Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Arcane Tales - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Jade Rabbit: <(I thought... I thought you were going to... we were going to... I don't like him!)>

*He looks up at Kari, tearing. For a moment everyone sees a picture of a young woman with brown hair tied in a ponytail, wearing glasses and a lab coat. Kelphy steps forward and holds on to Derek's right wrist with both hands, trying to gently pull him back.*

Kelphy: <...That was Sephira. I know what he's doing. Sephira was one of the lead researchers in Project CRONE, and she was also one of the few Yurionians he didn't kill... because she was exiled in this continent at the time of the experiment. If there is a way to revert the spell they developed to make Crone capable of trapping an Aeldi within his body... it's here.>

*Allina drops her arms down, still staring forward blankly. Soon, a picture appears, of a 6-year-old with short messy grey hair and light blue eyes wearing blue pajamas, standing alone at an empty space, along with a block of text none of them can actually decipher. Crone steps back and looks up at it with his eyes wide open, reading.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 pm

*Kari hugs the rabbit.*

"It's okay, we'll make him go away."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Alto's panting deepens and he wobbles a bit.

"Hey man, don't give up yet!" Lucien tells him.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:43 pm

*Derek steps back after feeling Kelphy's touch.*

Derek: <Lady Kelphy, please help me get my uncle to safety, if you don't mind...>

*He coughs out a spurt of blood.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm

*Hearing Derek cough, Crone abruptly turns his head and looks at the blood on the floor over his shoulder. He grins and turns around, walking towards Kelphy and Derek.*

Crone: <It was this easy... all along, it was this easy. Getting out of this body. After hundreds of years within a sleeping human body, and then months of searching... it was this easy.>

*He lets out a few laughs as he steps over the semi-conscious King and then stops walking. The blade reappears in his hand and he holds it out over the King.*

Crone: <This...>

*He drops it and the blade impales the King through, lightning bolts flying out of it into the ceiling.*

Crone: <Easy...>

*Allina breaks out of her trance as she hears the King groan his last breath and hurries towards him. Kelphy too runs towards Crone, but their movements become slower and slower until time just seems to stop. They can still see and feel everything, but they can't seem to move. After a few seconds, beams of light start bursting out of Crone's body and his left eye turns back to normal, a tear sliding out of it down his cheek. Next thing they know, they're being pushed away by a large explosion of white energy and then... then, everything goes black.*

And days went by.

~TO BE CONTINUED~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18