Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:06 pm

"I'm not one of those people with an unshakable faith in the religion of this world. I never once believed in you as a god or divine being. You're just another Aeldi from the other world.The only difference being the power you wield." Lucien calmly turns around and walks away. Out of the cave and back towards the air ship.

Tch. Shadow isn't here.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Derek: <Because... well, I'm already in love with someone else. It would go against my heart and my better judgement to let this young lady go.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 pm

*Crowley sits down, pressed up against a tree nearby.*

Crowley: <(Still.... I wonder what that thing he was holding was? It's gotten me curious...)>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 pm

~Kentaro, Kari & Kelphy~

Kelphy: <I've been studying this map for weeks... I was just thinking maybe three heads would be better than one. It's all right though. I think I need some rest.>

*She puts the map down on the table along with the folder and exits the library.*

=====
~Derek~

Toran: <I see...>

*He gets up and bows to Derek.*

Toran King: <Very well then. I had a bedroom prepared for you, I hope you enjoy your stay.>

=====
~Lucien~

*He sees a shadow momentarily fly in front of his eyes and feels a punch in the stomach so hard it would knock a house down.*

{Listen here, buddy. I can kill your little princess. I surely will, if you choose to walk away. You have a choice to make.}
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Lucien wretches and wobbles a bit, "Cheap shot!" Lucien groans a bit before folding back and flopping on the ground. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:55 pm

*The two go over to the desk and look at the map.*

[Wouldn't she have scholars or somebody who could help her?]

"How come you think she told us that?"

Kentaro:<I don't know. Possibly because we're the only ones out of the Big Band of Heros who don't have an A-thing.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Derek: <Thank you, Your Majesty.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:32 pm

~Kari, Kentaro & Kelphy~

*It's a map of Verte, with the main continent and its three kingdoms and the small islands around it. A familiar red crescent moon has been drawn at the top right corner of the map. A maid walks in and up to them.*

Maid: <Lady Kelphy tells me you will be spending the night here. Do you wish to be shown to your room?>

=====
~Lucien~

{It's quite simple really. See the girl you just left behind? You get to choose which of them dies! That's right. All you have to do to save your princess is...}

*A black vortex appears on the ground near Allina.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 pm

"And if I chose neither?" Lucien inquires.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:43 pm

*The two turns around surprised.*

Kentaro:<That would be fine?>

"Is there something that can be done with this?"

*She holds up the box with the presumably completely melted cake piece in it.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*She taes the box and peeks inside.*

Maid: <Oh, hum... I'll take it to the kitchen after I show you to your room.>

*She puts the box on the table nearby and walks out.*

=====
~Lucien~

{They both die. Isn't that just great?! So kid, how's it gonna be? The friend who saved your life or the little princess you care so much for? Don't take too long, I'm not a very patient... individual.}
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Lucien finally notices the swirling blackness on the ground and smiles, "Show yourself Shadow!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 pm

"Thank you."

*The two follow her out.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:02 pm

*Everyone is sleeping. Wait patiently for the timeskip.*

=====
~Lucien~

{Not a problem!!}

*A dark hand shoots out of the hole and grabs Allina's anckle. She falls in with a shriek. Shadow emerges out of the hole and it closes beneath him.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Lucien immediately slashes at Shadow's waist eye without missing a beat.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:04 pm

*A purple beam of energy shoots out of the eye as Lucien draws near.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Lucien blocks it with his second wakizashi and knocks it back upwards into Shadow's face. "Alto did say you were a bastard."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:11 pm

*He groans when hit and desintregrates. Several shadow hands appear floating around Lucien and slash viciously at him.*

Shadow: <I told you not to take too long. Had to make the choice for you!>

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 pm

"I can always put you in a cage just like Alto's family did. Wouldn't that be special?" Lucien snarks as his own shadow hands counter Shadow's.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 pm

*He groans angrily and charges at Lucien, his left hand taking the shape of a javelin that he jabs forward.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Lucien catches it with his shadow hands and he grins, "Would you like to do that? It sounds like you do! I can hear you loud and clear, "Oh please seal me inside the Amethyst pact ring again. It'll be so much fun!" or you can return Allina and we can do this civilly. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm

*Shadow remains motionless, widening his eyes and staring into Lucien's.*

Shadow: <You're... you have a dark aura... but it's a shell. I see that your soul was once sunken in darkness as well... but now it's fading away. What... what changed? How do you know Alto Crive?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"He's Luna's disciple and a friend. As for what changed I found people to call friends. What about you Shadow? Do you want to stay here on this island or travel the world again? Ether way I've been given orders to seek you out and make sure you're with us against Origin or to make sure you can't stand against us."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Shadow: <He...Hehe...Hehaha...Hahahahaha!>

~~The next morning~~

~Kari & Kentaro~

*They wake up on a large king-sized bed in a large room all decorated in white and silver.*

=====
~Derek~

*Derek is already in the airship.*

Pilot: <Your Majesty, do you wish to fly back to Alda or home?>

=====
~Creed~

*He wakes up in the tower, lying on the floor next to the bed Crone's brother is sleeping on. Fahren is sitting at his desk reading.*

=====
~Crowley~

*The group of bandits got up early and has been walking for a few hours already. They exit the forest and are on a nice beach with palm trees and seagull-like monsters flying around. Down the beach they spot a crooked red tower with an arrow-shaped roof and a single window near the top.*

=====
~Lucien~

*He wakes up to realize he's lying on the floor. Allina is lying next to him, looking mighty worn out. He feels a bit of pressure around his left ring finger and notices an Amethyst pact ring on it.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 pm

"So Shadow you decided to see the world eh?" Lucien looks at the ring. "Can't say I blame you, this island's a drag." Lucien sits up and looks at Allina and shakes her gently to see if she'll wake up.

Creed yawns, "Morning Fahren."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: