Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Twilight of the Gods - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 44 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:48 am

"...And after Chesed restored John's FullBring, he hugged Noctis, before awkwardly backing off. Astarte confirmed a few days later that the Arrancar traitors had been executed, & Hueco Mundo had been restored."

*Lilith stands within a darkened auditorium chamber. 46 chairmen sit behind screens that block their faces.*

<And what about the Substitute Badges?>

"Even after learning of their true nature, the humans accepted them without issue. Of course, you already know that the Arrancar will have none of it."

<...And Binah Psyche escaped, and the Hollow King agreed to future "diplomatic meetings" with you. This all worked out...well.>

"Is there a problem?"

*The figures all look towards each other from behind their covers, before looking back.*

<...That depends. Have you confirmed that there are no surviving remnants of Aamon Avici's research, aside from the Hollow Hybrids?>

"Yes. I ordered the human Chesed to give me her tool, & deleted the records myself."

<Then no. You are dismissed, Captain Psyche.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net

Twilight of the Gods
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44