Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dual World Daybreak

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Dual World Daybreak Empty
PostSubject: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*Shakkamon sits, floating atop its churning sun as its metal crest slowly whirs in the background & its golden orbs orbit around its body. It holds up its palm & emits a bright light, projecting an illusion of the battles with Kurata's final forces all around the Royal Knights. Its voice thunders out.*

Shaka<Thou who seeks induction into this Most Holy Royal Order, do you pledge to defend against these evils with unyielding courage?>

*An Agumon, differentiated from Euryale's by a missing ear & a scar on his chest, squeaks that he does. A Gabumon standing by his side with a broken horn & bits of fur missing concurs. The illusion shifts to the Village of Beginnings, appearing unchanged from when the Tamers entered it, with 1 exception: A monument of a group of Digimon standing in front of the fields of infants & eggs, holding back a hoard of Gizumon. The Digimon are Magna Angemon, Angewomon, War Greymon, Plesiomon, Crusadermon, Justimon, Ornismon, Dianamon--&, holding back the flames of Daemon, Lady Devimon. Around the base of the monument, the human partners' names are inscribed in English, Japanese, & Digital Code. Elecmon shouts at a group of infants to stop climbing on the statue.*

Shaka<And do you vow to never forget what it is that you are meant to protect?>

A<<We do!>>G

Shaka<You swear upon your lives to uphold the commandments of the mighty King Drasil, as given through his prophets?>

A<<Always!>>G

Shaka<Then present proof of the strength of your convictions. Your commitment to justice, and the elimination of evil for the sake of preserving peace.>

*With that, the pair begin Digivolving. Their energy barrier entwines & shifts into a single form, breaking to reveal a kneeling Omnimon. Craniamon steps aside & does that thing where he puts the sword on each of his shoulders, before returning to his place in line.*

Shaka<The ceremony is complete. I now pronounce you the final member of the Royal Knights.>

*As Omnimon stands up, the Royal Knights politely clap & bells ring from the tower below them. The castle overlooks the reconstructed Coliseum, but where there was once desert & dark towers, there is now flowering forests overlooking roads & walls, fortified villages where King Drasil's young followers move through the streets in peace. The landscape is dotted with golden towers sculpted to resemble Drasil's Core, & an enormous tree hangs in the background, disappearing into the sky above. With the ceremony complete, Shakamon drifts through the doorway back into the castle, as the Royal Knights break ranks to make discussion. Leopardmon claps Omnimon on the shoulder.*

Leopard<Congratulations, kids! So glad I regained my form & rank in time to see this.>
===================================
*The land of Olympia shakes with every step of Titamon. The monster swings its enormous sword, which growls as it whips by, but Mervamon leaps over. However, she spots the dark flames forming into a legion of undead, which rush at Venusmon's sanctuary.*

Mervamon<Sis, I need your help!>

*Mastamon appears from out of nowhere, obliterating them with light from her left hand, absorbing their darkness with her right. Just as soon as she appeared, she vanishes. Mervamon grins with newfound confidence & flips through the air, bringing her sword down on the monster's sword hand as Ceresmon shoots vines into the ground in an attempt to root it to the spot. Marsmon rushes at it, but it swats him aside with its other hand.*

Apollomon<Dianamon, with me!>

*He begins hurling flaming spheres at the monster's face & chest.*
====================================
*Back in the human world, Euryale gets dressed in jean shorts & a red shirt. She heads down the hall & knocks on the door. It opens to reveal Thiera in a white robe, her pristine white bedspread in the background. Mixed in with pictures of her family are what appear to be framed Digimon cards & other merchandise, but all of the same 4 Digimon--DemiDevimon, Wizardmon, Lady Devimon, & Ophanimon. Her D-Power sits on a table beside her bed. As they tend to do, Euryale speaks Japanese while Thiera speaks English.*

E"You're not ready yet? C'mon, I've already called Taiyo & told her to come up."

Th"Oh--yes, the anniversary. Are you certain I shouldn't have purchased any gifts? I don't want to be the only one not giving them."

*Euryale waves her off.*

E"Don't worry, I found a good friend at Hypnos to make something special for us. Think of it as a gift from all of us to each other."

Th"How does that even work?"

*Euryale, already walking away, calls over her shoulder.*

E"Never mind that, just get dressed!"

*She then pulls out her phone & proceeds to dial Cameron's number. On the living room couch, Agumon is somehow playing on a game console. It appears to be the Sims, or at least a similar concept. He watches characters who look suspiciously like Euryale & Taiyo stock their home with a ridiculous amount of fridges, couches, & beds.*
========================================
*Azuma's phone does whatever it does when alerting him of a text message.*

Message: Euryale wanted me 2 remind u: 1 year anniversary of Kurata's defeat. Invited 2 her apartment. Tell Hitomi. Anyone know how 2 reach Hideki?

