Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death & the Sign-Up 2

Go down 
+5
Loki
Script-Z
Taegan
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 pm

So, basically, it's Barrgan+Senthose?
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 am

It's actually quite shamelessly inspired by a character from a book, but I see the connection between this one and Senthose.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:25 am

I don't think the miasma power is going to work.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 am

That was my worry. I couldn't think of a way to keep it from being overpowered without making it under-powered. I will edit it as soon as I can find a fix for it...
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 am

That...& it would probably kill you.

Bleach is unique among the shonen in that you don't get immunity from your own attacks. Every technique has a built-in method to keep it from destroying you, but should that method be bypassed, you could get hurt, or your opponent could gain the advantage.

Examples:

>Barragan has something on his exterior that prevents his Respira from affecting him, should it get inside his body, he dies.
>Kaname's & Aizen's Zanpakutos affect the senses of everyone within an area or who sees it, respectively, but anyone touching the sword itself is immune.
>There is a small region of space around Byakuya where he can't bring his blades into, or else he risks cutting himself.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:52 am

It's not an instant or unstoppable thing- it's effect works on command. If Hector chooses it would kill him. It's also what gives him his regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:16 am

Huh... I'm shocked no one noticed Astarte didn't have High Speed Regeneration. Had I caught it I would have warned you that arms fly off in this RP faster than... something that is really fast.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:31 pm

I noticed it.

When she asked me if Astarte's arm was cut off, I said, "Sure is Bleach in here."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:32 pm

ayup. Yue even lost his arm but HSR'd it back.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Kisuke could get it back for her, a la Mayuri, and Soi Fon, but for the time being I don't see her getting it back. Also, Mortal has gone through more limbs in this RP than the entire canon cast of Bleach.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:48 pm

I think you just wrote a check your ass can't cash.

I made Aroma a medical Arrancar for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:48 pm

fyi for Yue's RSE was thinking ditching the bindings and going for straight up making explosions in the air.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:01 pm

As Script appears to be dead, consider this myself granting his last wish. Or something. I don't know.

Name: Aroma Zinginzer
Appearance: Short for her age, Aroma has lightly-curled red hair, atop which sits a tiara-like mask fragment with round rings, small pincers, & cartoonish antannae. She is pale, with bright green eyes. Her clothing consists of a sleeveless Arrancar uniform, with white opera gloves.
Type: Arrancar
Bio: Aroma was part of a group of Arrancar transformed by Keter's group, using Aamon's discoveries. Her former leader was the mushroom Hollow Basidius Carpus, & she was partnered with an unnamed faceless Arrancar in a pinstriped suit. After Basidius's elimination, she was taken in by the former Aamon-allied Arrancar for her medical skills &, more importantly, ability to weave together a new set of clothes for Senthose. Later they met up with her former partner, who was driven into a rage by something or other, & nearly killed her before he was shoved into an incinerator. Afterwards, through no fault of Senthose, she wound up in a polyamorous relationship with Sab & Mortal, albeit it started out a bit...rocky. She remains with these Arrancar to this day.
Abilities: She can occasionally perform a decent flash step & her Reitsu is high enough to deal with most Gillians.
Power: Sealed: Her opera gloves. Ressurrecion: Her opera gloves become more like white work gloves, & gain an apparatus on the underside of her wrist, which shoots silk. She can perform a few odd feats with the silk's properties, usually at the suggestion of someone else. However, its most impressive ability is either its power to heal a wound that it stitches, or its ability to be woven together into reitsu-infused clothing, depending on whom you ask. Also, her skin gains a green tinge. Segunda Etapa: HAHAHAHAHA! Are you kidding? Are you KIDDING? She's about as intimidating as a packing peanut.
Other: Clearly, she is a lesbian. Also, she can fire green bala, & similarly green ceros from her fingertip.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 pm

What's this garbage?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Script said I should make a profile for Aroma, so I did.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:57 pm

That was a mistake and a half.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Not as much of a mistake as any of the times I approved Hitomi.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Instead you pander to Script.

Of course it's not the first time you've done that. And it won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 pm

I was kind of hoping Aroma's shiny new profile would lure him out of hiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death & the Sign-Up 2
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8