Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hollow Warden

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

The Hollow Warden - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 pm

"I managed to upload the files we recovered before it exploded. Axl's currently going through them to see if he can find anything. In the meantime maybe you should rest. I'll show you to where the guest rooms are and you can pick one out."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Edge: <I'm trying to take you down!>

*Edge shakes her off and rolls around on the floor before getting up. He runs at her again, fists held high and wailing them everywhere like a fucking preschooler. He shakes around as he does this due to the taser, making him look absolutely retarded.*

Spider: <Just stop... this is humiliating...>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Zeno: <Oh shit!>

*He bolts out of the elevator and prepares to tackle Ms. Sexy to the ground.*

Zeno: <KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!>

*And he does so by leaping into the air face first, looking like an idiot.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 pm

*Kelphy nods, smiles warmly and follows him.*

=====
???: <Are you fucking serious? It's like the Seabreeze Convention of Moronic Retards in here right now!>

*She sidesteps Edge's assault and grabs him by the collar, throwing him into Zeno.*

???: <STOP. NOW.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:46 pm

*Zeno falls to a slump.*

Zeno: <Just who... the hell are you?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Alto leads her down a side hallway to a series of doors each with a bedroom just as large as his. "Have at it. None of these are being used right now. They have their own bathrooms so you don't have to worry about some awkward H-game walking around in a towel after taking a shower shenanigans."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:50 pm

*Edge smashes into the other guy at full force, and falls flat on his face. He soon gets up, barely able to move now. He starts to slowly walk towards the woman until she's right beside her, and then wings his fist, missing and going completely in the wrong direction before falling over and landing on his back.*

Edge: <Are you some kind of fuckin' wizard?...>

Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Kelphy: <Oh, hum, any of them is perfect.>

*She walks into one of the rooms and turns around, smiling to him. Her face is all red.*

Kelphy: <I can't thank you enough.>

=====

*She fucking facepalms.*

???: <Listen fucknuts, I am the new Mayor of this ass-of-the-world city. My name is Olympe Espada, and it has come to my knowledge that you are friends of that annoying Colsun girl. I want you two to do something for me. As a reward, you won't be sent to northern Russia with nothing but a pair of socks.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 pm

"Its fine Kelphy. Get some sleep k?"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 pm

*Edge gets up again.*

Edge: <What would that be?>

*At this point, most of Edge's fight is out of him.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:01 am

*She smiles and nods before closing the door and going to lie down.*

=====

Olympe: <That girl has her father's laptop, which has information in it I don't want her to discover. You can either take it from her or get her to connect it to the internet so that I can break into it from here. Moreover, you must by all means necessary keep her from trying to find her useless father. Got it, or should I say it again in autistese?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 am

*Edge is kind of stunned from the blows he took prior. Lemme rephrase that, VERY stunned.*

Edge: <Huh?>

*Spider facepalms.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 am

Alto returns to his room and sits down to look over the files that are now open on one of his computer screens fully scanned of all nasty boob traps or things that might potentially go awry.

"What were you up to Mr. Colsun?" he asks outloud to no one.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 am

*He finds a lot of old research on NetNavi, a short information file documenting Mr. Colsun's work in the creation of Navi technology, and one very interesting file regarding a new type of program that was based on building around the basic NetNavi structure with virus to create an anti-protection kind of program that is a lot stronger than a regular NetNavi. It was written by someone named "A. Turmill".*

=====

Olympe: <Get rid of Kelphy Colsun's laptop and don't let her try to find her father. You are to be with her as frequently as possible, and keep her away from any individuals potentially dangerous to said goals. Or else. Understood?>

*I'm assuming Zeno nods.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:17 am

"Looks like Mom wasn't the only one working on the new navi systems" Alto fully immerses himself in soaking up all the information he possible can squeeze from the files as well as making a couple of back up copies of each.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 am

*Edge regains his senses.*

Edge: <No can do, bitch. I'm not the kind of guy that does that.>

Spider: <Yeah, you're the kinda guy that would just rather stay back and watch people suffer with a popcorn-stuffed mouth rather than actually do it.>

Edge: <Oh, shut it.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:28 am

*He discovers that the new prototype program created and described by A.Turmill was named a "Hollow Warden", and finds some stuff written in code. That's about it.*

=====

Olympe: <Very well.>

End of part 1.
To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Warden   The Hollow Warden - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hollow Warden
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum