Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (IV)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:57 pm

*What Velgemon does is get hit by the fire. The unconscious Biyomon begins the several stories fall to the ground. Meanwhile, Crescemon slashes at Angewomon & LadyDevimon releases bats around herself.*

E"We need to get everyone out of here."

*VenomMyotismon recoils from being blasted. A Parasimon emerges from Kylie & tries to coil its tentacles around MagnaAngemon.*
================================
<Of course, thank you.>

*He nods, & steps inside.*
*Mr. Hypnos Agent flashes his badge.*

<I'm afraid we need to bring you down to headquarters & ask you some questions, Young Man.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Angewomon blocks with Saint's Air while MagnaAngemon swings at the Parasimon with Excalibur.

Sakuyamon sends a purifying wind of cherry blossoms at VenomMyotismon.

===================================

Hideki: "Right..."

He closes the door and follows.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:34 am

*Cameron runs out to catch Biyomon*
---
*Lyra's mother leads the man upstairs. meanwhile, Kotemon hides in the closet and Lyra closes the blinds, then lays on her bed*

Lyra's mother:<Dear, will you come out here? Some officers would like to talk to you.>

*Lyra slowly approaches her bedroom door, then opens it*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:59 am

*He smiles.*

<Good afternoon, Young Lady.>

*He then looks over at Lyra's mother.*

<I'm afraid we need to be at headquarters to conduct this interview. There were too many relevant case files to bring on the road with me.>
==========================
*And so Hideki is driven the short distance to Hypnos HQ. The agent parks the van out front for a change.*
*The Parasimon reacts by sending electricity into MagnaAngemon. LadyDevimon jabs into Crescemon & begins sending pulses of darkness into her. This eventually forces the Parasimon to erupt from her back, at which point LadyDevimon stabs it in the eye with her spike arm. It screeches, & wraps them both up in electrified tentacles. Meanwhile, the "Beast Within" shoots out of VenomMyotismon, revealing it to be an almost fetus-like demon complete with wings & a tail. Once free, it begins growing & changing. A gray liquid seeps out of it, hardening into armor, & pulsing growths on its back become the Sodom & Gomorrah, until MaloMyotismon stands before them. As it changes, VenomMyotismon's form breaks apart into data, flowing into MaloMyotismon, until Senthose is left behind, unaltered. His broken D-Power falls to the ground.*

MaloMyotismon<Thank you, children, for releasing me. You'll get your reward just as soon as I've rewarded the man who helped me Digivolve to Mega.>

*He turns to Senthose. Senthose sweeps his arms, glaring & smirking at the evil Digimon.*

Senthose<So you're a big bad Mega. So what? You don't scare me. Even without Digimon powers, I'm still a highly trained mercenary with high powered weaponry at his disposal. I defeated you once, & I can do it again!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 am

Sakuyamon merely waits for that loser to get an incredibly anti-climatic death.

MagnaAngemon blasts Parasimon up close with Soul Banisher.

Angewomon creates a halo above the other Parasimon, attacking with Heaven's Charm.

He gets out and waits to be led inside.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 pm

*Lyra shrugs*

<Sure.>

*She starts off down the stairs*
---
*Cameron tries to wake Biyomon up, tears rolling down his face*

<Please be alright...>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:52 pm

MaloMyotismon<You fool! He'll never wake up again, & there is no happy ending awaiting you!>

*Senthose takes advantage of MaloMyotismon's distraction to throw some bombs at it. He then pulls out a control & clicks it, & MaloMyotismon is engulfed in a fireball. Both Parasimon have been destroyed, so LadyDevimon grabs Thiera & takes off. Converted Airdramon fly onto the scene, but ignore them--at Senthose's signal, they dive bomb the fireball that is MaloMyotismon.*
======================
*Hideki is eventually reunited with Lyra in an interrogation room, the agents both with them.*

<For starters, where is your friend?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:57 pm

*Lyra shrugs*

<I don't know where she lives.>
---
*Crescemon grabs Kylie and follows after LadyDevimon*

Cameron:<That's not true...right?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Everyone falls back to their partners or signifigant other in half of Sakuyamon's case.

Hideki: "Friend?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:39 pm

OOC: Fuck your "anticlimactic."

