god-like status in my own culture." Kyohaku thought back to when he first met the other two and it was explained that they were sort of like Users in their own right as well. "Hey, if it helps at all, my own society has nearly been wiped out by human programmed software plenty of times." He smirked smugly to himself. "Every civilization has its good aspects and its bad aspects as I'm more than sure that you know."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:45 pm

E"Oh, whatever, let's just focus on finding Ariel!"

*Ignored, the dolphin huffs & swims off.*

Th"Perhaps we could return to the garden, to search for clues."

E"Even if there was something there, which isn't likely if she left of her own free will, how would we know it's connected to Ariel's disappearance? A piece of shell could be anything from the King's aid Sebastian to the Lobster Mobster."

Th"Did you just say, 'lobster mobster'?"

E"Please try to focus. I say we sneak into the city. If King Triton called off the search, he must know something, which means Sebastian must know too."

Th"Are you sure? You were banished, & from what I understand, Triton has seen through these mer-forms before. It could be dangerous."

E"Only if we get caught."
===========================
*Because drama runs on coincidences, Pan finally returns, accompanied by a little glowing object trailing golden sparkles. Closer inspection reveals it to be a tiny blond fairy with dragonfly wings, a bun atop her head, & a green tutu sort of thing.*

Pan<So, you ready?>

L"Yes. How is this going to work?"

*Tinkerbell flies around them in a large ring, showering them with her weird gold powder. Apparently it is magical, as it seeps into them & disappears, leaving only a faint feeling of warmth, which disappears before too long.*

Pan<Just a sprinkle of pixie dust, some happy thoughts, & you'll be able to fly for the next few days.>
================================
*En route, the intercom buzzes.*

Saix<Top priority alert to all members of The Organization: Assemble at Memory's Skyscraper in 20 minutes' time. Do not use Dark Corridors. A path will be provided. Once all of you are accounted for, you will be briefed, & we will leave for the Land of Departure.>

*Out of the windows, they see what Saix means, as a glittering blue energy field in the shape of a ramp is beamed down from the castle to the Dark City below.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:43 pm

Taiyo: "Won't there be guards or lobster monsters?"

Azuma: "So just happy thoughts then?"

He thinks about not being in Neverland.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:30 pm

"You know, it may have been nicer if you answered the dolphin instead of just letting her go off like that." Kyohaku figured, then, that he probably wasn't really talking to anyone since it was doubtful that they were listening. As a result he simply offered a shrug and then turned about, presumably following if they were going to return to the garden to search for clues like Thiera had said, but ready to not do so if Euryale had her way. He then shrugged a second time and looked back toward Taiyo. "Haven't we faced plenty of monsters anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:22 pm

*Monu thinks about Lilith. Tee hee*

Monu:<Oh, there are fairies here?>
---
*Artexi looks over at Nero*

Artexi:<We better head over there, right...?>
---
Safian:<Maybe you and Taiyo should get disguises.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:35 pm

*Nice try, Azuma, but it's shitty outside of Neverland too. Despite screwing up her face in concentration, the only one who manages to fly is Monu. Probable awkward boner notwithstanding, he slowly rises off of the ground, floating up to Pan's & Tink's level.*

Pan<Well, of course. Pixie dust has to come from somewhere. Anyway, the happier your thoughts, & with more experience, the higher & faster you can go. But--hmm--looks like we have a depressive bunch here.>

*He supports his right elbow on his left palm, & his chin on his right fist as he reclines, staring at them quizzically.*

L"Oh, screw you, you didn't catch me on a good day."

Pan<That's the spirit--NOT!>

*He blows a raspberry at her, while Tinkerbell points at her & laughs silently, throwing her head back & clutching her side. They elicit a growl in response.*
=========================
E"Lobsters are NOT monsters."

*She crosses her arms, giving them a stern, disapproving look.*

Th"I could perhaps alter their appearance."

