Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Seven: Our War Game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Episode Seven: Our War Game Empty
PostSubject: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They stand at the edge of a grove, the dead trees providing no shelter as what could possibly be night sets in.

Other than their footsteps on dried branches, black snow, and the wingbeats of Saberdramon & Nefertimon there is only silence.

Patamon: "What's so great about this place? It's just dead trees. We could have seen that on File Island."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:36 am

OOC: Finally uses an English theme & it's completely inappropriate to the mood of the OP.

E"Probably nothing. I'm guessing we're being harassed by an insane Digimon."

R"Oh, well, if that's all it is, maybe I'll start worrying again."

*Behind him, Aroma gasps & clutches Lalamon tightly, looking terrified.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:53 am

Terriermon:<Now we wait for something to go on a monologue and/or attack us.>

*Eve wanders over to stand by Roatha. Saberdramon circles the grove*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Taiyo: "Maybe it was someone trying to help us? In a creepy manner. It's not the worst place to spend the night."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:45 pm

E"I don't know. There's no shelter here, & we're right where whatever expected us to be."

*She folds her arms.*

E"I don't like this. I'd hate to backtrack, but maybe we should stay in the castle. It seems much safer."

R"Well, wait, what if they expect us to do that? There's no way we could possibly search the whole castle to make sure it's safe."

*Aroma is now looking back & forth from the grove to the direction of the castle, looking like she's on the verge of a panic attack.*

E"Could be, but I think it's less likely. Besides, at least there we'd have rooms, with stone walls, locks, doors, & so on."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:37 am

*Lunamon and Kylie head over to Aroma*

Lunamon:<You alright?>

Cameron:<Beds would be nice.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:52 am

Taiyo: "You'd really want to stay there after what's happened there?"

Azuma: "Why the concern about beds? Had to have been at least three days ago since we last slept in one."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:58 am

E"I'd rather stay where we HAVE been attacked, rather than where we may YET be attacked."

*She & Roatha look around to where Lunamon is, & then up at Aroma, who is ringing her hands at her waist & frowning down at cancerbunny.*

A"I...don't want to be attacked...."

*Roatha looks at Eve, & Euryale at Taiyo, both with expressions of "what do we do?" Guilmon heads over to Aroma & rubs his head against her like a cat. A big, scaly cat.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:13 am

*Eve shrugs*

Lunamon:<We'll be fine! We always are.>

*She hugs Aroma's leg*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Taiyo: "You-"

Renamon: "You won't be. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:47 pm

E"I guess there's no 2 ways about it. Some of us are going to have to take turns guarding the others."

A"Th--thank you."

R"So where are we going to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:40 am

Cameron:<I vote castle and I'll take first watch.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Azuma: "Same place we slept in the cave and the beach. The ground."

Salamon: "Why do you insist on going back to a place you likely won't make it to? When was the last time any of us has eaten? We're lucky we made it this far."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Cameron:<What are you talking about? We can just fly back.>

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:01 pm

OOC: Once again, I can't post because this shit makes no sense. Why would they have come all of this way if they were so fucked up without even considering turning back? Why would they want to sleep in such a vulnerable position? Where is this black snow that was mentioned just a few posts back? Presumably, they don't intend to sleep in it.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:24 am

Salamon: "Go ahead and try. If you crash and burn, it's your fault. Why the concern about sleeping in the open? Not like it'd be the first time we slept putdpors among other things or been in bad weather. And you'll probably get side tracked by another rock."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:02 am

Cameron:<Because we want to spend the night in an unprotected area when there's a castle not tat far away?>

Terriermon:<God, Salamon, shut up. Please, just shut up.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:51 am

Salamon: "The cave sure was safe when two of us almost froze their feet on the way to another safe place where we piled into phonebooths for some attempt at shelter. The beach wasn't completely exposed nor were we attacked twice there. Did you think we're not safe anywhere? If you want to go back to the castle and relive your failures, go ahead."

Hitomi: "Salamon, that's enough."

Hunger begins to set followed by total darkness as the blackest night sets in.

===================================

Baalmon cared little for the castle's appearance under either ruler. Its objective had nothing to do with how it looked before or after DarkKnightmon's death.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pranced around the castle, some searching, most goofing off. None paid any mind as gunfire ripped through one that had been cartwheeling around Baalmon. If they didn't do their job, Piedmon had stated Baalmon was free to execute them. But not too many. The Dark Clown may need them for target practice depending on how it reinvents itself when the mission is over.

The Jokermon were tasked to find something of MetalPhantomon's for Wisemon's ever growing collection of tomes while Baalmon headed into the former dungeon now overglorified bedroom to seek the artifact DarkKnightmon used to enhance its magical abilities.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Lunamon:<Let's stop arguing and stay here because of PLOOOOOT.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:31 am

Renamon steps into the center of the grove, trying to ignore the greasy shit she's walking in.

Renamon: "Whatever wanted us here doesn't seem to be here. Nor does anything else for that matter. Possibly for quite some time."

Taiyo: "That doesn't mean it's safe, though."

Renamon: "It will be while I still stand."

===================================

Baalmon stared at a white wall muttering under its breath in an aloen language until the dark room opened up to it. It remained the same as it was when it witnessed DarkKnightmon create monsters that coumd supposedly fell the Dark Clown.

The Children knew nothing of what those monsters were nor where they had come from. They may never find out having been led away by a being that hails from neither the Digital World nor the World of Darkness yet is still classified as a Digimon.

The torches in the room flared bright reds and yellows, illuminating it in its entirety. The walls were covered in unfamiliar runes, but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thing stood out.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:02 am

E"I'll stand watch with Renamon. We'll need some volunteers for 2nd shift."

A"What about...food?"

E"We won't be eating. Sorry, but even if there is something growing in this forest, let alone something edible, this isn't the time to search. I have some trail mix, but between all of us, it will probably only last one meal. I'm saving it for an emergency, but we can have some if we don't find anything to eat by tomorrow."

*Roatha leans over Salamon with a look like he's about to tell a scary story.*

R"I wouldn't insult that one, if I were you. She looks like she might be quick to resort to cannibalism."

*He points his thumb at Lalamon.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:40 am

Cameron:<I already volunteered.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:18 am

Azuma: "Weren't you collecting seaweed back on the beach? I believe I helped with the whole drying it out process while another group was off looking for a stream. With whatever we do have, making sure the Digimon are in shape should be top priority."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:40 am

*Eve sits down near Roatha, Terriermon hopping into her lap*

<Hey.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:54 pm

The lack of an answer implies otherwise.

Azuma: "Right..."

Feeding his compulsion, Azuma gathers branches wiping the greasy shit on his pant legs he sets the kindling a light, the fire giving off a rather repugnant smell.

Azuma looks at the mark on his arm.

Azuma: "Did everyone's Crest glow?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Seven: Our War Game   Episode Seven: Our War Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Seven: Our War Game
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next