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:43 am

Why Taiyo isn't right alongside Euryale is a mystery, but regardless she's on her way, presumably with Renamon.

Meanwhile Azuma responds that he doesn't know using letters across the board rather than a mixture of letters and numbers like some kind of barbarian and both he and Hitomi are out the door with their partners, Azuma berating Patamon about scaring cats.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:09 am

*Cameron is in the his dorm room's bathroom, getting cleaned up, so he doesn't answer the phone himself. Instead, Euryale hears Biyomon's voice*

Biyomon:<Cameron's phone, Biyomon speaking. How are you today, Euryale? Are we still on for today?>

*The door opens, and Cameron enters, wearing dark jeans and a green button-down shirt*
---
*Crusadermon stands in their place during the ceremony, clapping along with the other Royal Knights. They briefly stare up at the monument before returning their attention to the ceremony*

DemiDevimon...We hope that will someday repay our debt to you.

*After the ceremony is complete, they approach Omnimon, nodding at them*

Crusadermon:<Welcome, Omnimon. We are glad you could finally join our ranks.>
---
*Dianamon flies to Apollomon's side, firing arrows at the monster's face as fast as she can*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:44 am

E"I think so. I know Taiy's coming, & I think Tsune, Azuma, & Hitomi agreed to it. Nobody seems to know how to contact Hideki, though."

*Agumon pauses the game & heads outside, waving goodbye to Thiera as she heads back into her room.*
==============================
*Once outside, Agumon climbs up to the roof. Sniffing the air, he starts jumping from rooftop to rooftop, looking for the nearest Digimon/Tamer pair.*
==============================
*Titamon raises its sword to strike again, but bursts into data before it can complete its attack.*

Plutomon<We should absorb it, to ensure that it may never plague us again.>

Mervamon<Sure, sounds like fun!>

Apollomon<I would rather not be infected by that thing's taint. Better we scatter its data to the winds, in the hopes that its parts reincarnate into something greater & more worthwhile than the whole.>

*At this, Bacchusmon belches from behind them, raising a bottle in what might be a toast. It misses its mouth & falls over, snoring loudly. Ceresmon flaps her wings, trying to push the data apart.*
===============================
*Omnimon reaches out to shake Crusadermon's hand, but appears to think better of it & salutes instead.*

Omnimon<Thank you! I have looked forward to this moment since the day I saw the rest of you in battle with that monster in the human world! I promise not to disappoint you!>

Leopardmon<Be careful. You know what they say: Try to please everyone & you'll wind up pleasing no one.>

*Leopardmon looks shiftily at Crusadermon before stalking off. To this day, he is still sore that they took his old spot. Omnimon seems oblivious.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:55 am

Taiyo is strolling leisurely down a sidewalk, earphones in while Renamon goes about on the rooftops not wanting to draw attention to herself.

Meanwhile either having taken a different route from Hitomi and thus Taiyo's place of residence or perhaps having been somewhere else entirely, Azuma and Hitomi are also on their way, Patamon on Azuma's shoulder like an inconvenient parrot while Hitomi carries Salamon whose short legs make walking long distances a bother.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 5:34 pm

I shouldn't be so harsh. Omnimon is still young...

*Crusadermon kind of awkwardly pats Omnimon on the shoulder*

Crusadermon:<Don't let Leopardmon's words get to you. Balance trying to please others and society with your sense of justice, but don't be afraid to make mistakes sometimes. We have.>
---
Dianamon:<I must agree with Apollomon's conclusion, though maybe not his reasons. Let us let the data be reborn.>
---
*Cameron starts putting on his shoes and socks, listening to Biyomon talk on his phone*

Biyomon:{Oh, uh, we don't have his number, sorry. I know that Kylie and Lunamon are going to try and make it, but there was some sort of emergency in the Digital World that they had to go take care of.}
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:09 pm

E"That's fine. I was thinking we might head over there later anyway. I just got reinstated at Hypnos, so I won't need visitors clearance anymore. Now that I can handle the trips without freaking out, I'd like to see how some of our old friends are doing."
=================================
Plutomon<Hmph. You are all far too soft.>

*As Plutomon folds his arms across his chest, Marsmon stands & dusts himself off.*

Marsmon<And you're a lot like your brother.>

*Plutomon growls at him. He ignores this, him & Apollomon linking arms. They take a few steps & fly off towards the mountains. Mervamon scampers off towards a tunnel leading to the Chaos Area.*

Ceresmon<That should be the only threat we have to worry about today. The attacks from the Dark Digimon have tapered off now that they know we haven't weakened & now that Mastemon has full control over the Dark Areas. As for Titamon, it would take years for it to reincarnate, plus it usually bides its time and tries to attack us when it thinks we're weak.>
==================================
*Omnimon nods.*

<Thank you for your advice!>
*Agumon decides to go after Hitomi & Azuma, eventually dropping down in front of them, to the mutterings of those on the street.*

A<Hey. Euryale wanted me to make sure everyone knows how to get to our place.>
*Being she was on her way earlier, the apartment is apparently within walking distance, & Taiyo has probably been here many times, she arrives at the building. Blondie & Red had argued copiously about which floors they were willing to live on, and as a result now occupied Room 47, Euryale hoping the luck evened out in the end.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Crusadermon:<No problem. We will meet again shortly.>

*Crusadermon nods at Omnimon once more, then, assuming the ceremony is over, they start heading back to the human world. Crusadermon regresses to Lyra and Kotemon partway through the journey*
---
Dianamon:<I think you are far more kind than your brother, Plutomon.>

*She looks over at Ceresmon after waving goodbye to the departing Digimon*

Dianamon:<I see. Then, by your leave, we will return to the human world.>

*Assuming no one has any objections, Dianamon starts returning to the human world. Like Crusadermon, Dianamon regresses mid journey*
---
Biyomon:{That's wonderful news. Well, I think Cameron's ready to go now, so we'll see you in a few. Take care!}
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 2:05 am

While it probably isn't a problem for Taiyo to waltz in like practically lives there likely having been there often enough it may as well be a second home, she still knocks on the door.

===================================

Salamon: "You're making a scene!"

Patamon: "So are you."

Azuma: "Um, yes."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 4:13 am

*Agumon waves them off.*

A<They're gonna have to get used to seeing Digimon sooner or later. Each time there's an incident, it becomes harder to keep ourselves a secret. 'Sides, I never liked it anyway. Whelp, follow me, then.>

*He turns & waddles through the crowd, which makes a wide berth for him. They can hear mutterings of things like "dangerous, disgusting creatures," "shouldn't be allowed in public," & "call an exterminator!"*
===============================
E"Alright, later!"

*She hears the knocking just as she hangs up & walks over, opening the door. Seeing that it's Taiyo, she sports a wide grin & pulls her in for a big bear hug. A thought strikes her, & she peers back out the doorway, looking for Renamon.*
================================
*A swirling white portal opens to admit Lyra & Kotemon, & they step out into the circular chamber with the Hypnos technician manning the portal. After a delay, the portal changes to the Olympia, allowing Kylie & Lunamon passage. On their way out, they pass by a village of ramshackle wooden huts with oddly placed branches & logs, giving it the look of a jungle gym. On the ground & on the structures, various Mikemon lounge, looking up briefly at them before going back to sleep. Once they're both in the lab, the technician closes down the portal.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 7:27 am

Taiyo reciprocates, taking all kinds of self-control to not jump up and wrap her legs around Euryale.

Renamon is of course always close by just not within hugging distance.

=====================================

They follow the dinosaur through the crowd of bigots.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 6:34 pm

*Lyra is wearing a pink tank top and jean shorts, while Kylie has on a light yellow t-shirt over light blue capris, with a lilac and yellow athletic jacket on top*

Kylie:<Hey Lyra, ready for the party?>

*Lyra smiles, then the four need out to catch a bus or something to Euryale's apartment*
---
*Cameron and Biyomon start walking towards Euryale's, Biyomon regressing to Yokomon so that Cameron can easily carry him*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 7:47 pm

*Euryale motions for Renamon to come within hugging distance. Meanwhile, Thiera emerges from her bedroom, wearing jeans & a white blouse. Also, the elevator dings, Agumon leading Azuma, Hitomi, & their partners out.*
*Along the way, Cameron spots Tsune walking along in front of him in a navy overcoat & black pants, recognizable by Gomamon hanging onto her back.*
*Soon after they arrive at the bus stop, said bus arrives.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 2:29 am

Renamon raises a hand to decline, but Taiyo grabs it and pulls her in. She's been cursed to be with people who are too touchy feely for their own good.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Cameron:<Hey Tsune!>

*He runs up and falls in step beside her*

Yokomon:<Hello Gomamon. On your way to Euryale's?>
---
*They both get on the bus. Kotemon and Lunamon sit on their respective partner's laps*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:00 pm

*Tsune looks around at being yelled at.*

"Uh--hello."

G<You bet! Took me a while to talk Tsune into it.>

*The crowd is paying so little attention that they haven't yet noticed that the animals are talking. A bus drives past them.*
============================
*See, Thiera is smart, & she maintains her distance so she can't get sucked into this. Instead, she sits on the couch. Once everyone is done hugging, Euryale releases Renamon, ushering her & Taiyo inside before turning to the newer arrivals.*

E"Hey, glad it didn't take Agumon long to lead you here. Aside from Taiyo, you're the first to arrive."
*On the bus, there happen to be several people with media devices tuned to the news, where an anchorwoman is speaking in front of a mugshot of Vanessa.*

<...Today is also the 1 year mark of the long legal battle of the Japanese people vs. Vanessa Johnson, a former Israeli soldier alleged to be the sole surviving general of the mercenary group known as Sekhmet. Sources indicate that Sekhmet has a particularly brutal reputation as terrorists-for-hire & was contracted by Ahiko Kurata at some point during his attempted coup & invasion of the Digital World. Vanessa is currently serving a 20 year sentence for illegal kidnapping & torture, though she is expected to appeal & critics say that she is guilty of many more crimes for which no charges were pressed, due to lack of evidence. An additional controversy is whether or not international law covers the Digital World, & thus if she can be tried for further crimes.>

*The bus soon approaches the apartment building.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:00 pm

Azuma: "Should we have brought something? Like a potato salad or...?"

Presumably Taiyo sits down not that this gesture will cure some asshats crippling case of revisionism.

Taiyo: "Hi, Thiera."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:50 am

Yokomon:<Well, we're glad you're both coming! I think everyone is, except for Hideki and Monodramon. They didn't give their information to anyone...>

*Presumbly they continue walking down to the apartment*
===
*Lunamon's ears prick up at the news, and a slight smile crosses Lyra's face*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:36 pm

*Since they don't do anything, the bus next stops at a stop a few blocks down. A few people stand & move towards the exit. The anchorwoman keeps talking.*

<In other news, people continue to debate whether or not the organization known as Hypnos & similar organizations in other governments have developed a means of transport into the mysterious "Digital World" that they are hiding from the public, with interest extending even as high as the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.>
Ts"I see...."

G<Actually, this is the first time we've been to their apartment? What do you think it's like? What do you think they have planned?>

*Arriving at the building, presumably they start heading up the stairs.*
Th"Hello, Taiyo. How do you do?"

*She smiles weakly at her. Meanwhile, Euryale waves her finger in Azuma's face with her other hand on her hip, as if scolding him.*

E"Hey now, I specifically said, 'no gifts!'"

A<You didn't think about how we're going to feed everyone, did you?>

*She stops scolding Azuma to wave the dinosaur off.*

E"We'll just order in, it's no big deal. Anyway, come in, come in."

*She steps aside, gesturing into the apartment. As a loft, it's a bit more spacious than usual, with the living area separated from the kitchen by a small partition. The living area features a white couch with black throw pillows, a pair of black end tables, & a pair of red chairs with white throw pillows arranged in a "U" shape around a red rug, facing the TV, in a mahogany cabinet. Matching shelves on either side have Buddhist & Shinto shrines, while the other walls have pictures of friends & family, as well as Japanese & Greek artwork. A small hall in the back leads to the bedrooms & bathroom. Agumon waddles back over to the elevator.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:38 pm

*They get off it this is their stop, otherwise they stay on. Once they exit, Lyra, Kylie, and their respective partners head to Euryale's apartment*
===
Yokomon:<Euryale said she might want to visit the digital world!>

*When they see Agumon, Cameron and Yokomon wave*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 12:14 am

Azuma: "Unless you really like potato salad, I wouldn't call it a gift."

I reckon they have a seat which is nice as Patamon is heavy.

Taiyo: "I'm good. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:35 pm

OOC: Better late than never, I added some music to the first post. I have another piece in mind for once everyone is together.

G<Neat, we haven't been there in a while!>

*Presumably, they encountered Agumon when the elevator reached the ground floor & he waddled out. As he waves back, Lyra, Kylie, & co. enter the building.*

A<Well, looks like that's everyone. Or at least everyone we know is coming. C'mon, follow me up. It's the 7th room on the 4th floor.>
Th"I have been doing better. This past year has been...difficult, but both of you and the Hypnos therapist have been very helpful. I am still in school, but now Euryale and I have both returned to the office, and Euryale has not had a night terror in over a month. Helping young Digimon in need of protection...it is very nostalgic."

*She wipes her left eye. As no one else is coming in at the moment, Euryale closes the door.*

E"Sorry, but our living room only seats about 5 people. We can bring in some dining room chairs, but other than that, some people will have to be comfortable with the floor, or someone else's lap."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:49 pm

Lunamon:<Yay! It's so nice to get the gang back together!>

Lyra:<Who isn't coming?>

Yokomon:<Apparently no one has Hideki's contact information.>

*They enter the elevator and head up*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:07 am

Taiyo gives Thiera a hug.

Taiyo: "I'm glad you're both doing better."

Her ears twitch at the mention of lap.

Taiyo: "Someone can have my spot."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:34 am

Th"Thanks."

*Thiera hugs back. At that moment, Agumon opens the door, leading everyone else in.*

E"Oh, perfect timing. Anyone need anything? Drinks, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak Empty

Back to top Go down

Dual World Daybreak
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next