Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach: God is Dead

Go down 
+7
Taegan
Script-Z
HarleyThomas
Tsukuyomi
Neo Bahamut
Potterwatcher1997
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

Bleach: God is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:47 am

Character List:

Story:

With Aizen defeated and locked away in the lowest level of the Maggots Nest Prison, the Soul Society took a sigh of relief. There was celebration, mourning, healing and rebuilding throughout the land, and it seemed for a while that both the World of the Living, and the Soul Society had entered a new age of peace.
However, due to the whole of Sereitei being in a weakened state, powers, incredibly dark and hidden in nature, began to stir.
In the countries of China, South Africa and Sweden, orders known as the Jīngshén Zhànshì Shōují, the Andekrigarordern, and the Roho Warrior Mkutano are beginning to mobilize, and steadily grow in strength. Led by renegade Soul Reapers, and spiritually aware humans, these rogue factions seek not only ultimate power, but the power to protect the people of their country.
In addition, there are even more variables seeking everything from revenge to power and knowledge or even artifacts. These variables are the remaining Quincy, the Arrancar of Hueco Mundo, and an enigmatic organization known as the Titanen. Little is known of the Titanen, even by the Soul Society. What is know is that they consist of a large group of scientists and warriors from various backgrounds
that guard their secrets feverously.
This story begins in the autumn of these precarious times, only six months after the end of the war with Aizen and the Arrancar. The calm before the storm will not last long...

Factions and Races:

Shinigami (Race & Faction):
Spoiler:

Hollows (Race) and Arrancar (Race and Faction):
Spoiler:

Visoreds (Race and Faction):

Spoiler:

Quincy (Race and Faction):
Spoiler:

Human (Race)/Fullbringer (Race and Faction):

Spoiler:

Jīngshén Zhànshì Shōují (Faction):

Spoiler:

Andekrigarordern (Faction):

Spoiler:

Roho Warrior Mkutano (Faction):

Spoiler:

Titanen (Faction):

Spoiler:

Sinners of Hell (Race and Faction):

Spoiler:

Last edited by Loki on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:57 am

Character Templates:

Picture: (Optional)
Name: (Self explanatory)
Race: (Shinigami, Arrancar, Visored, Quincy, Sinner, Fullbring/Spiritually Capable Human. No others, please.)
Visual Age: (Souls usually look a lot younger than they are, but a human will look their age.)
Appearance: (Height, weight, complexion, hair colour, eye colour, etc.)
Biography: (A history of your character's life up until current time... don't go on too much.)
Personality Traits: (Your basic personality stuff- arrogant/defensive/hot-headed/protective/kind/dickish etc)
Faction: (Gotei 13, Aizen's Armada, Quincies etc. If none, put N/A.)
Place of Residence: (Sereitei, Rukon, Karakura, New York, Hueco Mundo, etc.)

Shinigami Power Template:

Zanpakuto Name: (Self Explanatory)
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: (The Zanpakuto will have a spirit that can be manifested, describe it.)
Inner World: (The inner world in which your Zanpakuto dwells.)

Shikai Release Phrase: (The phrase you call to release your Zanpakuto. E.g. "Howl, Zabimaru!".)
Shikai Appearance: (What it looks like when released.)
Shikai Abilities: (Please keep it to a maximum of 4.)

Bankai Name: (What you call it.)
Bankai Appearance: (Describe it.)
Bankai Abilities: (Keep it to a maximum of 4.)

Reiatsu: (You need 25 for a Shikai and Ressureccion, 60 for Bankai and 125 for Segunda Etapa.) /200.
Zanjutsu: (1 is poor and 25 is a perfect technique. Remember not to stray out of these limits) /25.
Kido: (10 covers basic *1-40* Bakudo and Hado, 50 covers basic and intermediate *1-60* Bakudo and Hado, 100 covers all Bakudo and Hado.) /100.
Shunpo: (1 is very slow and 30 is untracable speed.) /30.
Physical Strength: (1 is poor and 25 is building crusher level hits.) /25.

Arrancar Power Template:

Ressureccion Name: (What you call it.)
Ressureccion Appearance: (What your character looks like in Ressureccion.)

Ressureccion Release Phrase: (The phrase you use to release it.)
Ressureccion Abilities: (Keep it to a maximum of 4.)

Segunda Etapa Name: (What you call it.)
Segunda Etapa Appearance: (What your character looks like in Segunda Etapa.)
Segunda Etapa Abilities: (Keep it to a maximum of 5, please.)

Cero: (List Cero you can use- basic Cero, Balla, Gran Rey Cero, Cero Oscurus and custom Cero. Also name the colour of your Cero.)

Reiatsu: (You need 25 for a Shikai and Ressureccion, 60 for Bankai and 125 for Segunda Etapa.) /200.
Zanjutsu: (1 is poor and 25 is a perfect technique. Remember not to stray out of these limits) /25.
Sonido: (1 is very slow and 30 is untracable speed.) /30.
Hierro: (1 is butter and 30 is two Nnoitora in one.) /30.

Visored Power Template:

Zanpakuto Name: (Self Explanatory)
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: (The Zanpakuto will have a spirit that can be manifested, describe it.)
Inner World: (The inner world in which your Zanpakuto dwells.)

Shikai Release Phrase: (The phrase you call to release your Zanpakuto. E.g. "Howl, Zabimaru!".)
Shikai Appearance: (What it looks like when released.)
Shikai Abilities: (Please keep it to a maximum of 4.)

Bankai Name: (What you call it.)
Bankai Appearance: (Describe it.)
Bankai Abilities: (Keep it to a maximum of 4.)

Mask Appearance: (The size, shape and markings of your hollow mask.)
Cero: (List Cero you can use- basic Cero, Balla, Gran Rey Cero, Cero Oscurus and custom Cero. Also name the colour of your Cero. VISORED CAN NOT USE GRAN REY CERO OR CERO OSCURUS.)

Reiatsu: (You need 25 for a Shikai, Ressureccion and Kojaku, 60 for Bankai and Ginrei Kojaku 125 for Segunda Etapa.) /200.
Kido: (10 covers basic *1-40* Bakudo and Hado, 50 covers basic and intermediate *1-60* Bakudo and Hado, 100 covers all Bakudo and Hado.) /100.
Shunpo: (1 is very slow and 30 is untracable speed.) /30.

Quincy Power Template:

Quincy Bow Appearance: (Size, shape and colour of your bow.)
Quincy Bow Power: (List the abilities of your bow. E.g. Licht Regen.)
Quincy Items: (Stuff like Ginto, a Quincy Cross, Hollow Bait, Ginrei Kojaku, Kojaku, Seele Schneider and a Sanrei Glove.)

Hirenkyaku: (1 is very slow and 30 is untracable speed.) /30.

Bount Character Template:

Doll Name: (What you call it.)
Doll Appearance: (What it looks like.)
Sealed Object: (The object the Doll is sealed within.)
Release Phrase: (The phrase you say to release it.)
Doll Powers: (Keep to a maximum of 4 please.)

Human Power Template:

Items/Weapons: (Anything your character keeps on him, like a dagger, a pistol or perfume.)

Spiritual Ability Name: (These CAN be Fullbring if you wish, but they don't have to be Fullbring. What you call it.)
Ability: Release Phrase: (Optional for humans. It's what you call to release your abilities.)
Ability Description: (Describe what it looks like or what it does to the surrounding area.)
Ability Powers: (Keep to a maximum of 5, please.)

Sinner Power Template:

Items/Weapons: (You're in hell, so if you're going to have one of these it has to be something that is almost a part of you, like a signature sword or something. Money, handbags and sunglasses wouldn't survive in hell.)
Abilities: (Okay, so whether you were a hollow, a Fullbringer or whatever, your ability will now be a part of you. You need no release phrase and you will always be in your "released" form. With that said, you also describe what the ability looks like on you here. Please do go into detail.)

Sonido: (1 is very slow and 30 is untracable speed.) /30.

Last edited by Loki on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:10 am

Notes:

This is where I will put all announcements and important things to remember to do with the RP. This is also where I will record who got how many points and for what.

-You can have up to four characters. That is the limit unless I tell you otherwise.

-You can not start with characters over the Reiatsu of 90, Shunpo/Sonido/Hierenkyaku over 20, Zanjutsu/Physical Strength over 18, Kido over 70 or Hierro over 25. This is not up for debate.

-The rules are very simple - No Godmodding, no bunnyhopping, keep out-of-character talk in OOC tags, resume in-character posts with IC.

-To gain more points to put on your stats, you have to do one of the following- Come out of a character-to-character fight victorious, complete a story-line battle/event or make an achievement.

-I will throw in potential achievement situations all through the RP, and it's up to you to notice and choose whether you want to do it or not.

-Depending on the scale of the battle/achievement I will give you a varied number of stat points.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:53 am

So, is it okay for me to copy-and-paste my character from the last GiD?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:56 am

If you want, I'll do it. I have all of them saved in the same document the templates are in. Of course, you may have to revise some stats with the new rule about starters in effect.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:14 am

Okay. I'll need to make a few changes to the appearance and stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Quote :
Unlike other powers, the Fullbring abilities do not and cannot change through growth. However, Fullbringers must progress to a certain level before they can use their abilities to their fullest. As such, the Fullbring of a user that has not reached such a level appears to be different, and can be considered "incomplete". When the Fullbring reaches its full potential and evolves to their final stage, it will emit a violent burst of energy that can damage the user's body. Therefore, another Fullbring user is required to oversee the process in order to block the explosion and prevent the recently complete Fullbring from damaging its user.

You got this from the Bleach Wiki. I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 pm

"Ande Krigare Sammankomst". Did you use Google translator to get this grammatical jumble-crap? Because if one does, one might end up with 'black hairy sick nurse'.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:36 pm

@Neo Yeah, I know next to nothing about Fullbringers except that they use bullshit people with powers that control objects, so I just stole from Bleach Wiki.

@Tsuki Is that really what is says? I didn't use google translate, but a different one that translated word by word so I then just put them together in a way that sounded alright to me.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh, the Wiki's response to FullBring is hilarious. Recent events have exposed that much of Ginjo's story is probably false. Of course, the Bleach Wiki is always going on this "believe what the character says when in doubt" kick, so now you'll see parts of the Wiki blatantly contradicting the manga and each other over it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Whatever. Join.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:24 am

DTMWTD.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:20 am

Loki wrote:
@Tsuki Is that really what is says? I didn't use google translate, but a different one that translated word by word so I then just put them together in a way that sounded alright to me.
Just give me what you used or want it to be and I will translate it properly for you. It probably bothers nobody else than me, but to me it makes little sense.

The 'black hairy sick nurse' was something I found as an example in an article about splitting up words that should be together. In an contact add a woman had written 'svart hårig sjuk sköterska' = black hairy sick nurse, when she should have written 'svarthårig sjuksköterska' = black-haired nurse. 'Ande Krigare Sammankomst' seems to have the same issue but I don't want to poke around in it since I don't know for sure what you want it to mean. I forgive you of this since I doubt you can possibly know Swedish nor its grammar. As said, just tell me what you used or want it to mean and I will translate it properly for you.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:28 am

You're the only one it bothers as no one else noticed or gave a damn.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:35 am

Kind of like this topic, where none of the posts have been applications.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:41 am

Name: Real name unknown, but answers to Tsukuyomi.
Race: Lives in the world of Soul Society
Visual Age: It’s hard to say, but tends to be taken for an adolescent at first glance.
Personality Traits: Observing, curious, serious, suspicious at times.
Faction: Currently none
Place of Residence: Rukongai
Zanpaktou: None at present but has potential to achieve bankai.

Strength: 10/25
Reiatsu: unknown/200.
Zanjutsu: unknown/25.
Kido: unknown/100.
Shunpo: unknown/30.

Appearance
Red eyes which shines like clear rubies in the sun and skin like ivory. Thick, soft hair to the waist, dark red at the scalp and going through orange to white at the end of the hair. Length about 150 cm/5 fot and wiry.

Biography
This character lives in a forest and doesn’t remember anything from the beginning of its life or how come it lives there. It is also an androgynous character and hence referred to "it" or "one" [because I don’t feel like being gender specific].

Tsukuyomi lives in a forest and in order to get food one has to hunt or collect the food. Because some of the animals hunted got good fur, one uses it for clothing and since one met an old woman who was lost in the forest, one trades furs with her after that. One didn’t really speak until one met the old woman and neither had a name. But the old woman noticed one liked to watch the moon and named one 'Tsukuyomi'. Because they kept in touch Tsukuyomi began to talk and since one didn’t got anyone to talk to, one talked to oneself at occasion.

Eventually Tsukuyomi got curious of this place where the woman lives. Although she had told one a bit about it one wished to see for oneself. And those shinigamis, who are they? So one followed the woman to the city with one’s skins and furs to sell and get money – that was needed in the city, so the woman said. And thus, Tsukuyomi ended up at the home of the woman.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:42 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:45 am

Holy shit, an application.

And to make it better it's not even from an active member.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 am

Then why don't you make an application, if it bothers you so much?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:03 am

It doesn't, we're saying the idea is bad & will never make it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:09 am

I asked you why is was bad and how I could change it and all I got was a lot of condescending dickery. Y'know, it might work if some active members actually joined and helped out.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:22 am

Oh, stop trying to fucking guilt-trip us. It's not that we "didn't help," you ignored whatever input we gave. We tried to get you to not kill the last one, but you did anyway. Script said he tried to get you to get rid of the Bounts, but that apparently didn't work.

You also ignored all common sense. One of your biggest problems, by your own admission, was too many factions, so you more than doubled the amount of factions.

Yeah, you keep insisting this one will work really well and you won't kill it, but that's what you said about the last one. You were quite adamant that "the plot would pick up" after you "got it out of introduction." But what's the first thing you did after doing just that? Killed the damn RP, that's what. Right after I spent a shitton of time introducing a new character with a detailed background story to help move the plot.

In fact, save the excuses in general, because I don't want to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:35 am

1. I killed the last one because there had been no posts for the last week and it was going pretty poorly even when it did have activity. And the only one telling me not to kill it was you, and all you said was "fuck you I have a new character and a story! Don't!" and Script was indifferent about it. EVERYONE else I asked agreed.

2. If you didn't notice I did get rid of the bounts. -_-

3. I don't remember saying there were too many factions. If so I take it back because now I believe I can make it work.

4. The intro ended and everyone stopped posting. I thought about it an realized that at the rate it was going I was never going to make it out of the SS arc.

5. Quit bitching. You and I were the only ones posting and I have apologized.

No, I won't "save the excuses". I won't let you spurt bullshit around in my RP thread and just not respond.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:43 am

Now that you pussies have sufficiently bitched at each other, can we get on to this...

Also, I'm with Neo on the amount of factions, I brought it up when we first went over this, but if you think you can make it work...
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:45 am

Thing with the factions is that I don't plan on having them active at the same time, or as little as possible. Also hurry up with the app!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next