<I believe her name is Tsune Aqua. We dispatched an agent to her house, but she'd apparently stepped out shortly after we left. Could you explain why that is?>
Senthose<Of course it is.>

*Senthose deploys a fucking Batman Hook, grappling onto Sakuyamon's back while she's busy carrying Euryale. He pulls out one of his machetes & holds it up to her neck.*

Senthose<I'll need to retreat far away & get reinforcements to subdue that monster. But I might as well remove you first. Of course, you could stop me, if you'd just drop her.>

*Once he's in position, Agumon awakens & Pepper Breaths him in the face. He slides off of her, just barely swinging away as MaloMyotismon fires a blast of Screaming Darkness, narrowly missing all of them, but especially Senthose. While he's swinging around, he pulls out his gun & starts firing shots at them. In other news, they are approaching a data stream.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:06 am

They go to the Data Stream.

Renamon: Are you alright?

Taiyo: Y...yeah. But we didn't really do anything.

Renamon: I'm sorry. We should have attacked while we had the opportunity.

Taiyo: No, it's...I don't know...

Hideki: "Don't know. First I ever heard her name."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:31 am

Lyra:<I think she's kind of nuts.>
---
*And so they follow the others*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:22 am

*LadyDevimon blasts Senthose with bats. He manages to block them at the expense of some of his armor, but falls to the ground just as they pass through the beam. As they emerge onto a mountain setting with a bunch of trees jutting out at odd angles, Euryale looks around, then at Sakuyamon.*

E"What's going on? Where's Taiyo? And why are you holding me kind of intimately?"
<I see.>

*At this point, Professor Kurata enters.*

<Will you be hiring them, Professor?>

Kurata<No, I don't think so. I've just finished the device, so no one will even have to know about this.>

*He produces from his pocket a long, slender white device with what looks like a cell phone camera.*
===========================
*Meanwhile, since apparently no one is home in Hideki's house, the Hypnos Agents enter & begin searching for Monodramon.*
===========================
*In Lyra's case, they knock on the door & ask if they can take a look around.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:23 pm

*Lyra's mother says alright and offers the officers some tea*
===
*Hearing what's going on, Kotemon slips out the window, if it's clear. If it's not clear, he de-digivolves and hides a pile of stuffed animals*
---
*Cameron runs over to Crescemon*

<Is that really you?>

*Crescemon nods, then sets the injured Kylie on the ground*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Sakuyamon: "Renamon and I Biomerged."

Hideki: "What is that, the memory wiping device from Men In Black?"

Hearing assholes entering its private domicile, Monodramon books it out the window.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:41 pm

*Since they are now presumably at ground level, it's a series of paths winding around the mountains dotted with various stone ruins, including megaliths & pieces of stone walls.*

E"What is...?"

*Comprehension dawns on her face.*

E"You became a single being? That's...amazing!"

*LadyDevimon lands near Kylie & lets go of Thiera.*

T"Is she going to be okay?"

D<Yes, Parasimon doesn't kill its hosts, that would just be stupid.>
=============================
Kurata<Something like that, yes.>
=============================
*It depends on his definition of clear. There are police cars & Hypnos vans at every nearest road. After that, it's just a question of if they can see or easily reach him, from the layout of the house.*

<That would be nice, thank you. I suppose we should explain. We believe that your daughter may have made contact with one of the Wild Ones, & that this could pose a great danger to herself & everyone around her. Are you familiar with what a Wild One is?>
===============================
*They spot him in the air & start shooting tranquilizer rounds at him. The sounds of the guns make it obvious that they are non-lethal, so as to avoid panic.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Sakuyamon: "Thank you."

Sakuyamon realizes they're still holding Euryale and put her down, the Renamon half feeling embarrassed.

Azuma: "Where are we now?"

Hideki: "Okay."

Monodramon dives and rolls when hitting the ground. Monodramon gives it head a shake and buggers off around back.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:32 pm

*Crescemon turns to LadyDeimon*

<Thanks...we really own you.>

*Cameron goes over to check whether or not Kylie is knocked out*
---
*Kotemon tries to jump to the balcony of the house next door*

I must find her...
===
*Lyra's mother pours him a cup of tea*

<What's a wild one?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:18 am

*Kylie is just coming to. Renamon & Taiyo revert as a certain someone steps through the beam, flanked by 2 Aidramon. Afterwards, it changes color.*

Senthose<An ancient sanctuary. Quite fitting, if you think about it.>

E"What made YOU think it's a good idea to come here?!"

Senthose<Relax, I didn't come for you. We've used the Hypnos system to block off this region from MaloMyotismon. Reinforcements will be gathering soon to destroy it. So I suggest we just go our separate ways.>

E"And let you run off to get Bio-Hybridized again? I don't think so."

Senthose<I had a feeling you might say that....>

*Senthose tosses a grenade, which LadyDevimon steps in front of. It blows a large wound in her abdomen. Thiera can't help but scream. Senthose produces a gun in his left hand, aiming at LadyDevimon's head as the Aidramon fire air spears at the others.*

Senthose<You should have joined us! Then you would have weapons, too!>
*A Hypnos agent starts walking to the neighbor's house, presumably to check this out.*
-----------------------------------------
<Thank you. Do you know anything about the Shinjuku D-Reaper incident of 10 years ago? Or the attacks going on now?>
*The Hypnos agents follow into the yard, signaling for the ones around back to come investigate as well.*
*Kurata puts on sunglasses, which the Hypnos Agents already have. He then holds the device up.*

Kurata<As you seem to have deduced, this will cause you to forget all about those dirty Digimon you've been playing with. As a result, you won't find anything amiss when you return home to find them deleted.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:09 pm

*Crescemon grabs Kylie, Cameron, and Biyomon and brings them to stafey. Then she starts firing arrows at Senthose*

<You're so dead now.>
---
<You'll never delete our partners!>

*Lyra grabs Hideki's hand*

<We'll find a way to remember.>
===
*And so he keeps moving from house to house*
===
<Only what we heard in America. As for the incidents now, nothing other than something attacked Lyra the other day.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:14 am

Angewomon goes about shielding Hitomi and Azuma while MagnaAngemon takes off to attack Senthose, sword drawn.

Hideki grits his teeth, squeezing Lyra's hand a tad hard.

Hideki: "Like that'll happen."

Monodramon grits its teeth and takes off out of the yard, punching through the fence.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:30 pm

*Monodramon & Kotemon eventually run into each other in some back alley after losing the Hypnos Agents who were after them.*
==============================
*After being shot, LadyDevimon reverts to DemiDevimon, who is scooped up by Thiera. Euryale slashes her armor card. One of the Airdramon moves to intercept the attacks. It dissolves, but not before biting MagnaAngemon's arm & infecting his armor with corrosion. As the other Aidramon goes after Crescemon, Senthose draws his machetes & charges in after the humans, deflecting a Pepper Breath with one of the blades.*
<I see...Wild Ones are anomalies. Packets of out-of-control data that sometimes find their way into our world. They synthesize false proteins & then attack. They can be thought of as rabid animals, though much more dangerous. A common type of Wild One attack is to spit an explosive blast of fire at high velocity, which is capable of easily destroying a family car. Their presence also damages electrical equipment.>
*In a flash, they become confused, remembering only that they were brought to answer questions about the recent attacks. Kurata puts away his device & shades, smiling.*

Kurata<So, you can confidently say that you did not see who was behind the bombing?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:58 pm

*Kotemon stops and nods at Monodramon*
===
<You're saying one is following Lyra?>
===
*Lyra looks at Hideki, then back to Kurata*

<Do we look like we do?>
---
*Crescemon starts firing arrows at Airdramon, then fires at Senthose*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 pm

MagnaAngemon heals himself as that card they swiped sometime ago has worn off.

Angewomon fires an arrow at Senthose.

Hideki: "What bombings?"

He then wonders why he's holding some dames hand and lets go.

Monodramon: "Where did they take Hideki?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:06 pm

OOC: The Red Card does not make you invincible to the red blobs.

*Of course Senthose jumps before the arrow hits him. Euryale pulls Thiera back & raises her arms to block his attack, then knees him in the stomach. He backs up, out of breath, drawing another bomb. Up above, Aidramon fires blades of wind from its wings to knock the arrows off course.*
<Yes. Sometimes, they pretend to be friendly to avoid Hypnos agents, but turn violent when their host is no longer needed.>
Kurata<As you'll recall, you were brought here to answer questions about your proximity to a now-destroyed house, which we have determined was an act of urban bombing.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (IV)   Old Ones Return (IV) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (IV)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next