Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Eleven: War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:49 am

*Everyone looks around at the others, but don't move to do anything*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:11 pm

*They all attempt to digivolve to the highest possible level, because fuck that.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:31 am

For those that didn't spend the majority of the previous fight or arc in Mega, ie Roatha this amounts to Champion and they're quite sluggish as not me said, they're weak from the previous fight.

This has the added benefit of the Commandramon immediately shooting at them.

Salamon Digivolves, Azuma transfering the Digimental of Hope to Hitomi who uses it to armor up Gatomon, Oryxmon spitting some corrosive white shit into a mob of Commandramon.

Renamon Digivolves to Kyubimon and largely just tries to shield people with herself.

Fiddling around with her D-Terminal, Taiyo sends her Digimental to Azuma getting a blank one in its place.

???: "Jurassic Friendship, Stegomon!"

Stegomon fires a volley of plates at the other mob of Digimon.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:08 pm

*Since armor digivolving still works, Terriermon becomes GRapidmon and fires his homing missiles at the Commandramon, joined by lunamon using Tear Shot. Biyomon becomes Saberdramon and attempts to protect the humans and uses Night Roar*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:25 am

*Growlmon shields everyone as well. Seeing how well this is going, Euryale checks to see if she has a Digimental, & then--*

G<FLAMEDRAMON, THE FIRE OF COURAGE!>

*Flamedramon surrounds himself in a fire shield & seamlessly transitions into punching fireballs at the enemy, & then back. Sunflowmon shields Aroma & Aroma covers her head & shuts her eyes tight.*

L<What do we do?!>

A"I don't know!"

*Assuming that Dorumon is now Ultimate, he tries to squash his puny enemies with a bigass cannonball.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:57 am

The alley turns into a big clusterfuck with assholes all over the place. Before the Commandramon are destroyed a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is ejected from it and for a brief moment it seems to be aware of what's going on besides its previous orders. But this epiphany doesn't last long as it dissolves into data.

With one mob gone, Oryxmon barrels through a Sealsdramon which has the same experience as the Commandramon.

With one end of the alley clear, they begin to get the hell out before reinforcements arrive.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:10 pm

*Everyone gets the fuck out as well*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:49 pm

*Same.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:20 am

What few Commandramon are left pursue, firing on them the shots being all over the place as everyone is running with the possible exception of Saberdramon whom I'm gonna need confirmation about how high they're flying.

On the street are more Commandramon & Sealsdramon as well as Tankmon & Mekanorimon. Across the alley they fled from is another alley. And of course, high above is a Blimpmon.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:39 pm

*As low as he can to stay out of sight*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:12 pm

A"What's going on, what were those gears?!"

E"I don't know. Flamedramon, take out that blimp!"

*So Flamedramon lobs fireballs at its rotors.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:31 am

OOC: Remember that part in BDM with the endless waves of enemies? Same premise. Same missed point.

Hard to stay out of sight when you're being pursued by dinosaurs with guns and eventually a pair of Mekanorimon. Not to mention crossing the street exposed them to more enemies.

Either Flamedramon is still moving and thus has reduced accuracy or he's standing still and thus gets shot by Commandramon, so either way he loses.

Entering the alley which proves to be quite narrow with all the fire escapes makes flying difficult for big out of place birds and flying higher is a bad idea, but he'll probably do so anyways.

The Commandramon stop pursuing and begin tinkering around with things at the entrance of the alley and back off as explosives seal the entrance with debris from the boardering buildings leaving them trapped between a pair of Mekanorimon and a Tankmon that drifts around a corner to block their path.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:48 am

OOC: It's not even remotely the same, they're moving, they're just trying to eliminate the Blimpmon so they can't be watched, because otherwise running away is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:05 pm

*GRapidmon fires on the Blimpmon, while Saberdramon reverts*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:43 am

As blimps often do, it explodes spectacularly, but that still leaves the Tankmon and pair of Mekanorimon boxing them in.

Stegomon Guilltine Wheel's into the Tankmon to see which will prevail in the eternal struggle between dinosaur and machine while one Mekanorimon lands to punch Rapidmon Bling in the head.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:08 am

*Sunflowmon, Flamedramon, & Dorugreymon can all fly, so who gives a shit?*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:12 pm

*Biyomon becomes Saberdramon and carries the Sorensons over the enemies, while GRapidmon fires his missiles at the approaching enemy then follows the others*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:24 am

Flamedramon can't fly as we went over years ago and you were wrong then too.

Flying in a tight space proves to be a bad idea with wings scraping against the sides of buildings, hitting fire escapes and the airborne and not destroyed Mekanorimon shooting lasers at them.

Stegomon backs off from the Tankmon which spots some scrapes in its flesh and metal parts. Tankmon open fires on Stegomon with its machine guns and fires its cannon at Saberdramon, either forcing it to fly higher or hitting it.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:16 pm

*GRapidmon fires on Tankmon, while Saberdramon digivolves to Karatenmon to dodge the shots before using Feather Flare*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:43 pm

*All are still flying. Including Flamedramon.*

OOC: You want us to escape, but you won't let us? What?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:54 pm

OOC: How much sense does it make for them to allow the cast to escape? It doesn't.

DoruGreymon runs into the same problem as Saberdramon which is being too damn big to fly in an alley. They could always go above the rooftops and see what happens. I bet they'll get candy.

The lone Mekanorimon that has apparently been forgotten fires lasers at the incapable of flight Flamedramon while Oryxmon spits corrosive white shit at it.

With Tankmon out of the way, Stegomon takes the lead further into the alley and around the corner. Across the street is a very out of place [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] surrounded by rather run down and abandoned looking buildings that may have been businesses and apartments at one point in time.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:59 am

OOC: So how do they escape? Make up your damn mind. Also, Flamedramon flies, I've shown him standing in midair & changing direction. That's flight. Everyone else has an Armor Digivolution that can fly & Azuma has like 80 so piss on your cat. If you're going to make me use this shit, I should be able to use the power that he's clearly displayed, plot induced stupidity from Episode Who Cares be damned.

*Flamedramon keeps going, doing little spins to evade & kicking some of the lasers away like he did in one of those godawful AMVs I watched to prove my point. Dorugreymon shrinks or whatever.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:51 pm

*GRapidmon fires on the Mekanorimon before flying after the others. Meanwhile, Karatenmon points at the house*

<What the hell?!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 am

OOC: Some plot induced stupidity given Flamedramon has always jumped and never remained airborned for an extended period of time starting in episode one. Episode seven is just a large display of you're wrong and why, but you insist on stamping your feet and going "No, I'm right because I said so."

The house should not at all be a shock given the city has various Material World landmarks scattered about it.

Whether or not the house is safe is a mystery given that they're exposed, had been informed they are always being watched, and the windows being covered from the interior. But they'll probably check it out anyways.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:41 pm

*They check it out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eleven: War   Episode Eleven: War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Eleven: War
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next