Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Twilight of the Gods Empty
PostSubject: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 am

Hueco Mundo

*Mortal is showing Aroma & Sab around the castle. Since the entrance hall leads directly to the throne room, that is where they are now. Senthose is, of course, sitting on the throne, which itself is planted in a square of sand.*

S"So you came, that saves me some time. I wanted to inform you that we've received confirmation that Gevurah & Malkuth have had their powers excised. They won't be returning to trouble us."

A"Hello, Senthose...urm...what about the Arrancar with the suit?"

S"I'm beginning to doubt that it can be found unless it wants to be found."
==================================
Soul Society

*Atae is at a Lieutenant's Meeting. Though Isane is technically a Lieutenant herself, she has to fulfill all of the duties of being a Captain, which include being at the Captain's Meeting. Soon after she arrives, Chojiro "Frenchie" Sasakibe arrives, & everyone stops chit-chatting.*

Sasakibe<This meeting was called for 2 reasons. First, to formally induct Rukia Kuchiki as the Lieutenant of Squad 13.>

*A girl with short, black hair gives a shy little wave.*

Sasakibe<Second, the Hell Incident. Analysis from Squad 12 has confirmed that there was indeed a large Garganta at the bottom, which has now closed up, but we have to take Captain Psyche at her word that Keter disappeared into it. Although we've removed most of the cloaks, as well as disabled the spiritual powers of the leaders, the Head Captain has concerns about the unstable alliances we've formed.>
==================================
Japan

*Euryale enters the front door, shuts it behind her, & heads into the kitchen. She has a few cuts & scrapes along her upper arms & legs. She sets a bunch of paper bags down on the counter.*

"I'm back with the groceries!"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:47 am

Astarte was lurking in the shadows in the back corner of the throne room and did not bother to announce herself to the arrivals. She turned her gaze from Mortal and the others to observe Hector's entrance.
Hector and his servant, Eduj, strode in through a door to the side of the room. Hector appeared vaguely interested in the meeting, and took a special interest in Sab, while Eduj seemed to give them no attention.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:09 am

Noct gets off from a phone call just as Euryale walks in. She smiled when Euryale put them down and walked over. "Did you mug someone for them?" She asked with a small giggle. After putting away some of the groceries she walks over to Euryale and gives her a kiss, "I'm glad you're home."

--

Sab waved to Senthose. Mortal shrugged at the news, "Bastard drove a banister through me, I'm fine with not seeing him again."

Both then took stock of the other two entering, "Who are they?" Sab asked.

"Hector and Edju," Mortal replied, pointing them out. She then gave Astarte a small wave, realizing she had tucked herself away in the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 am

*Euryale returns the kiss.*

"Glad to be home. No, I got attacked by a Hollow on the way. I dropped one of the bags, but luckily, it didn't have anything fragile in it."
===================================
*Senthose waves back.*

"Hopefully it won't come back. The things I've seen in researching it suggest that it might be one of the oldest Hollow in existence. Although, it could also be a case of mistaken identity."

*He looks sideways at Edju.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:40 am

Astarte gave Mortal a curt nod, but remained in her place. Hector was not so modest, however, and bowed to the three women.
"Hector and Eduj," He said before rising from his bow, a grin etched across his calm exterior. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Eduj did not miss Senthose's look, but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:54 am

"Yea, right, Eduj," Mortal said, "That is what I said."

Sab ignored her, "A pleasure to meet you too. Who exactly are you two?" She asked, "I doubt you're Senthose's fracciones."

--

Noct returned to her normal scowl, and went back to putting away the groceries, "That sucks. At least you're alright." She didn't want to sound unconcerned for her safety, but Euryale had literally been to hell and back, so it didn't make sense to be so worried.

--

Atae just kind of stood there, listening to what was going down.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:08 am

"Yeah, and now there's one less Hollow in the world. Oh, I almost forgot: John's got some new FullBringer students. Most of them are just kids, but one seems to be about our age. Maybe even a little older."
===================================
S"In a sense, everyone in Las Noches is my Fraccione. I run a military dictatorship. My Board of Trustees consists of 2 advisors: Purple and Black."

*He holds up a hand that charges a Cero & another that charges a Cero Oscuras. Then he waves his hand, dismissing them without firing.*
====================================
Momo<So the meetings were called to determine how to handle them?>

Sasakibe<Yes. Of course, we can only advise the Head Captain. Ultimately, it is her decision to make. A direct military strike is out of the question, & Senthose refuses to have his actions observed.>

Rangiku<What about the humans?>

Sasakibe<I was explicitly told that was a matter that would be decided at the Captains' Meeting.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:16 am

"Oooh, so intimidating," Mortal said with a chuckle.

--

"That is nice I guess," Noct said.

--

Atae is still standing there, listening, but without any useful insight to add to the conversation.

Last edited by Script-Z on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:18 am

"Really, I prefer to think of myself as a humble guest," Hector spoke quite casually. "I mean, the only reason I am here is because I... we built it."
"Master was most helpful," Eduj finally spoke in a dull monotone.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:51 am

"Don't flatter yourselves. I've made so many renovations & extensions that your efforts are barely worth mention."
========================================
Izuru<So then, what can we even do about Senthose? Just leave him alone? He isn't exactly trustworthy, & he's tried to destroy us before.>
"I thought maybe we could go see John later this week. The one called Yukio seemed especially interested in meeting you, for some reason or another."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:55 am

"Oh, that's nasty!" Hector spoke with mock indignation. "We did build the main structure and restored that throne you're sitting on."

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:42 am

"And I built the ancillary structures, which house most of the castle's facilities & residents, as well as the larger castle outside of the keep."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:49 am

"By you, you mean Hollows who you directed," Hector laughed, tilting his head slighty. "A far less impressive feat!"
Eduj finally seemed to turn his full attention to Aroma and Sab, his eyes narrowing as he considered them and everything they were carrying.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:15 am

"You have no idea how royalty works, do you? The servants do 100% of the work, & I get 95% of the credit."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:23 am

"Exactly, very unimpressive, my lord," Hector emphasized the word 'lord' a little too much before turning back to Mortal, Aroma and Sab. "Anyway, it is a pleasure to meet you... I'm sorry, I only know Mortal's name."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:26 am

Mortal looked on with disinterest, then caught sight of Eduj being creepy, "Hey, look somewhere else, you're creeping Sab out."

True to Mortal's word, Sab was just kind of standing there, skeeved out.

When Hector said he only knew Mortal's name she looked back at him, "The one with the horns is Sab, the red head is Aroma."

Sab waved, "Nice to meet you two, I think."

--

Noct let out a small sigh, "Blonde kid, plays vidja games?"

--

"He may not be trust worthy, but I doubt he would attack us," Atae said, "He's lived up to his end of the bargain so far, and he and his people were pretty helpful before."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:42 am

"Never mind that creep," Hector glanced back at Eduj, who looked back at Hector. "He just wants to make sure you aren't going to kill either of us. Stop it, Eduj."
Eduj nodded and looked at his feet.
"Anyway, may I ask where these lovely Arrancar have come from?" Hector smiled warmly. "I do not understand why you would not be living here, in our palace."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:00 am

*A 12 foot Adjuchas resembling a gorilla wearing a shaman's mask enters the room, kunckle-walking to Senthose's throne.*

<A Hollow disappeared in the living world. That's four this month.>

"There are powerful experiments of Aamon's living in the region they've been attacking. That isn't so unusual."

<Aren't you going to do anything about it? Surely we have the power to destroy these "experiments." Yet you refuse to even tell us what they look like.>

"Why should I care what happens in the living world? If you want to know, find out for yourself."
======================================
Izuru<I don't believe that he would attack us now. But he's done it before. If he felt he was strong enough, do you think he wouldn't try again? My squad doesn't like war, but preventing is different from ignoring.>
======================================
"Yeah. How'd you know?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 pm

"I don't think he would try without anything to gain, and I don't see what he'd have to gain with another war," Atae replied.

--

Mortal looked at Hector, "Sab doesn't like Hueco Mundo. It is full of assholes who wanted to eat her, and Aroma likes it where we're at anyway. At least I hope she does."

Sab looked at the gorilla hollow with astonishment. She had always wanted to see a gorilla.

--

"I've heard about him before, and I think we IM'd once or twice. I heard about him at a networking thingy I went to some time ago for my job," Noct said, "We had a lot in common, I didn't know fullbringing was another thing we shared."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:37 pm

S"It is not permitted to eat other Hollows in Las Noches, or any of the other colonies under my control. Nor is it permitted to eat traveling Hollows who are native to these regions."

A"I do."

<What the Hell are you looking at? Get lost!>

*The Hollow raises an arm.*

S"San, Sab is a rather fragile Arrancar. I would very much appreciate if you refrained from any rough housing. You'd probably accidentally hurt your arm, anyway."

*The Hollow looks at him & slowly lowers its fist.*

S"A wise decision. You're not an Arrancar, so it is probable that Sab would have killed you."
Kira<I don't entirely understand his reasons for attacking in the first place.>
"Oh, cool. Do you know anyone named Riruka, Jackie, Moe, or Ginjo?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 pm

"Not really... Wait... I know a Jackie, but that is just somebody that I used to know. I doubt she is a fullbringer anyway," Noct said with a shrug.

--

Sab was still kind of gawking at him, though she was at least trying to be less open about it. When San lowered his hand, Mortal sheathed the two inches of her Zan that she had unsheathed, "Raise your hand to her again and it'll be the last time you have hands."

Sab kind of felt bad at that point, she didn't want to start a fight, "It isn't a big deal, Mortal, even I could have handled him."

--

"If I remember correctly, they were not his reasons. It was Aamon who orchestrated the invasion, he was just a part of it. I'm not saying that excuses him of war crimes, but I don't think it can be used as evidence that he'll attack again," Atae continued.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:07 pm

"Technically, 'probably' means 'at least 51% odds.'"
=====================================
"What did she look like?"
*Sasakibe looks towards Rukia.*

Rukia<Uhh...according to Captain Psyche, he was trying to destroy anyone stronger than him. But she also says he gave up on that plan after it almost killed him.>

Omaeda<Well, why don't we just watch him in secret?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:14 pm

"I wasn't going off of what you said," Sab replied, "I could have taken him. I might not stack up against you or Mortal, but I didn't get to adjuchas on good looks, and I'm even stronger now."

"I think you hurt her feelings," Mortal said with a small smile.

--

Noct thought for a second, "Dark skin, kind of an ugly nose, but nice body."

--

"I think that might be the best call as well," Atae said, "Keeping tabs on him is just smart. Attacking him without cause seems less so."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:28 pm

"That's her, though I don't think it was THAT nice. Since you know her, could you tell me...did she trade in for new parts under the hood?"
*Everyone nods in agreement.*

Sasakibe<Very well. I shall advise Head Captain Unohana as such--the Captains Meeting has already let out. Is there any other business to attend to before we dismiss?>
"Well, if that's how you feel, then perhaps we should have a death tournament to decide? ...Nah."

*He looks at San, who is quivering with barely restrained rage.*

"You're still here? Why don't you make yourself useful & go make me a taco, or something."

*San sets off, grumbling.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:48 pm

"I don't know, I knew here when I just got out of high school," Noct said, "And if she did, and she left that nose alone then she has her priorities in the wrong spot. Huh, so she is a fullbringer too... Small world I guess."

--

Sab was about ready to agree to it, but she settled for sticking her tongue out at the gorilla as he walked off.

Mortal smiled, "Actually, tacos sound good tonight..."

--

"Is there any news on finding new Captains?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next