Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Arcane Tales - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Allina: <Okay, Imma head to bed. Good night everyone!>

Olympe&Aera: <Good night.>

*Allina heads inside, as does Aera after a couple minutes. Olympe stays behind, staring at the fire.*

-----

*The Jade Rabbit is probably slowly suffocating between Kari's boobs and Kentaro's torso, but he's happy everything worked out for the best.*

=====

Fahren: <An extra airship? I don't have the money to buy one of those things, much less hire a whole crew.>

*He laughs, staring at Kentaro.*

Fahren: <What do you intend to do?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:59 pm

OOC: Alto

"I intend to meet the others. I'm not sitting out a crucial fight if I can help it" his eyes glance over to his sword resting in the corner. "But I need to let ago of my old reckless style" he takes a few steps forward, "So I'll need a new sword as well."

Creed remains outside, Lucien heads inside and plops himself down next to the door to Kelphy's room and closes his eyes. He is still awake however.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:06 pm

OOC: Worst mix-up ever.

*Kari's eyes snap open and she pulls away from Kentaro and looks at the rabbit.*

"S... Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 pm

*Olympe just sits around staring at the fire.*

=====

*Allina arrives at a room to find two empty beds.*

Allina: <I wonder if Kari will be staying with Kentaro. I refuse to sleep in the same room as any of the guys.>

=====

*Kelphy arrives at her room's door and glances at Lucien.*

Kelphy: <You're not seriously going to sleep on the floor, right?>

=====

*The rabbit just rolls off her arms to the ground, panting. After recovering, he glances at them and runs out the door, smiling.*

=====

OOC: Sorry?

Fahren: <True power doesn't lie in material things. In any case, you should go to Capital Sephira, it's not too far from here. Provided the King is back there already, you shouldn't have any trouble borrowing a ship, and you'll find all sorts of weapon shops. Be careful though.>

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm

"Thank you Master Fahren" Alto bows and takes his sword with him before exiting the tower.

Then walking back up...

"Uh... can I borrow a map?" he scratches his head.

[hr

"I will do as I always have" he opens one eye and smiles at her warmly, "Be here for when you need me."

Creed stares into the fire as well.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 pm

"Wa... Wait! Will you help me get him back."

*Kentaro thinks back to it licking and biting his ear.*

Kentaro:<Sure, why not?>

*The two chase after the rabbit.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Kelphy: <There are empty bedrooms, you really don't need to stay here... Actually, go and find another man to share the room with. I-It's an order.>

=====

*The rabbit runs into one of the empty two bed bedrooms and jumps onto one of the beds, curling himself up on the pillow to sleep.*

=====

Fahren: <Of course.>

*He walks to a cabinet and opens the top drawer, taking out a small old scroll tied with a silver string and giving it to Alto.*

Fahren: <Here.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Alto bows, "Thank you Master Fahren." He then leaves and unfurls the map looking for where he should head.

"As you wish" he gets up but before he leaves he hugs her gently. "Goodnight Kelphy, sleep well" he then walks towards one of the empty bedrooms, and crashes on the bed slipping into semi-sleep as always.

"You should get some rest Olympe"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 pm

[This totally wasn't intentional.]

Kentaro:<I guess this is our room.>

"I... guess. Umm... Goodnight."

*The two kiss each other goodnight and take a bed. Kari taking the one with the rabbit, Kentaro taking the other.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Olympe: <...Yes, I guess I should.>

=====

*The rabbit kind of glares at her for a bit like "Wrong bed, sister." before falling asleep, snuggling between her boobs.*

=====

*He sees that Capital Sephira is to the northeast, and the trip would take a few hours on foot.*

*The next morning, they all gather at the bridge.*

Aera: <Next stop, Yurion. Is everyone ready? I'd like to remind you all I'm selling Arte Crystals to anyone wishing to acquire one.>

=====

*He wakes up in a small room in an inn near the palace that he rented after finally arriving at Sephira 3 or so hours earlier.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Alto gets dressed quickly and gathers his things before heading towards the palace.

Lucien and Creed remain silent.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Kentaro:<Do you constantly remind us because you want us to be prepared or because you want to line your pockets? Because I'm pretty sure the lot of us don't have a whole lot of money to get anything decent.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Aera: <I hope you realize Fahren gets all of the profit.>

Allina: <I'm ready! To kick ass. Hard.>

Aera: <Great, let's go then.>

*Aera takes the wheel and the airship darts through the skies towards the ocean Northwest of Alda. Allina runs to Kari and pulls her back by the arm, smiling. Kelphy walks around admiring the control panel more closely now that she doesn't have to focus on flying the airship herself.*

=====

*He arrives there to find things to be quite normal. Guards are--well--guarding the gate. One of them steps forward as he sees Alto approach.*

Guard: <What do you want?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Alto raises his royal knights of Alda emblem, "I'm here to speak with the King, assuming he's back. I have good news for him."

Lucien admires right alongside Kelphy with a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:16 pm

"Wha... What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Allina: <(So? Did you do it?)>

*Aera starts humming some cheerful song.*

=====

*The guard steps aside and they open the gates, allowing him in.*

Guard: <Straight forward up the stairwell, through the door into the throne room. The King should be there at this time of the day.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:22 pm

"Do... do what?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:33 pm

"Thank you" Alto bows and enters following their directions to the throne room and entering.

"Last night was the night for lovers after all" Lucien cat smiled.

"So that DOES mean you asked Kelphy to marry you then?" Creed asks.

Lucien turns pale and casts and an aside glance and laughs sheepishly.

Creed cat smiles now.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:35 pm

*Kelphy is distracted staring at the map hologram within the dome and doesn't actually hear a thing of what is going on.*

Allina: <(Well, duh. Did you tell Kenta?)>

=====

*The King is sitting in the throne talking to a maid. She leaves and he looks at Alto, smiling.*

King Arthos: <General Crive!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:39 pm

"King Arthos" he bows, "I've come to ask if I can borrow a small airship and to give you my sword in exchange for another from your armory. If that is fine with you. The ship is needed so I may rejoin with the others who went ahead of me when I was injured."

Lucien makes himself scarce. Creed continues to cat smile.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:44 pm

"Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Allina: <(And...? Tell me what happened afterwards, silly.)>

=====

*A Sky Raptor flies through a closed window directly to Alto's right, darting towards him along with the glass shards. Two Sand Lynx fly through following windows, darting towards the King. They hear screaming outside.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:58 pm

"He said he loves me too."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Allina: <That's great!>

*Allina abruptly leans forward and gives her a quick hug. Down below they can see a small island with a large mansion at its far right and a group of metal houses in ruins at its far left. The rest is green grass and a sandy shore.*

Aera: <I can see the island already. I'll be ready to teleport everyone out in seconds.>

Olympe: <All right, everyone. This is it.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:29 pm

*Kari freezes up.*

"Please don't do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next