Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

The Way Back - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Crowley: <I wonder what that is...>

*Crowley motions toward the tower.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Derek: <To Alda, I suppose. We'll see if anything new has happened.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 pm

*Kentaro lays there staring at the unfamiliar ceiling.*

[What an ugly color scheme.]

*Kari sits up and takes her glasses off a nightable and puts them on before looking over to Kentaro.*

"Good morning."

Kentaro:<And a good morning to you too.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:10 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*A maid knocks on the door.*

Maid: <Good morning Master Kentaro and Lady Kari. Will you be coming downstairs for breakfast?>

=====
~Derek~

*The pilot nods and gets on the wheel. The Jade Rabbit hops around Derek.*

Jade Rabbit; <Worst. Trip. Ever. I had all kinds of ugly nightmares with that Canupus.>

=====
~Creed~

Fahren: <Ah, good--oh, someone's headed towards here.>

*He stands there with his eyes closed for a second before walking to the window to spot a large group of people walking towards the tower.*

=====
~Crowley~

Spade: <Did you not hear a word of what I said? The elven wizard we are looking for lives in the crimson tower at the Sephiran coast.>

=====
~Lucien~

*Allina slowly opens her blue eyes and starts yawning. She rolls over, facing Lucien, and widens her eyes, smiling broadly. She sits up.*

Allina: <Lucien! I don't... remember what happened after I fell into the ocean...>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Derek: <It was tame, for the most part. Or in the process of being tamed. Nothing to worry about.>

*He pats the rabbit on the head.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:13 pm

"I dove in after you then Shadow possessed you and then decided to be smug. We worked it out. Sort of. Aera should be waiting with the ship." Lucien stands and offers his hand to help Allina up.

"Indeed it does" Creed says as he looks out the window.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Kentaro:<Yes?>

[I wish they'd stop calling me Master Kentaro. It's so weird.]

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:19 pm

*Crowley sighs*

Crowley: <Hey, I can't help it. I'm really tired right now.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:38 pm

~Kari, Kentaro & Kelphy~

*Kelphy is sitting alone at the table downstairs, close to falling asleep on a piece of cake.*

=====
~Derek~

Jade Rabbit: <Where did you go after the lab tour? I was looking around after raiding the kitchen but couldn't find you. Ended up sleeping here on the airship.>

=====
~Creed & Crowley~

*They arrive at the tower's door. Only Crowley's squad goes up the spiral staircase leading to the wooden door to Fahren's house. It's a large circular room that is something like a mixture of a bedroom, a library and a lab, with several bookcases and tables covered in colorful potions and stuff of the like around, a small bed, a smaller table with food, and a desk at the center, at which a very old and short man is sitting. He has a very hunched back, which only makes him look shorter. He stands at around half the height of the average man, and has white hair and a long beard that goes down to his feet, ending in a small braid tied with a red string. He has a very wrinkled face, with small dark green eyes, and long pointy ears. His skin is somewhat yellow-ish, and he is wearing oversized red robes. He smiles to the group. A little boy with silver hair is lying on the bed sleeping and a young man with long red hair tied in a braid wearing noble clothing is standing by the wizard.*

Fahren: <And who would you be?>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Allina: <Oh... well, that's great. Thank you for saving my life.>

*She takes his hand and gets up.*

Allina: <But... I don't think we shoulg go back just yet.>

Last edited by Taegan on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Derek: <I got a bite to eat and came back. Not much else.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:40 pm

"Why do you say that?" Lucien asked.

Creed looks at them, "What brings you people to Fahren's tower?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Kentaro:<Hello.>

"Good morning."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Crowley: <Name's Crowley.>

*Crowley says nothing more and reaches into his pocket, digging out the necklace and dangling it in front of Fahren.*

Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 am

~Kari, Kentaro & Kelphy~

*She widens her eyes and shakes her head away from the plate before looking up at Kari and Kentaro and smiling.*

Kelphy: <...Good morning! P-Please, have a seat and eat anything you like.>

*There are all sorts of different breakfast foods on the table that I won't bother listing.*

=====
~Derek~

Jade Rabbit: <Sounds boring.>

*The ship shakes violently again, hurling everyone around. The pilot hits his head and is knocked unconscious. A large shadow flies past the front of the airship at great speed.*

=====
~Creed & Crowley~

*Creed immediately recognizes the blue gem with a silver horse carved on it as being Kelphy's.*

Fahren: <Oh, isn't that an interesting piece of jewelry... it looks rather familiar though.>

*He steps forward and runs one of his long yellow fingers with long nails across the side of the gem.*

Fahren: <Ah, my memory isn't what it used to be.>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Allina: <I think... I think you have unfinished business with someone on this island.>

*She jerks her head towards the entrance. Lin is slowly walking into the cave.*

Allina: <I should leave.>

*Allina heads out.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:47 am

*The two just sit awkwardly quiet.*

[We've been invited here or something and she's horribly timid. But free food is free food.]

Kentaro:<Thanks.>

*Kentaro goes about putting some stuff on a plate.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:45 am

Derek: <What the hell is that!?>

*He turns to the Jade Rabbit.*

Derek: <Try to get control of the ship. I'm gonna go see what that thing was.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 am

"Indeed I do but I knew she'd find me before I left" Lucien waved to Lin. "I got what I came for" he smiled warmly.

Creed's sword is instantly at Crowley's neck. "How did you get Princess Kelphy's necklace!? Answer now or I will have to start slicing necks!"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:31 am

*A slight grin rises across Crowley's face.*

Crowley: <If you want my honest answer, me and my group stole it. Problem?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:24 pm

~Kari, Kentaro & Kelphy~

*Kelphy puts the map on the table and stares at it.*

Kelphy: <I don't get that the red crescent moon symbol means...>

=====
~Derek~

Jade Rabbit: <What?!>

*The rabbit tries to hop onto the wheel and fails miserably because it immediately turns, knocking him down. There is a ladder leading up to the usual airship roof hatch nearby.*

=====
~Creed & Crowley~

*Fahren widens his eyes and steps back.*

Fahren: <But of course! The famous pendant that belonged to Alda Colsun, founder of Alda. Well...>

*He looks from Creed, to Crowley, Spade, the sleeping boy and then the necklace.*

Fahren: <You aren't fighting in my house.>

*He waves a hand and the scenery distorts around them. Creed, Crowley, Spade, the fat bandit and the blonde thiefess are now all standing atop a tall wide and flat rock that could very well be a mountain whose upper half was chopped clean off. It's in the middle of the ocean, and the sky is pink, with clouds that emanate a blue and yellow aura floating about.*

Fat Bandit: <Is MAGIC!>

Blonde Thiefess: <Yes, fatso, it's magic. Now, what the hell is going on?>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*She stares at him blankly.*

Lin: <Who is that girl?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:29 pm

"A friend of mine from the mainland" Lucien answers honestly. "She saved me from a monster here and has been traveling with the same group as I have."

"Give that necklace back thief!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Kentaro:<Sorry, I don't know it means either.>

"I don't think I do either."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:57 pm

*Crowley looks around in awe at the environment shifting around.*

Crowley: <What the hell...>

*Crowley hears the other boy barking orders at him.*

Crowley: <No can do.>

*Crowley puts the necklace back into his pocket.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Derek: <Never mind!>

*He runs for the ladder and begins climbing, then reaches up to knock the hatch open.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 pm

~Kari, Kentaro & Kelphy~

Kelphy: <No, that's all right. I should probably just stop caring about a several hundred year olded folder. What will you two be doing today?>

=====
~Derek~

*Once up there, he sees an Ala Negra (see Monsterpedia, rank 5) flying around. Upon seing him, it makes a turn for the ship and dives down towards it.*

=====
~Creed & Crowley~

*Several daggers made of fire fly down from the sky towards Creed. The blonde thiefess opens her mouth and the hilt of a bronze rapier slides out. She pulls the sword out of her throat and points it at Creed. The fat bandit just stands there.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Lin: <A friend? That doesn't sound like you.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 pm

"I found a place where I finally belong. I've gotten to see the world through eyes unclouded by bias and hate. The world beyond this tiny island is nice. Someday you should go out and see it too Lin."

Creed just breaths and a wall of cold wind blasts all of the attacks and all of them back. His eyes have noticeably changed color to an icy blue and are aglow. "You don't want to mess with me not only because of my duty as a member of the royal knights but as one of Lady Kelphy's friends. Return the necklace or you'll be sorry, ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: