Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (V)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:30 am

*Biyomon digivolves, then attacks the Tankmon with Feather Flare. Crescemon destroys the rocks heading towards the humans, then fires on LD*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:11 am

*As Renamon & Taiyo are about to fuse, they just collide into each other.*

Drasil<You have too little energy.>

*The tankmon are too far away to be drawn in by the Heavens Gate, but Angewomon destroys them pretty effectively. LadyDevimon jumps out of the way of the attack aimed at her, retaliating with a Darkness Wave. A trio of Tankdramon ride up behind her & open fire on the castle with their machineguns. Inside, the roof starts to sag. Agumon flexes his muscles.*

A<HURRR! I got nothin'.>

D<I can't Digivolve either.>

*Euryale looks around, then swipes her armor card.*

E"I think we still have a good chance of winning."
=========================
<IF YOU DON'T MOVE, WE WILL SHOOT ANYWAY!>

*And so Tsune runs onto the bridge. The crowd begins panicking & ineffectually trying to disperse as they notice Gomamon.*
---------------------------------
*After arriving home, their partners see this little debacle on live television.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:05 pm

*Kylie apporaches King Drasil, thn shakily bows*

<Please, my lord, help us!>

*Crescemon and Karatenmon respond to the Darkness wave with arrows and Feather Flare respectively*
---
*Lyra stares at the tv*

I know her....
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:07 am

Angewomon sets out to shield them from the gunfire. MagnaAngemon fires at the Tankdramon with Soul Banisher.

Taiyo: "Owie..."

===================================

Monodramon buggers off into the crowd.

Hideki: "A dragon...?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:00 am

*Whether she's trying to use Heaven's Charm or herself as a shield, it's soon broken through. Pelted with gunfire, she reverts to Gatomon. King Drasil looks up, beams of gold lightning emerging from his eyes & regenerating the ceiling. When a shell from one of the Tankdramon comes towards him, he holds out his arms, encasing it in similar golden energy. He then claps his hands, causing it to compress down into a singularity.*

Drasil<My power is needed to preserve this castle.>

E"Well, then, sic your Knights on them!"

Drasil<They are currently gathering forces in other parts of the Digital World.>

*Lady Devimon leaps into the air & fires eye beams at her attackers. A Tankdramon also contributes with support fire. The Tankdramon struck by MagnaAngemon had recoiled, a cannon blown off. It now takes aim with its other cannon & fires.*
*As if in response, the announcer mentions that she's told it's a dangerous, exotic reptile, probably an illegal pet or lab animal.*
*And so they manage to escape into the city, but the other side, away from their homes.*

G<Think we lost 'em?>

"Yeah, until they find a helicopter."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:30 am

*Crescemon counters with arrows, while Karatenmon uses Feath Flare on the support Tankmon*
---
*Lyra sits on the couch, holding her head*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 am

Angewomon intercepts Tankdramon's attack with Heaven's Charm while MagnaAngemon fires back with another Soul Banisher.

Monodramon growls, not at all happy with the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:01 am

*As mentioned, Angewomon had already reverted to Gatomon. When MagnaAngemon hits the bomb with his attack, the resulting explosion fills the sky with fire. The shockwave hurls MagnaAngemon into the mountains beyond, & shakes the ground to the point where everyone standing falls over.*

E"Is everyone alright...? What the Hell was that?!"

Drasil<The artillery shells of the Tankdramon produce massive explosions.>

*The Tankdramon now focus their gunfire on the castle wall & the Digimon nearby, while darkness curls around LadyDevimon & Lilithmon emerges, landing almost daintily on her feet.*

<Senthose may have lost control of his power, but I won't be so weak!>

*It contributes to the attack with a blast of darkness from her hand, aimed at nothing in particular.*
========================
*Tsune heads into a subway tunnel.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:41 pm

*Crescemon and Karatenmon continue to fire at Lilithmon*

Kylie:<Please...>

*Tears run down her face*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Azuma: "What good is a castle when the rest of your world is destroyed?"

Hitomi swipes the Cocytus Breath card. Gatomon rights herself and attacks a Tankdramon.

Renamon rights herself and helps Taiyo up, unleashing a Diamond Storm at Lilithmon.

MagnaAngemon sets to flying back to the scene.

Monodramon follows along.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:29 am

Drasil<You presume that you know more about this world than I? Did it ever occur to you that this castle may hold secrets that you have not become aware of in your entire 15 minutes here? This castle is nearly as old as the Digital World itself. It holds the secrets not just to create the Royal Knights, but also to nearly every mystery in the Digital World. Possibly in both of your worlds.>

*In this time, Lilithmon just kind of bats the arrows & Diamond Storm away with her armored claw, but skids backwards from the Feather Flare, & another Tankdramon gets a cannon blown off by Cocytus Breath. Euryale watches.*

E"If we're going to stay & fight, we need to destroy those cannons!"

*She swipes Hyper Wing on Agumon, followed by Azulongmon's Aurora Force. Agumon takes to the sky after he notices that he's grown wings, is glowing blue, & covered with electric discharge.*
=============================
"(Are you an idiot? You can't get on a train looking like that!)"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:01 pm

*Crescemon engages Lilithmon directly, slashing. Karatenmon uses Feather Flare on the nearest Tankmon, then moves to back up Crescemon*

Karatenmon:<We aren't going to let you hurt Kylie or Crescemon ever again!>

*From where he's standing, Cameron nods, then looks at Kylie, who's still kneeling before King Drasil*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Gatomon directs a Cocytus Breath at another Tankdramon.

Monodramon: "There's nothing I can do. And you're walking around with a seal under your arms. That would attract attention regardless of my precense."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:48 pm

"(If you're not going to...shrink, or whatever, then quit following me around!)"

<Yeah, yeah, I'm going, I'm going....>

*Gomamon de-digivolves. Bukamon then slithers into the backpack.*
===============================
OOC: That was really forced, but whatever.

*One of the Tankdramon is now completely devoid of cannons. Of course, by now, the Tankdramon are wise to their tricks, & start shooting, so Euryale slashes a Brave Shield to protect Agumon & drags Taiyo & herself behind Drasil, who raises an eyebrow. Agumon swoops in, blasting lightning over the damaged Tankdramon.*

Barbatos<'Cause of your lip, they'll be the FIRST to feel my touch!>

*The Tankdramon that still has cannons fires one of its rounds, but it dissolves into data when Karatenmon & Cameron disappear in a bright flash of light, a Digivolution Egg appearing overhead. This doesn't stop Barbatos from smacking Crescemon's blade aside with the Nazer Nail & grabbing her throat, preparing a blast of darkness in her other hand.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:34 am

*Crescemon tries to ram Lilithmon with her shield. Meanwhile, the digivolution eggs rapidly expands*

<Biyomon biomerge to...>

*Ornismon breaks free of the egg, then roars and fires his laser at Lilithmon. Kylie joins Taiyo and Euryale behind King Drasil*

<He's huge.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:43 am

Gatomon resumes firing at the Tankdramon, Renamon joins in the fray.

Monodramon storms off.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:18 am

OOC: For clarification, the Tankdramon's attack dissolved into data in the last post, not the Tankdramon itself.

*Lilithmon leaps aside to avoid the attacks. As data falls out of Crescemon's throat, she blasts her with a wide funnel of dark energy. As it still has one of its cannons, Tankdramon blasts a shell at Ornismon, while another launches machinegun fire at him. Meanwhile, Gatomon reverts again to Salamon, & Agumon destroys the machinegun of his Tankdramon with an electrified bite & a shield bash. *

E"The Digimon are running out of power. Fast."
=============================
*It's either go deeper into the tunnel, or go back up to the surface. Either way, he'll probably be spotted. Evidently, Tsune does not consider this her problem, because she goes to get in line for the train.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:52 am

*Ornismon counters the attacks coming his way with lasers, then swoops down to fire directly on the injuries Tankmon. Crescemon raises her shield and uses Aero Wing on Lilithmon*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:11 am

I'm gonna assume MagnaAngemon has had plenty of time to fly back, healing himself in the process and take a swing at a Tankdramon.

Salamon & Renamon direct their attacks towards Lilithmon.

Monodramon goes down the tunnel as there's less bastards to keep it down there.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:42 am

*There is actually a small crowd as soon as he steps off of the stairs, which only gets thicker the closer one gets to the trains.*
=================================
*Lilithmon claps her hands. Giant, ghostly hands with gnarled fingers appear from thin air, wrapping around from behind her to mimic her movements & intercept the attacks. Ornismon pretty much vaporizes a Tankdramon in a brilliant explosion. The one that MagnaAngemon is clashing with, now having a huge dent in its side, grabs his weapon with its hand & fires its machinegun at him. Agumon flies off of the Tankdramon that he is attacking, only to be grabbed by a leaping Lilithmon.*

Barbatos<At least I'll have one to add to my collection!>

E"Agumon!"

*With a wave of his hand, King Drasil causes a staircase to emerge from the outer wall. Euryale runs down the stairs, trying in vain to catch Lilithmon.*

E"Stop running, you coward! I'll take you myself, if I have to!"

*Without stopping, Lilithmon spins, firing back a blast of darkness that Euryale tries to block with her katars, but still ends up being thrown aside like a rag doll. Lilithmon grins back at them.*

Barbatos<That what you call a match?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:05 am

Ornismon:<Not likely!>

*Ornismon flies down, firing eye lasers at close range as to be sure he doesn't hit agumon. Kylie runs down the stairs*

<Euryale!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:07 am

Taiyo and Renamon follow after Euryale. Salamon attacks the Tankdramon while MagnaAngemon blasts it with Soul Banisher.

Monodramon forces its way through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:39 pm

*They can't hit Lilithmon, but all of the distraction gives Agumon an opportunity to electrocute her, causing her to drop him, but not before scratching him with Nazer Nail. She passes through the data stream as the Tankdramon are obliterated, leaving Agumon on the ground, rapidly dissolving from a chest wound. Euryale, katars smashed & armor broken, forces herself to her feet & keeps running blindly.*

E"Can't stop...A--Agumon!"

A<Over here!>

*By this point, Agumon is trying to crawl towards her, a large gash exposing the grid lines underneath his chest, & one of his claws starting to dissolve as well. She stumbles towards him, but King Drasil arrives first on the scene, without visibly moving. He holds a hand over Agumon, a golden light restoring him.*

Drasil<It's fortunate that particular Lilithmon did not know about my power.>
=================================
*It doesn't take long before someone looks down & people start screaming. In line to get her tickets, Tsune glares at him.*

"...I'm going to kill that idiot."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:04 pm

*Kapurimon stares at Bukamon*
---
*Ornismon roars and fires after the retreating Lilithmon, then lands near Euryale*

<Euryale! You need to lie down.>

*Kylie and Crescemon tries and stop Euryale from hurting herself further*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Salamon slumps over, panting until Hitomi picks her up.

Azuma: "We'll get her next time. We have to get home somehow."

Monodramon continues on its way down to the tunnel, annoyed by the shouting and screaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (V)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next