Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Term Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Long Term Plans Empty
PostSubject: Long Term Plans   Long Term Plans EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 10:22 pm

The following several posts describe things I was planning or at least hoping to include in the RP. Plenty could have been cut if I needed to move to a quick resolution, but I wanted to have as much content as possible, since Kingdom Hearts RPs reoccurred a lot, & there's a lot of fun stuff that could be done with them. More could have also been added/revised, if need be, but these were my major goals. Some extra information has been added, to make them make more sense to anyone unfamiliar with what I was referencing.

Immediate Plans:
*Introduce Scrooge McDuck (possibly other Disney family members?) as they move into the 2nd stage of the world. Celes (FF6) helps them get into the tower.
*Address Marluxia & Larxene, probably in Wonderland. Someone was going to be sent there to finish them off. Fine time to work in the Princesses of Heart (Senthose needs to gather them to forge the Keyblade of Hearts, which will allow him to control Kingdom Hearts).
*Radiant Garden
-->Mateus returns, has driven out the Organization, & is attempting to conquer the city. Mateus is the fakeout villain, Sephiroth kills him in a manner to how he killed President Shinra in FF7. Mateus might use magic to return later as the Emperors of Hell & Heaven, as he did in FF2.
-->Show KH1 Kairi. The idea was that she could be shown as the Birth By Sleep era in flashback, & appear in her KH2 form later on.
-->There was also the idea that Sephiroth would be controlling Roatha in his catatonic state, similar to how he did to people in FF7. Roatha himself would eventually reawaken after an emotional plea from Lilith seemingly failed. His body damaged by the possession, battles, & later coma, he would only be able to fight when drawing on Ira's power, & would be weak in his normal form for a long time even after recovery. He would return to the scene by scaring the Nobodies attacking the Order away while impersonating Ira, dropping the act only once they were gone, in an imitation of when Ira pretended to be him after fully possessing him. Naturally, this reliance on the berserker power would lead to concerns of him becoming possessed again, though Nero's influence would safeguard against this.
-->The memory version of Nero in Roatha's Dream World was being built up as a Spirit, similar to what happened with Riku & Sora in Dream Drop.

Long Term Plot Threads:
*Maleficent's hijacking of Traverse Town. Once she's defeated, the town regains its status as a home for those who have lost their worlds. This would serve as a backup base later in the RP, if Radiant Garden wound up destroyed like in the games.
*There was a planned backstory for Binah where she & her fellow students battled Cloud of Darkness (FF3) at the Coliseum, & she sealed it with her magic, which was a major factor to her being named Successor. With her death, the seal would begin to weaken, & the group would head to the Underworld. Similar to FF3, the imbalance between light & darkness was causing the Underworld to encroach on the world of the living, & I was considering using time stopping in that world to possibly facilitate a timeskip. The most important thing was going to be that Binah would appear in the Underworld to protect the Order, & explain that the reason why she doesn't simply use magic to raise herself is that it would result in a proportional increase of darkness in the world, thus making everything even worse.
-->Aside from this, I considered Wonderland or Timeless River (basically 1920's Disney) to facilitate a timeskip. However, it should've been possible to do Lion King 2 with another ~6 months (from Arendelle) in-universe time, & that was the major reason why I was considering a skip.
*Agrabah still has a lot to do (Kurt Zisa & Antlion Heartless, lots of animated series villains I could've used, & of course the 40 Thieves plotline I was working on).
*Lion King 2 was going to proceed similarly to how I did it in Taegan's RP, where toward the end Zira turned into a Heartless in the form of a skeletal lioness cloaked in reddish darkness.
*I was planning some kind of trip into Castle Oblivion to deal with Keter. Much like in the series, rooms/floors would take forms based off of the visitors' memories, but it would be way truncated (it's 25 floors in Chain of Memories). Meanwhile, Keter was searching for the sealed off room where the Keyhole was, so she could take full control & turn it back to the Land of Departure.
*Missing Keybladers (Gevurah, Noctis, Dawn, possibly Mrs. Monu)
-->Gevurah (Successor before Binah, opposite her his thing was total mastery of physical attacks) was going to show up as Senthose having defeated & captured him, using him in an experiment in which he turned him into a sort of half-Heartless-half-Nobody with a stitched-together appearance & pseudo-Keyblades for hands. He was going to use it as his secret weapon against Binah if things went belly-up, but she was defeated too quickly. I had no immediate plans for the others, but they probably wound up in the Organization, with copies of Senthose's heart & mind embedded within them, similar to Xehanort's ultimate plan in the series (which wasn't yet canon when I came up with my plot, for the record). His Keyblade probably would've been the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
*I'm not sure if it was mentioned anywhere, but the Oathkeeper previously belonged to Binah.
*The Dark Realm was sort of added on a whim, but I had the idea to incorporate various regions, like the End of the World (created from the remains of worlds taken by the Heartless). Unfortunately, it was somewhat difficult, since I haven't yet played the game that shows off the area in detail.

Active Disney/FF Villains:

I was keeping a list of characters who were still around. Most would have wound up defeated during the course of the story, possibly continuing on their own if they kept going after Maleficent fell. Demona & Hades, being immortal, & Pete, being the perennial troublemaker, could probably be relied upon any time a stock villain would have been needed. Some villains, like Sephiroth, Garland, & Maleficent, have a form of pseudo-immortality, & might have been able to come back if needed, but I was honestly thinking of setting up for the final arc.

*Maleficent
*Pete
*Horned King
*Kefka (was going to be defeated at the top of his tower, much like in the original game)
*Ursula
*Barbossa
*Dr. Facilier
*Oogie Boogie
*Hook (incarcerated)
*Demona
*Hades
*Jafar (trapped in lamp; was planning to have him killed off at some point during the current arc, since I was already incorporating Iago's redemption, & that's really the only reason to do Return of Jafar)
Solo:
*Hans (sent back to his home, probably wouldn't appear again, unless I had sudden inspiration)
*Shang Yu
*Sephiroth (needed introduced, ultimately would have pursued his own goals of the Keyblade/godhood)
???:
*Mateus
*Garland (FF1 antagonist, was going to be introduced at some point--kind of a fatalistic Blood Knight who's immortal due to a time loop, & I think the plan was for Vincent's Chaos Form to be based off of him)
*I was debating using Gilgamesh, a Final Fantasy character who makes frequent appearances in various games after being trapped between dimensions in FF5.

Other:
*I really wanted to get the gang into Christmas Town. Euryale could have a Santa top with that Candy Cane Snake from the movie for a bottom half. Roatha could be ghost or Krampus/Reindeer themed.
*I wanted to use Firebird & Wood Sprite from Fantasia 2000. Was probably going to incorporate various bits from the Fantasias into the Symphony of Sorcery World, like Dream Drop Distance did
*City of the Bells (Hunchback of Notre Dame). Was likely going to be sort of similar to how it was in Dream Drop, with Nightmares as the enemy, culminating in a battle against the Wargoyle.
*Deep Space (they would have came across the aliens from Leelo & Stitch at some point)
*A Treasure Planet tie-in could have been interesting, maybe use a couple of characters & concepts from it, but not a whole world.
*In KH1, the Dalmatian puppies were scattered throughout the worlds & needed help being reunited, which I wanted to bring in at some point.
*Wanted to do more with the Shroom Heartless.
*I was debating incorporating Winnie the Pooh.
*Wanted to do a Moana world.
*Idea for Zootopia: Set after the movie, would be a mystery plot to figure out who is distributing the nightshade as a drug. A predator mob boss/separatist & a prey one turn out to be working together. Maybe step-siblings, or something. Red herrings could obviously include the mayor/deputy from the movie.
*I don't know about a world, but I wanted Emperor's New Groove characters to at least make an appearance. Wouldn't hurt to include more cameos from Princess & Frog, either.
*Senthose's Heartless was probably going to be named Eschaton, which is sort of like a term for the apocalypse, with religious connotations. Until I ran into this term, the previous plan was for him to be named after Mettatron, Yahweh's scribe.

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:54 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Long Term Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Term Plans   Long Term Plans EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:44 am

The potential backstory to Keyblade War was to be very similar to the original story told in KH1, with some additions to give the Order & Organization a sense of history:

Long ago, the World was ruled by the Order, which jealously guarded Kingdom Hearts in the name of protecting it. Others accused them of greedily keeping the light for themselves & suppressing the people, some critics eventually forming a loose group of bandits they called the Organization. Not having as much access to Light, the Organization turned to Darkness to help fight the Order. Despite their oppositional ideologies, both groups were incredibly ruthless in pursuit of their goals.

The fight between the 2 sides became a war, eventually drawing all manner of ideologies into the conflict. In the end (possibly ~1000 years ago, I had the idea that the Order might've been involved in the slaughter of the gargoyles & events in other worlds, like why mermaids separated from humans), Kingdom Hearts became shrouded by darkness, the World following suit in what promised to be the apocalypse. But with the light in the hearts of children, the World was rebuilt into many isolated worlds, each surrounded by barriers of intense light. 7 hearts in particular managed to drive the darkness from both themselves & Kingdom Hearts, re-stabilizing the worlds. These hearts have reincarnated themselves into subsequent generations ever since.

A few descendants of the original Order recreated the group in secret & dedicated themselves to destroying the remnants of the Organization, & other groups that would threaten a similar catastrophe. With their influence waning, the Order became significantly less authoritarian & brutal. The Organization was eventually eradicated, but its ideas survived in various forms to influence later generations, with Senthose in particular eventually recreating it, as he sympathized with their goals.

Because the worlds are no longer connected, it has become necessary to gather hearts in order to form a passage to Kingdom Hearts. One such passage was created in the wake of the Keyblade War, at the Keyblade Graveyard. However, the amount of energy required to open these passages is phenomenal, & the easiest way to do so is by combining 7 hearts of pure light with binding darkness to create a special Keyblade. Whosoever wields such a Keyblade will be able to control Kingdom Hearts, & the vast power & knowledge that comes with it.

I was hoping to get further into the canon series before I finalized this idea, since it gets more into the event behind the legend, & I wanted to see if I wanted to use any of it.

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Long Term Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Term Plans   Long Term Plans EmptyTue May 30, 2017 10:54 am

A huge part of the RP was going to be the characters gradually figuring out how Senthose's power worked, & thinking of ways to counteract it. I thought it out extensively, & kept notes on it so I could keep its various aspects straight:

He decided to call it "Sovereign Providence," because it roughly means he's performing acts of god/rewriting fate without being subordinate to any higher power. By manipulating the light/dark/void composition of objects that have touched him or his power (as he can naturally exude his energy or use light/dark/void attacks), he can take control of them, down to at least the molecular level. Some objects, particularly those with Hearts, are more difficult & take more exposure to control than others. Those who have attained a 2nd Keyblade via contact with his own Heart are, of course, already affected. Those who have a 2nd Keyblade by other means are likewise not affected. He can easily cause them to turn the secondary weapon on his opponents or themselves, & just as easily destroy said weapon, a feat normally thought practically impossible. The rest of the person can fight back, but as their being is already compromised, ultimately they will be consumed if they don't drive his influence out.

When an object is possessed in this fashion, it bends to Senthose's will, & as it is considered part of his body, it is not blocked by things which stop magic. His power cannot be used against him directly, as it will simply refuse to attack itself. Though his allies lack this same exemption, friendly fire is usually not an issue, since he can fine-tune his targeting on a dime. He's also granted a sort of ESP, since he can experience vibrations & so forth through these objects.

Continuously renewed objects have immunity to this power. For example, if he is burnt, he will be immune to flames from that source. But an ability to shoot fireballs will always damage him, since it's new flames every time. That said, he can always render attacks void by manipulating the composition of the surrounding environment, e.g. redirecting the flow of air.

Obviously dangerous assaults will be reflexively blocked if it can be managed, however this is a simple defensive maneuver, & cannot act on complex intentions without conscious direction. Even this may be compromised, since there is still only so much Senthose can do with the object at once. For example, if he is using all of the ground around him to attack forward, & willing the wind to fizzle out fire attacks, if someone tries to shoot him from behind, he will have no protection until he stops & redirects the attacks.

His power does not fade even when he is not present or focusing on it. Every object he's spread his power to in every world is still part of his power. Thus, his ultimate plan is to turn everyone in the Organization into himself, & fuck Xehanort, I thought of it first (or at least before it was revealed in the series). They also act sort of like Horcruxes, so unless his power is globally deactivated, he will eventually return from the grave. Usually by regenerating over time, though if his original physical body is destroyed, the process may be more complicated.

His power may be locally deactivated by using the Keyblade on it--but this affects a very small area unless used on a being with a heart--provided the Keyblade Wielder's strength of heart is at least on par with Senthose's own. A larger area can be affected by multiple Keyblades surrounding a region. Using this method on a Heart requires a Dive, & to literally fight off the manifestation of Senthose's Heart plaguing them, similar to what was done with Euryale, & similarly to that, there is risk of the infection spreading. Afterward, they will not be able to Dual Wield again, unless it is restored by some other means. Involving more Keyblade Wielders only means that more will make the Dive.

Either way, this does not stop him from ever possessing those objects, it only resets the clock. Even then, he may use methods of his own to sabotage the attempt, including bringing in Keyblade Wielders under his control to "short circuit" the ritual. They do not necessarily have to arrive bodily, since he has mastered the technique of summoning & controlling Keyblades remotely. Though relatively impractical & short term of a solution, there may be specific spells & abilities which can interfere with his power more effectively...of course, it should be noted that he will also be searching for workarounds to his own weaknesses.

Non-material objects follow special rules. Things like time & space generally can't be manipulated so easily, since they transcend the usual dimensions humans experience. However, it is dangerous to try to use spells like this on Senthose, as with a bit of time, he can use the spell to seize localized control over the time &/or space in question. Unlike other objects, this control will not stay if he leaves the world.

Though his powers are more efficient when accompanied by gestures from his original body, they require only his will to activate, & thus leave him free to fight normally while using them. Senthose's Heartless is not itself able to control possessed objects as Senthose's does, & has its own powers instead, but as it is still a piece of Senthose, its touch & power still adds objects to his control.

Finally, this power is only possible due to the fact that beings without Hearts are exempt from the usual forces that keep Light & Dark divided. Should Senthose's Heartless & Nobody recombine, he will lose this power, & every object he has ever possessed will be freed from his influence. Though, should he come into possession of the Keyblade of Hearts, & especially if he uses it to unlock Kingdom Hearts, this may no longer be an issue....

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Long Term Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Term Plans   Long Term Plans EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Possible thing for the Kefka battle, though I might just scrap the tiers & make it all a single fight under the final part of the song:

Name: Dancing Mad
Link 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Against the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Kefka's Heartless amalgamation.
Link 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Against the twisted pipes jutting from its back, incorporating various types of Heartless.
Link 3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] At the summit, where "Kefka" is protected by an Angel Star.
Link 4: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Against the true Kefka.
Can be Heard: Throughout the final battle with Kefka.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Long Term Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Term Plans   Long Term Plans EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 12:26 pm

I planned to incorporate Aubrey--a character I made in a D&D game--into the RP canon, & got some information from the DM to help in that plan:

[2:18:07 PM] Advent Snail: While you're here, random question: Do you remember what you named Aubrey's family members?
[2:18:28 PM] Oriet: I would have to bring up the old campaign files for that
[2:20:14 PM] Oriet: Ah, here we go. Aubrey's father's name is Shameem. The mother's name is Firdaus. The brother is named Hamza, while the sister is named Qisma.
[2:20:56 PM] Oriet: The butler was named Sabri, while the maid was named Noora. If that matters.
[2:21:10 PM] Oriet: Oh, right, and the stable mistress was Sakeena

Not that anyone who doesn't already know will ever read this, but for the sake of completion, Aubrey was a teenage noble hailing from an Arabian-esque culture. Their gender was never made clear, & since they didn't care, it was common for various people to refer to them as either male or female, depending on their perspective. I myself usually alternate pronouns. Generally snobbish & flamboyant, Aubrey was a Bard (music-themed mage specializing in illusion & support/debuff magic), & a Changeling, allowing her to transform into other humanoids.

Though the latter was watered down in the campaign, I probably would have defaulted back to my plan of him being a literal fairy & kept the ability to turn into any humanoid, not just specific alter egos. She would have, of course, used the Fairy Harp Keyblade, likely in a reverse grip "strike & feint" style, with powers revolving around music. The plan was to introduce him in Agrabah, where she would touch a Keyblade before becoming victim to a Heartless & turning into a Nobody & joining the Organization.

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Long Term Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Term Plans   Long Term Plans EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 5:09 am

Finally, though it was still potentially a long ways off if people wanted to keep going, & player actions could always change things, I did have some tentative plans for a final act:

When confronted on his reasoning for trying to recreate the Keyblade War, Senthose would point out that the power of Kingdom Hearts would allow him to reunite the worlds, & creating a universe where light & dark were in perfect balance would allow him to eliminate all manner of strife, including death itself. Most would survive the transition, since being swallowed by darkness doesn't kill (hence why the world was able to repopulate after the First Keyblade War), & those who didn't were just a necessary sacrifice.

The Order would find some way to finally invade The World That Never Was, likely with Nero's help, & while they assaulted the castle from below & the Organization spread out to defend, Nero would try to assassinate Senthose, only to be met by Saix. He & anyone with him (probably Artexi) would battle Saix, & whatever happened, Senthose would ultimately use his power to steal from the surviving Organization the necessary hearts to form Kingdom Hearts, thus rendering them catatonic. As with the game, Saix would ask Kingdom Hearts where his heart was, but he might have helped the Order defeat Senthose out of regret for what happened with his best friend, Axel. Said friend would have defected by this point, & probably been destroyed, possibly by Saix himself.

After this, Nero would face Senthose, but would be hopelessly outmatched & quickly killed. I'm not entirely sure whether or not he'd have reconciled with the Order before this, but needless to say, Roatha'd be pretty pissed. Fortunately for Nero, a part of him still existed in Roatha, which would intervene in the final battle. Only he & Artexi would be able to see him, due to their closeness. He would grant Roatha the ability to use both of their abilities to fight Senthose, probably after Senthose destroyed the Omega Weapon. It still wouldn't be enough.

Naturally, Senthose would go to the Keyblade Graveyard, inviting the Order to come after him, & succeed in his goal of controlling Kingdom Hearts, essentially turning his power Up to 1100, allowing him to blink out entire worlds in an instant. But the worlds themselves would intervene on the Order's behalf, shielding them from the worst of Senthose's power.

At some point during the battle, the Darker Than Dark would be broken, leading to the reappearance of the Master's Keeper--Binah had deemed Nero a reasonable Successor, something Senthose would have never considered. Being that it controls All Magic, the Keyblade would have the ability to turn Senthose back into a complete person if it hadn't happened already, & overall be able to override his ability. The Order would use this in some plan to defeat him. The extra layer of irony being that none of this would have been possible had things not proceeded exactly according to Senthose's own plans, which Binah anticipated.

After his death, Roatha would decline the position of Successor, reasoning that it wasn't him whom Binah wanted to appoint, but the now-deceased Nero. Thinking it's what Binah would have wanted, he'd pass the Master Keeper onto Lilith, who would lead the next generation of the Order. The others would be named Masters & allowed to pursue their own paths. With the knowledge of other worlds now out of the box & no way to return things to the status quo without resorting to the brutal totalitarianism that undid the First Order (heh), the worlds would remain reconnected after all, just not in the way that Senthose had envisioned.

Since Script wouldn't be coming back, his characters would probably be too damaged after being freed from Senthose's influence, & thus die. Those killed while they were Nobodies would return to their previous lives under the watch of the Order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Term Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Term Plans   Long Term Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Term Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Kingdom Hearts 2013-
Jump to: