Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For Empty
PostSubject: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:29 pm

~Iliad, Kite, Kujaku~

*The trio were on the walls of the Seireitei, witnessing occasional explosions, waves, & ice crystals shooting into the air. They also noticed that the towns below were beginning to flood. They had been ordered to serve as back-up for a team performing some operation in the Rukongai, if they deemed it necessary. As Iliad is the highest-ranked member on the team, nicknamed B Team, he was put in charge of it, until such time as they meet up with A Team.*
===================================================
~Lilith, Kira~

*Lilith is forced to stand on a building. A Hollow swims below. It is snakelike with a false mask on each of its fins, expelling water. She stands facing another Hollow, like an immense, flaming bird. The only reason it’s not flying is because of a chain of blue energy trapping its foot to the building. The only reason it’s not attacking is because there are already a multitude of flower petals around her. On her other side is a Hollow, which she knows is an Arrancar, who has what looks like a bear pelt coat & enormous claws.*

“This is ridiculous…an entire district of Rukongai under water, & we didn’t have time to evacuate.”

*Meanwhile, Kira is on another rooftop, facing someone who looks like he’s wearing attire that’s half-Quincy-half-Soul Reaper, waving a sword at him.*

<Looks like mine is better than the original model!>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm

OOC: Ok well Since I have never done this before, just tell me if I fuck up and I'll be like "KAI MR. Jones"

*Illiad glanced around, and noticed a bunch of explosions around him.*

"We should head towards the explosions, it seems there is likely to be an enemy." Said Illiad

Last edited by Entranced on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:27 pm

OOC: Traditionally, what characters appear & what they do is done by the RP runner.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 pm

"This looks like some battle" Kujaku's hand rests on his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 pm

OOC: So then what Should I be doing? Just talking?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 pm

OOC: Sure. Why not? For future reference, do you have an IM service?
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:05 pm

OOC: MSN Sapheria@comcast.net

Aim too, but I don't use it much.

As for just talking, I might get a little fidgety
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Kite: <This is boring to no end. I wanna hit some mean Hollows!>

*He looks around, hoping to find some straying Hollow waiting to get whipped, while trying to balance his Zanpatuko horizontally on top of his index finger*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:41 pm

"Well then, lets go"
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 pm

*Illiad starts to run towards the explosions*

"We should hurry I hear some men, it must be a squad" Said Illiad.

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Kujaku grabs Kite by the collar and smiles as he shunpos.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:26 pm

*Kite blocks his hand with the hilt of his blade and runs past him after Iliad*

Kite: <You're kinda slow.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 pm

OOC: Not really possible all things considered but I'll let it slide this time.

He follows.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:54 am

Kira scowled at the Quincy before him.
"You disgust me beyond belief... " He struck forward with his staff/javelin of green flame, "Why don't you just die?!"
He was increasing speed, attempting to make contact more often, but also trying to put more force behind his blows to do more damage.
He has become so much stronger... I can't let the battle drag out, or he will get the better of me.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 pm

*Aamon darts out of the way before finally transporting himself in front of the new arrivals. The polar bear Arrancar attacks Kira from behind, sending a mass of freezing wind at him. As they're seeing him for the first time, they notice his unusual attire & the fact that he has a sword with the Quincy cross as a guard.*

Aamon<So...what new powers do you all have for me?>

*The aquatic Hollow rears up from behind them, opening its mouth & charging a Cero. Lilith swings her blade, sending a mass of electricity at her own Hollow. The flames go out & she Shunpos behind it, slashing it across the neck. She's able to break off some of its metallic feathers, but can't quite kill it.*

"Goddamnit...."
==================================================
~Japan~

"Surprise!"

*Euryale jumps Noctis from behind, attempting to hug her. They were on their way home from a class that they shared together.*

"It's not rape if you yell, 'surprise,' you know."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Kujaku moves in for a quick and decisive strike on Aamon. A clean decapitating blow.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:54 pm

OOC: 24 and 25 and still in class? I guess we're going for our Doctorates. Also, I tried my VERY best to shorten my posts, hope this isn't too much.

Noctis ruffled her hair as she pushed open the door that led out to the campus courtyard. It was a bright day but Noct didn't really need to shield her eyes due to her "unique" set of skills. She slung her bookbag over her shoulder and let out a small yawn. It was a tedious day of classes, starting with Philosophy, and ending in a class that wasn't hard for its content, but for it's students.

"God, going to go home, and fucking sleep this day off..."

She said with a small sigh of annoyance. It wasn't like her to talk when no one was there, hell, it wasn't like her to talk in public, but after the long class she just finished she didn't care, she just wanted to do nothing but rest her mind and wake up during the night to play some video game.

In fact, she thought, I've got a few levels to grind through before I'll be ready for the next boss... It'll be a good way to spend the night, after homework.

With that, Noct continued at her quick, measured pace. It was just fast enough to ward off anyone who might want to make small talk, and not fast enough to be considered a jog. To Noct it was the perfect, "If I don't know you, leave me alone" walk. Just as Noctis was about to drift off into a calm day dream she heard hurried footsteps behind her. A quick glance at the ground showed the silhouette of a very familiar girl, the one that had made Noct's day tiring to begin with. Just as Noct was about to turn around to say something she was attacked by the crazy amazon.

She heard Euryale call out "Surprise" before wrapping her arms around her. Noct stood at 5' 7'', a fairly average height, but had a small frame, and when compared to the stature of the woman next to her she looked like a little doll, and with the life being squeezed out of her she felt like one too. Noct forced Euryale off of her and let out a sigh. She had met the girl when she first began to train with the FullBringers. She couldn't quite remember who gravitated towards who, but the end result was the odd friendship the two shared.

Noct listened as Euryale explained the reasoning behind her exclamation and casually shrugged, never stopping, though she did slow down so Euryale could keep up.

"It's also not rape if the victim is willing." She said in the deadpan tone that was common for her, "So what do you want, Euryale? I've already had a taxing day in class because of you. Hell, I missed half of the notes because of your antics."

In all honesty, it didn't matter, Noct was the kind of person who could sleep through a class, cram the night before and ace the test, but Euryale didn't have to know that.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:38 pm

"Oh fuck kujaku don't get blood all over me...Damn bastard. And next time watch where you're swinging, you could have killed me. I see why you were included in the team, you sure as hell don't hold back any, now do you?"

*illiad checks to see if there are any other opponents, then takes a quick jab at Aamon*

\Note: I was more saying 'Don't get blood on me if you kill him' not to be mistaken with you actually killing him.\
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:09 pm

"Byakurai!"

*She fires a beam from her finger, severing the bird-Hollow's head & finally killing it, but is panting. She sluggishly Shunpos down to the water & comes to an ungraceful stop, accidently falling partway in.*

"Se--Seki!"

*She holds her hands out, forming a shield that barely blocks the snake Hollow's cero before shattering. It raises its tail, firing another Cero out of a false mouth, which Lilith also blocks. Then her eyes widen.*

"Oh no...I'm out."

*Aamon jerks his sword arm back & a translucent energy shield forms, blocking the attack, but he ends up being stabbed in the abdomen by Iliad. He sounds more whiny about it than scared or hurt.*

Aamon<Ouuuuuch.>
===============================================
"I thought we should go out tonight. See some sights, drink some booze. It’s gotta be more fun than just staying at home by yourself, studying, & playing videogames...Are you implying that you'd be a willing partner with me?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Kujaku moves fast, his stance shifts, effortlessly and fluidly he moves into another slash at Aamon's left flank.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:33 pm

*Illiad quickly doubles up on his previous attack and with a forward jerking motion, and viciously slashes Aamon*

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:25 am

Kira shivered for a moment, but then his javelin flared up and counteracted the cold. He spun on the spot and then shot the Hollow with a Shakkaho.
"I have no time for you!"
He turned and shunpo'd in pursuit of Aamon.
Once you are gone... The rest of the hollow will be easily mopped up
He hurled his javelin at Aamon's back.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:39 pm

*Kite flash steps behind the polar bear Hollow and jabs at it*

Last edited by Taegan on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Noct sighed once Euryale was finished speaking.

"I should have known that is what you wanted. Why can't you just accept 'no' as an answer. I like playing video games, and I have to study, particularly today thanks to you."

Noctis shook her head and went right back to her normal, quickened pace.

"Honestly, what is so wrong with staying home?" She asked by way of calling over her shoulder. "I've lived here most of my life, so why do I need to see the sights, and I've got 'booze' at home." She said, lightly mocking Euryale at the end.

She smiled for a second as a thought hit her, "Besides, do you know whats better than staying home to playing video games, AND going out and drinking?" She let the question sit for a bit before answering her own question, "Staying home to play video games while drinking."

After walking a few more steps Noct looked back at Euryale and shrugged her shoulders. "'Willing partner'..." She said in sarcastic tone, "Nothing is impossible, but 'not terribly likely' would probably be a good way to describe it. Besides, you're a handful as it is, I can only imagine what you would act like if I actually did get a handful of you."

Noct was going to go back to walking but only got off a step before stopping and turning back around, "Wait, were you implying that you'd be a willing partner?" She threw back on her sarcastic tone, "Aw, Euryale, I'm flattered." She turned forward again and continued to walk. "Still," Back to deadpan, "I prefer staying home than going out tonight."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:02 pm

*Euryale shrugs.*

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not...wait, you have booze at home? Great, I'll come with you!"

*She jogs after Noctis. At that moment, out of fucking nowhere, a Gillian claws through the sky, & they can swear it's saying the word "boxblock" in its grunting & growling. As it stamps one of its giant feet, a car nearby flips over & the street cracks.*

"Is that one of yours?! Geeze, I'm sorry!"
=========================================
*The polar bear roars, falling to the ground & bleeding heavily. Tendrils of Reitsu gather around the blade in Aamon's gut, keeping it from moving too much, although he still grunts & gasps. He hits the spear away with his Zanpakuto.*

Aamon<Dirty Shinigami...you'll get yours. Aren't you going to show me something? A Bankai, at least? Disappointing....>

*Ice spikes shoot out of the fake fins, skewering Lilith in several places. She sinks into the water, unconscious.*

Aamon<Meh. You ask me, she wasn't pulling her weight anyway. You're better off to let her drown.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next