E"There's no point, only the King would recognize us, & he'd see through the disguise with his magic anyway. Let's just go, the longer we wait, the more trouble Ariel could be getting in."

*She turns to a cave marked by a trident, motoring off with her tail & swimming in an up-down wave pattern. Thiera follows.*

Th"You seem to be implying that 'getting into trouble' is a normal thing for her."

E"Does she sound to YOU like she always behaves & stays out of danger?"

Th"A fair point."
N"I guess so...."

R"What, feeling regrets? It's too late for that."

*Nero ignores him & heads back into the elevator, which will take them up to...Twilight's View, I think? Anyway, then it's down a flight of ramps to the energy path.*
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 10:09 pm

"You know, if she doesn't behave and has a tendency to get into danger, then I suppose you could say that we all have a lot in common with her." Needless to say Kyohaku used his own tail, more skillfully now, as he followed along and continued to chase after them, heading off to the same cave that Euryale and Thiera were going toward. "Safian, wouldn't you be the one who would be the most conspicuous and need a disguise? I mean, no offense of course." He had come to consider Safian his friend, so the words weren't meant as an insult in any way.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:30 am

Taiyo: "Sorry..."

Although that wasn't what she said at all, she sinks down a bit.

========================================

Azuma: "Apparently my positive thoughts aren't compatible with pixie dust."

========================================

It should go without saying, they're heading to the skyscraper after doing whatever the fuck.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:20 pm

Safian:<Huh? Oh, I've never been here before. If anyone asks, I'm Thiera's pet shark or something.>

*She swims after Euryale*
---
*Artexi ignores Roatha and follows Nero into the elevator*
---
*Monu flies down next to Lilith, then crosses his legs and looks at him*

Monu:<Just ignore them. I know you can do it!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 5:18 pm

*Pan takes the same sitting posture, lazily drifting over to Azuma with Tinkerbell orbiting him.*

Pan<Maybe you're just not being specific enough.>

*Lilith double-jumps, but just winds up back on the ground. She crosses her arms.*

L"Oh, what is there to be happy about anyway? Heartless are ransacking the worlds, we're in a war started by my ex-boyfriend, we've already lost 2 of our own, we can't beat a glorified floating pile of bones, we let the pirates get away, & to top it all off, Thiera hates me."

Pan<Yeesh, lady, you need to relax.>

L"Piss off, Ginger!"

Pan<Who're you calling Ginger, Carrot Top?!>
==========================
*Presumably they meet up with Xylophone & Voodoo at the pathway leading into the Dark City.*

N"Oh, there you 2 are. Why didn't you go get your Gliders repaired, like we did?"

R"What Darth Emo there said. I wouldn't want to miss a chance to see you morons crash into something else."
Th"Have you forgotten that you can hide in the shadows?"

*Euryale glances behind her & doubles back when she realizes Taiyo isn't following.*

E"Taiyo, don't fall behind! Remember what I said about Glut!"

*Suddenly, the beast darts out from the cavern behind Taiyo & turns its head aside to chomp down.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Monu:<This is kind of embarrassing, but I thought about you and how excited I am to be in a relationship with you.>

*He turns slightly red as he says this*
---
*Safian is about to answer Thiera went she suddenly turns around and charges the other shark, aiming to bite one of its fins*
---
Artexi:<There's probably still time do you to go do it.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:18 pm

Azuma: "I'm thinking how great it would be if you weren't up in my face."

=====================================

Taiyo spins around, both Keyblades ready and crams the Stormfall into the shark's mouth to keep it open then casts Stop on it.

====================================

Xyukuse: "You won't need yours if you're dead."
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 10:37 pm

"Well, I'm keeping up anyway." Kyohaku didn't exactly like the sound of Glut coming back at all. Having heard the motions of the shark, considering the manner in which sound traveled through water, he quickly turned about, focusing in on Glut and storming him along with Safian in the hopes that if Glut was able to get out of Safian's way, then perhaps he wouldn't have been so lucky against Kyohaku or Taiyo.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 10:53 pm

*Taiyo is successful & now Safian is gnawing on a shark that's weirdly immobilzed in the water, which seems to somehow be flowing while completely ignoring the Stopped area. Euryale grabs Taiyo around the waist & motors back, squeezing her protectively & pressing her head to her bosom.*

E"Are you okay?! Did it get you!?"
L"Oh great, so now I'm an inconsiderate girlfriend too."

Pan<That's your problem. You're both thinking too negatively. Thinking about what makes you sad going away isn't the same as thinking about what makes you happy.>
R"You sassy bitch."

*Roatha heads down the path.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

Taiyo's words are muffled on account of being face first in tits. She squirms not trying to escape, her stomach rubbing up against Euryale.

She'll be the first mermaid to drown.

=================================

Azuma: "I think you're confusing irritation for sadness."

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 11:09 pm

With a bit of a sigh, Kyohaku frowned and started to head off again. "Shouldn't we leave the area as quickly as possible then?" Now that they had dealt with the current problem, he figured that it might have been best to leave before they had to end up dealing with another one. "Where we're we heading off to at this point anyway? Does anyone even remember the mission?" He hated getting sidetracked.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Monu:<What? No, no, that wasn't what I meant at all. You've got so much on your mind, it's understandable.>

*Monu lands and puts an arm around Lilith*
---
*Safian lets go and swims back*

Safian:<Let's get out of here!>
---
Artexi:<I won't be crying at your funeral.>

*She keeps going*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:24 pm

*She relinquishes her grip, gently grabbing Taiyo by the shoulders and pushing her to arms' length to get a better look at her. Being an accomplished swimmer, she is able to follow the others despite doing this and floating on her back. Though at first she looks concerned, she gradually breaks out into a warm grin.*

E"Sorry, I didn't mean to smother you, I just wanted to get you away from Glut. But you don't seem to be hurt at all. You took him on like it was nothing. I have to say, I'm really proud of you."

*Thiera motions for them to hide behind a rock formation as they drift towards [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Though the lights are on low, save for the moonlight reflecting aquamarine off of the buildings, there are spear-armed mermen with plate armor made of large shells & conch helmets standing, or rather floating, guard at the gate.*

Th"We'll need a plan to sneak past those guards."
==============================
*Nero follows, ignoring Xylophone completely. The gorge below the castle glows a faint, pulsating green. They step onto the street, which simply ends at a large cliff, as if the castle had been yanked out of the ground before it was floating.*

N"Memory's Skscraper is just around the corner here."

*So he continues down the alley, to a lot in front of a tall skyscraper. Though there are lights on in the windows & the screens near the top of the building, nobody seems to inhabit it. Here about half of the Organization has already gathered, including Senthose & Saix. The Heartless, unusually, are bunched up beside the buildings, swaying on their feet, but otherwise remaining very still, staring intently at the Organization, or perhaps Senthose specifically. They are also joined by 3 Heartless that tower over the 2 story buildings, their hulking muscular forms faintly visible, gold eyes glowing behind a tangled mass of hair-like tendrils on their heads, & clouds visible within the heart-shaped holes on their chests. Each one has secured to its back a large steel box, as if they had each picked up a trailer & made it into a backpack.*

N"I take it those are the anti-magic fields."

Saix<You are correct, of course. We will depart once the remainder of the Organization has gathered.>

*Even as he speaks, a row of hooded Moogles carrying packs & first aid kits bobs down the alley towards them.*
Pan<Either way, it's not a happy thought.>

*Lilith's mouth twists into an unpleasant shape that seems unable to decide if it's a frown or a smile, before she decides to turn to the twins & change the subject.*

L"Why don't you just try thinking about each other?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Blood Shed
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Kingdom Hearts 2013-
Jump to: