Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 pm

"Lilith, Euryale, and Noctis!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Noctis appears next to Euryale. "Are you hurt badly?" She asked, checking her neck. Satisfied that it was only a small cut, Noctis said, "The arrancar is over by the mouth of the cave, he doesn't seem like he wants to rush in after us." Noctis looked around, Which is smart, in here, Euryale and I have the advantage. He would be surrounded on all sides by shadows as well as earth.

--

"Who's lifelong ambition did you fuck up?" Mortal asked, before she could really get an answer Lilith popped out of a Garganta, angry as ever. Mortal aimed her hilt at her and launched another Gran Lagarto Cero at her. "I don't know how much longer I can keep this up Senthose. Got any plan to wrap this up?" Mortal asked as Sab wisely teleported away again.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:44 pm

*She scowls at Taiyo.*

<Euryale and Lilith aren't your friends, they barely even pay attention to you. Noctis isn't your friend, she hates you. They aren't your friends. We have no friends.>
=====================================
*Lilith curls her wings in front of her, taking the blast and moving forward.*

S"If I had a plan, I wouldn't say I was defeated."
=====================================
*He blasts the ground around the cave with green ceros, widening the entrance and reducing the shadows. Then he generates a much brighter, flamelike spear of green energy and jumps down. The light causes all of the shadows within a few feet of him to fade away.*

<I didn't want to use this if I didn't have to. To you invaders' credit, I keep having to use it against you. But still, you will not succeed. You will die here, alone.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:07 am

"Maybe me and Noctis don't get along very well, but that doesn't change anything. And Euryale & Lilith are so my friends! They just have other things going on."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:17 am

Noctis let out a small sigh, "He seems to be a calculated fighter, oh joy." With that, Noctis poofed and launched dozens of spikes at Ulquiorra from the back of the cave.

--

"Bullshit, get off your ass and think of something!" Mortal countered. "I didn't know you were such a little girl, that gave up just when someone started to really hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:33 am

<Listen to you make excuses for them. The world would be better off without someone stupid like you.>

*She raises the spear and stabs down towards Taiyo's head.*
==============================================
*Ulquiorra bats the spikes away with his wings, then points a finger at them, charging a black Cero with a green outline.*
"If only I'd had enough time to recreate Szayel's Gabriel ability, but I guess I killed him for no reason."

*Lilith flexes her jaws, firing a Bala that blows Senthose into a tower. She then fires a Cero at him, causing it to fall apart. After he lands with very little of his Resurrecion left, he thrusts his fists out, firing Bala after Bala at her, but she outruns them all, grabbing him by the neck. There's a sickening crunch, then she throws him to the ground, stoops over his body, roars, and takes a big ol' bite out of his shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 am

Noctis is erects a wall of shadow in front of Ulq., then sends two clones at him from behind, one aiming to take off his wings, the other aiming for his tail and legs, each wielding katanas.

--

Mortal is teleported right next to Lilith, and launches a punch directly at Lilith's face. Sab takes this time to teleport Senthose away.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:40 am

*Taiyo tilts her head to the side to avoid the spear. Still having full use of her elbows, she scratches at Hollow Taiyo's lower back.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 am

Kyoujin also landed on the other side of Lilith, slashing down with all of her right tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:04 am

<You forget about my OTHER power.>

*The Inner Hollow's skin hardens and Taiyo's scratches get caught in coarse hair. The Mask forms over Hollow Taiyo, and the Zanpakuto deforms over her hands in the shape of metal claws. She raises one, crackling with electricity, and stabs again.*
==========================================
*Lilith just kind of falls over, but quickly gets back up. She charges another Gran Rey Cero and fires it at Mortal. When Kyoujin shows up, the end of one of her wings contorts to resemble a face, opens its tip like a mouth, and blasts her with Lord knows what. Some kind of pink lightning.*
==========================================
*Senthose slowly regenerates after being teleported, trying to crawl back to his feet.*

"Mortal believes one is weak if they admit defeat, but she is wrong. If she keeps going in her condition, she will only be devoured by the monster I created. Then again...maybe there is one last card I can play."

*Senthose stumbles into a Garganta.*
================================================
*He blasts through the wall like a boss and rotates his body, slashing one clone through with his tail and exploding another's head with a kick. Euryale punches the ground, causing rocks to fall on him, but before they can connect, he's behind them, swinging the spear at Noctis.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:10 am

*Taiyo wiggles her fingers around pointing an index finger at Hollow Taiyo.*

"Hadō #4! Byakurai!"

*A concentrated lightning bolt generates and fires from the tip of Taiyo's finger.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:14 am

Kyoujin swore and retracted her tentacles, bringing her wings around like a protective barrier that mostly shielded her from the lightening.
When the wings unfolded, the blast of a Gran Rey Cero instantly exploded outwards at Lilith from Kyoujin's bleeding hands.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:36 am

Noctis ducks the spear and slashes upward with a shadow sword.

--

"Oh shit?!" Mortal said, covering herself in scales while also erecting a scale wall as well. Panting heavily, Mortal dissipates her scales and lets out a long sigh, "You are a horrible creature, and I don't like you." Mortal said, exhausted.

--

"Hey wait, where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:56 pm

*They step out in Hueco Mundo.*

"I left something in the Arena that might be of use, but my Sonido isn't working properly right now, so I'll need you to teleport me down there."
*Lilith jumped out of the way so that the Gran Rey was headed for Mortal. She then charged her own Cero in the air & fired it at Kyoujin.*
*The Hollow jumps back to avoid the Kido.*

<So what?! I can do that, too! Kyokko!>

*A curtain seems to descend over the Hollow, & soon after, it's completely invisible, & leaking no Reitsu.*
===============================================
*The blade scratches him, trailing sparks, but does not cut him. So he twirls the spear to aim it downward. Euryale sits there with a panicked look.*

"Nothing I do works!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:20 pm

*Taiyo stands up and raises a hand in front of her and backs off towards the stairs.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Noctis dives out of the way, "Well, sitting there doesn't seem to be doing much good either." Noctis retorted.

--

Mortal quickly threw up her scales to block Kyoujin's miss, and then strengthened the scales, and covered herself in a dome. With a long sigh Mortal laid down, "I'll kick your ass in a second, I need a break..."

-------

https://neon.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=253
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40