Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach: God is Dead

Go down 
+7
Taegan
Script-Z
HarleyThomas
Tsukuyomi
Neo Bahamut
Potterwatcher1997
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:21 am

If you don't know much about it, you just have to ask me, Neo or Script. It'll be much easier than going to Bleach wiki (most likely).

And I don't mind if your activity is low.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:05 am

In all honesty, joining would be a symbolic gesture. Kind of like a political marriage, more for your name and status than love.

Also, I think I'm still reeling from Loki's stupidity in that other post... wow. Just... wow... It's like... I can't even begin to... Yea... Yea...

Anyway, if you join you'd be about as active as I expect Potter and Tsuki to be, which is all the RP really needs.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:29 am

Contrary to popular belief you don't graduate the academy upon learning shikai. It comes a few years after.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:57 am

Loki wrote:
I know, I've just never liked the idea. It reminds me too much of Pikachu never going in it's Poke Ball just because it didn't want to.

There is more to it than that. I just can't be fucked to hit up a wiki or Tv Tropes to found out why because I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:23 am

@Seraph, Yea, covered that.

@Harley, I believe the aneurism I suffered due to Loki's sheer stupidity covered that too.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:45 pm

At least it wasn't an aneurysm.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Or an aneurism.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Script-Z wrote:
Anyway, if you join you'd be about as active as I expect Potter and Tsuki to be, which is all the RP really needs.

There's still Neon's rage.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Taegan wrote:
Script-Z wrote:

There's still Neon's rage.

Neo's always mad though.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Loki wrote:
You are shit. And I was under the impression that

1. you needed Shikai to graduate

and

2. you still need to have a Shikai to have an inner world with a spirit in it.
If it was required to have a shikai to be able to graduate I doubt many would. Do you believe Zaraki got a shikai? He graduated somehow. And I'm under the impression that many are like him in that regard, not having shikai.
As for needing a shikai to have an inner world with a spirit in it, I would imagine it's the other way around. One needs to have contact with the spirit and the inner world to obtain shikai, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:27 pm

The only reason why I'm not active is because I'm only in one RP, and the only reason why I'm only in one is because (a) Neo deleted the three other RPs I was in and (b) I don't feel like joining anything that's already got a shitload of posts.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

@Script ...Shut up. I said it reminded me of how Pikachu is always out of the ball. How is that so dumb? If I got it wrong and Pikachu isn't always in the ball just because it doesn't want to, who gives a shit? It's POKEMON.
And also remember that I only said "reminds" me. I didn't say "OH IT'S JUST LIKE PIKACHU".

@Tsuki We've been over this, I was thinking of the second Bleach movie when I was talking about learning your Shikai (y'know how Toshiro and Kusaka both get their Shikai in their academy years?). And to do with Kenpachi Zaraki, I don't think he actually went through the academy, did he? I
Anyway, we've been over this.

@Potter According to Neo, unless you have proved it, you aren't active.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Good god... someone join this shit already, the spiral of stupidity is frightening.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Since this thread has been thoroughly derailed and adding you to MSN is useless (prick), I might as well inform you here.

Ingrid is aware Hitomi is outside as in not in the same room as the other two, right?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Spiral of Stupidity describes this thread so well.

Potter, a quick search of Storage tells me you were in all of these RPs:

God Is Dead: You have one idiot to blame for that mess.
Wonderland: Balsteen said, in the thread, that he wanted me to delete it.
No More Heroes: I had to remind Doomlion to post in it literally half a dozen times because he literally wasn't even logging on. He has not said anything since I moved it.
Dragon Wake: Got no posts for over a week after skirting the line several times & I believe Seraph said it was dead.

Loki, he probably didn't go through the Academy, but the movie is hardly a valid source, especially since the main story directly contradicts it. Only Seated Officers are obligated to have Shikai, & I'm not sure all of them are. Also, Kenpachi has a Shikai, it's a Bankai he does not have.

Harley, Hitomi heard what Ingrid said. That is my official stance. Now stop being an ass & make a post.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:11 pm

She's also in Helzol Palace.

I'll join this on the condition that I reserve the right to pull out if I feel it becoming excessively stupid.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:12 pm

So right away?
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Potter wrote:
I'm only in one RP, and the only reason why I'm only in one is because (a) Neo deleted the three other RPs I was in
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:14 pm

If that were the case I would have pulled out in KtC but it remains one of, if not my favorite Neo rp. I forget which one caused me to nerd rage quit the original forum for the second time but it wasn't that one.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Why would you quote that? I JUST broke down every RP she was in that got "deleted" (not true off of the bat) & how they got that way. Maybe she could have posted in their weeks of activity, or played musical chairs to try & get the OP to post, because neither is my job.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Loki gives you the right, now make an app and lets get this RP dead started as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Yes, I want to get this started as well, so I can become an active member again.

As for Zaraki, remember his fight against Noitora? There is a backflash from his time at the Academy there. Just pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:53 pm

You were never an active member.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 pm

He was not in the academy, he was having private lessons with Yamamoto.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Taegan wrote:
You were never an active member.
Perhaps not, but more active than now. And to be frank, I only joined here to participate in this particular RP. So, could we get going now, or does Neo need to rage/bitch/whine some more before we finally can start?

As for Zaraki, I'm not suprised he had private lessons with Yamamoto instead of being at the Academy, since I have had some misconceptions about him before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: God is Dead
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next