Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:44 am

GRANI lingers around, its body barely intact. Ebemon skitters past Euryale, looking the lifeform over like a concerned parent.

Ebemon: "Putting the final touches on GRANI which you managed to not completely destroy, thank you."

Zarek: "He wasn't captured, was he?"

Another in a long line of burdens.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 11:34 am

*Euryale whirls around, Guilmon growling at Ebemon.*

E"Hey! I'd like to see YOU fight that thing without taking damage!"

*Meanwhile, Aroma reluctantly approaches Zarek with Lalamon in her arms.*

A"Piedmon claims he--well, got rid of Roatha, but we were never sure wehther or not it was one of his tricks."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:03 pm

*Eve gets off Magnadramon, then approaches Zerek*

Eve:<Please, I have to know the truth...>

*Dianamonand Ornismon both regress, then the humans and digimon head over. As for Alphamon, I'm not sure what he's doing*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:56 pm

Zarek: "I haven't heard or seen anything about him since you all left New Fallout. I'm sorry, I don't know if there's anything that can be done."

Taiyo goes to Aroma, putting an arm around her as she's probably going to be more upset.

Taiyo: "Why not?"

Zarek: "This has never happened before."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Eve:<...Is there anything we could try? Anything at all?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 1:21 am

*Aroma shivers, trying not to cry. Guilmon walks up to Grani & sniffs it curiously, but Euryale turns & advances on Zarek, doing more finger-wagging.*

E"What do you mean by 'this never happened before'? How could you not be able to find him? Explain!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:28 am

Zarek: "There's never been a time when a human has apparently died in the Digital World. The data that makes up those who come from the Material World to the Digital World doesn't function in the same manner as those created in the Digital World. There's no Village of Beginnings for originally material life."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Eve:<So...what you're saying is...he's truly gone?>

*Kylie and Cameron approach, but Eve moves away. Her voice falters as she speaks*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 6:15 pm

E"That doesn't make any sense, how would you possibly know he's dead if you haven't heard anything about him & have no way to track him?!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:00 am

Zarek: "There are those who have been sent to watch over you all from a distance throughout your journey."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Eve:<Can we talk to them?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 9:58 pm

E"Wait, wait, are you telling me that you've been watching us this whole time? And you've seen Roatha was in danger? And you did NOTHING?"

*Euryale tightens her fists at her side & starts to shake. Zarek should probably be careful of what he says. Or not, because I really want to have a reason to punch him.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 1:15 am

Zarek: "After defeating SkullSatamon, no one knows what happened inside Piedmon's mansion except for you. They were only to act if absolutely necessary such as the threat of imminent death assuming other variables didn't hinder them such as the manipulation of the clockwork forest. Straying from the assignment resulted in the deaths of Leomon and others I knew of as friends."

He looks down at the floor as if knowing what's going to come next and accepting his destiny or possibly recounting the names of those lost, not knowing if they'll be reborn not that it makes a difference to them as while those he lost at least have a chance of coming back, they don't have the same luxury.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 3:07 am

OOC: You don't know what I'm going to do, fuck off.

E"What good is a watcher that doesn't even watch?! You might as well have not even bothered!"

*She starts to raise her fist, but winds up shaking her head in disgust & walking away from him. Naturally, Aroma & Lalamon start to cry. Guilmon's ears droop & he comes to nuzzle Euryale, who doesn't seem to know that he's there, too busy putting her fist into the closest wall & slumping over.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:38 pm

*Eve turns and walks away from Zarek, towards Alphamon. She wipes the tears away before speaking*

Eve:<Leave now. We have nothing more to say to you.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 12:14 am

Zarek doesn't leave as he has some more bad news to share, but it's a good idea to collect his thoughts first and just be quiet for a minute.

Conflicted, Taiyo hugs Aroma while Renamon's ears droop as Taiyo doesn't feel too spectacular about not being able to comfort both Aroma and Euryale as she's just one person who isn't Reed Richards.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:25 pm

*Eve sits on the ground a short distance from Alphamon, back to Zarek*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:47 pm

*Presumably, everyone sits around feeling sorry for themselves while Zarek stands around mouth agape like a fucking retard. Euryale starts to cry & pushes Guilmon away, who looks like someone just told him that bread has gone extinct.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:36 pm

Zarek: "There's one more thing. You'll need to say goodbye to your partners before I send you home."

Azuma: "How are you able to make this experience worse than the gods and monsters we've encountered?"

Zarek: "I'm sorry, there's a lot of work to be done in order to rebuild and we'll need all the help we can get."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 2:20 am

*Aroma squeezes Lalamon tighter, who squeaks that she doesn't want to go. Euryale stands up, looking over her shoulder coldly at Zarek.*

E"You already told me I lost 1 friend because of you. So--do you think you'll be as lucky a 2nd time?"

*She narrows her eyes for emphasis.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 2:41 pm

*If he hasn't already, Alphamon regresses to Terriermon and Patamon, the former bounding over to Eve and jumping in her lap*

Cameron:<You've got to be fucking joking, right? We go through all this shit, all of us nearly die, and now you're just kicking us out?>

*Kylie grabs Lunamon, tearing up. Biyomon's eyes are tearing up as well*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Zarek: "Some of you are already aware of roles you're to fulfil in the future while others have been assigned roles since birth as God wills. It's not my place to act against the will of God."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:28 am

*Euryale turns & advances on him.*

E"What god? Certainly none I follow. If he has an issue with Guilmon & I being friends, he can take it up with me. And if you won't take me there..."

*She grabs Zarek by the collar.*

E"Then I guess that means that YOU want to answer to me! And I'm not buying this destiny garbage, so you'd better come up with something better!"

*She shakes him a few times to get the point across.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:36 pm

Cameron:<Fuck your god! You really think we're going to buy this "destiny" crap?>

*Terriermon wipes away Eve's tears with one of his ears*

Terriermon:<...What do you wanna do?>

*Eve shakes her head*

Eve:<I don't know anymore. Maybe I never knew.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:29 am

Taiyo lets go of Aroma and wraps her arms around Euryale's waist maybe trying to pull her away or maybe trying to soothe the savage amazon.

Zarek: "Biyomon, Lalamon, and Lunamon obtained their ability to reach Mega-level through being named successors of those who granted them that power. Part of why Ebemon is here is to name Terriermon their successor."

Azuma: "And the other part?"

Ebemon: "To ensure my work wasn't destroyed in the battle. And both GRANI and the Digimental of Miracles are intact, so thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next